Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SubbaiahYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old male and I have headache from last 6 months and back pain also I have used so many pain relief tablets and advice of so many doctors but I dnt have a got a relief please tell me what can I do. Please help me !
I have pain in right shoulder and mid back pain which is shooting type of pain more during work what should I do.
Hello doctor my name is shailendra raikwar I am 27 year old man I have back pain problem last one week what should I do please tell me.
When I play cricket once in a week because of that I have a pain in my legs. Please suggest me a treatment.
My friend works in night shifts he is suffering from backpain because of continuous sitting at one place. Please give some suggestions.
I am 20 years old college going girl. I went through tuberculosis treatment in 2013-14 due to which I suffered from severe hair loss and joint pain. Now I am free from joint pain but my hair problem is still alive. I have been taking treatment for hair loss since then. And I am using Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 5% for last 6 months and Scalp shampoo for last 3 years. Although there is slight reduction in my hair fall but I don't see growth of any new hairs over my head and my Doctor says that I can't use any other oil or serum to treat hair fall. Is that so? I want to regrow my hairs. Please help.
I had cesarean when my baby boy was nine months of pregnancy. Now he is five month baby. Now I am having severe backache. What can I do?
I met with an accident in 2012 and in that accident the calcanious bone was fractured after operation one week later it got infected and gangarin developed in my feet so doctor removed the infected calcanious bone and all the infected tissues from my feet and after that they have done skin transplant in the feet by taking skin from the thigh to cover the open wound now it is completely covered and healed but my problem is there is no flesh in feet around the calcanious bone region only skin is there over the feet bone so I can't give any pressure on my right foot and cannot walk in bare foot, even don't have sensation in that area also. I walk now although I limp with the help of applying soft silicon gel in my sock and wearing shoe but always had a fear that my skin in lower feet will be damaged or get cut while walking and I won't be able to know as I dnt have sensation in that area as it happened 2-3 times earlier also and then the slight cut took weeks to heal also and by that time I couldn't wear anything on my feet so that it will dry up and heal. Now I want to know is there any permanent solution through any further surgery possible so that I will have sensation in my feet back and can walk without any fear.
Ageing is a process which is not always kind to people. One of the things which occurs along with ageing is cervical spondylosis, which causes extreme pain and stiffness of muscles. Although it may be an excruciating thing to have, it really does not mean that it cannot be treated, especially with herbal medicine.
In a lot of cases, cervical spondylosis (sometimes referred to as neck arthritis or cervical osteoarthritis) ends up being related to a neck injury that was suffered by a person and it gets progressively worse as he or she gets older. It is a condition in which there is a degradation of the joints of either two or more vertebrae.
To say that herbal remedies can go a long way when it comes to an issue such as cervical spondylosis is an understatement. Take a look at Ayurveda, the ancient, yet super effective body of medicine.
- Triphla: To start with, there is triphala, which is a herb. Take triphala powder, mix it in a glass of milk and have it. Do ensure that the milk is warm as triphala may not have its intended effect, if the case is otherwise.
- Gugglu: Simbananda Guggulu, which is the resin extract of the Guggulu plant, is considered an effective medicine.
- Aloe vera: Aloe Vera or Kumari Saar, as referred to in the Ayurvedic terms, is known to be a wonder plant and there is a good set of reasons as to why it has earned this reputation for itself. One of the reasons is surely the potential of its juice to help with treating cervical spondylosis.
Ayurveda requires general changes in a person’s diet and the way he or she lives life, as well. For this reason, when a person is looking to get rid of cervical spondylosis, it is important to stay away from eating fried food or food that is either sour or bitter. Relief from cervical spondylosis can be as easy as popping a medicine in capsule form a few times a day!
Make sure you visit a qualified doctor before you consume any of these medicines. It is to be kept in mind that a doctor should prescribe the dosage of medicines and the duration of the treatment for cervical spondylosis and only after this is done should you undergo the treatment. Soon you can look forward to living a higher quality of life with lesser pain.
Ayurveda provides permanent cure for this ailment. The treatment includes external therapies like greeva basti, abhyangam, kizhi etc. Along with some therapeutic diet and regimen and internal medication. Therefore, cervical spondylitis is completely curable with ayurveda.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Mai jab continue 15 minunte khada hota hoon to mere pairon mein dard hone lag padta hai maine isliye sugar check karvai before breakfast is 108 after break fast is 143 and hbalc ka test bhi karvaya tha 6.3 juton mein bhi pairon ka dam ghut rehta hai.
Respected doctor I have pain in my foot from 2 years my age is 28 years please resolve my problem I also eat pain killers but no relief.
Why fluid gets accumulated near joints esp. Knee caps ? Maternal aunt did changed her knee caps after that such situation got arise .So I need a reccomendations or solutions / care .
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
1. Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
2. Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
3. Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
4. Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won’t feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
5. Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
6. Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.