Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SubbaiahYour feedback matters!
Sir my age is 21 age boy mere hath kapte hai jab bhi me sthhir bhetata hu to aapne aap hathhme vibration hota hai. Gusse me to jada kapte hai. Me kisibhi tarah ka nsha nhi krata sirff chay pita hu. Fir bhi yesa kyu hota hai? agar khanne sambhandit suzav ho to bhi btayiye.
I am 75 years old. I am asked to take Diacerein and Glucosamine tablets twice daily for my Knee arthritis. Is it OK?
I am 25 years old married female and I have 2 years old daughter. Today night I wake up with severe pain in my left and back abdominal and in the morning I even can't able to lift my left leg and I feel like going for urinating but not able to urinates. Please help me. Thanks,
I have got a knee joint problem .I will do every work .bt while sitting .a little pain is there. So can you suggest any fast cure solutions .so later it. Get major.
I am 28 years old. For last one month I am feeling sweet pain in heel bone area and it is much feel able after rising in the morning.
My problem is that I have my left lat (latissimus dorsi) is slightly bigger than the right one and is very well noticeable. Can you please tell me the reason behind it and the ways to resolve this problem. And yes I am also going to gym.
My mom is 56 years n she has knee joint problem from last 5 years. Consulted various orthopedic surgeon. The gap is reduced in the knee joint is what everyone says. She is having too much pain. Tried everything from oil massage to painkillers. Can anyone advise me what is the best solution to reduce her pain permanently. She has high blood pressure problem. It is control by medicines.
I have pain in my backbone from some days. It is a low pain. And it always not happen. Haven't eat any medicines for it yet. But I want to know that can it be ignored or consult to a doctor.
I lost since of my left hand on a accident, its operated about 8 months before, and I'm doing physiotherapy regularly but its happening nothing my hand is still in same condition as before operation. What should I do for now?
I am 26 years old. I were fracture collar bone since 1.5 month. I had many treatment but not comfort full fill. I have pain shoulder. So what can I do?
I get poking points below my heel every morning when I wake up and walk until appx 10/15 minutes and some times during de day if I have sat at 1place for more then 30minutest. I have checked my uric acid and it normal as well as all other profile is also good No diabetes just a bit of castroal.
Good Afternoon Sir, my age is 29 years old. I met with a bike accident on dated 19.03.2017 in which my right collar bone had been broken into two pieces. The doctor advised to use a sling & brace for one month with proper medicine. After one month doctor said it has been connected & also advised not to use sling & brace. Now 3.5 month has been passed. Sometimes I am feeling pain in this joint. Am I able to ride bike now? How many days required to recover fully so that I ll be able to do all those work as previously. I request you to kindly suggest on the above matter. Thanks
I am a student and from last two months I fell back pain and neck pain while studying for long hours my weight has also increases.
I fell from bed last night and now my back is paining very hard. Some part of my back has turned slightly bluish. I took a pain killer (zerodol-P) but after some time. Pain started again. What should I do?
Unlike muscle aches, neuropathic pain or nerve pain is usually a lifelong condition. This usually affects the feet. In some cases, it can get better over the years but in most cases, nerve pain stays persistent or worsens with time. Neuropathic pain is caused by nerve damage and commonly triggered by conditions such as diabetes or is a result of the side effects of medication or chemotherapy.
Medication is usually the first line of treatment when it comes to dealing with neuropathic pain. Medication prescribed for such conditions can be categorized as:
- Local anesthetics
These may be prescribed individually or in a combination of two or more types of drugs. additionally, topical creams may also be prescribed for pain relief. Conventional medicine can provide temporary relief from nerve pain. However, in the long run, making a few lifestyle changes can help control nerve pain. Here are a few tips.
- Exercise: Nerve pain may tempt you to sit in one place, but you must force yourself to walk about and exercise a little on a regular basis. Exercising increases blood flow to the extremities of the body and releases endorphins that act as natural painkillers. It can also expand blood vessels and nourish damaged nerves.
- Avoid alcohol: If you suffer from nerve damage, alcohol can aggravate the damage and increase pain. Hence it is best to skip alcohol and all other kinds of stimulants.
- Heat therapy: Soaking your feet in a warm bath or using a heat pack can be very effective when it comes to dealing with nerve pain. The heat temporarily increase blood flow and reduces pressure on the nerves. However, be careful to avoid burning yourself.
- Get a good night's sleep: Nerve pain is usually aggravated at night, thus disturbing your sleep. To get the required 8 hours of sleep a day, try maintaining a schedule of going to bed and waking up at the same time everyday. Drinking a cup of warm milk may also help you fall asleep faster. Ensure that the last cup of coffee you drink is in the afternoon.
- Massage: As with muscle pains; a massage can help ease and reduce nerve pain. Your choice of oils also has a role to play in the effectiveness of the massage. While lavender oil helps people relax and takes their mind of the pain, geranium oil can help directly reduce nerve pain.