Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Subash Chandra VYour feedback matters!
My personal unhealthy problem after my love break up I am in distress so my blood pleasure hai bp 170 from 6 month I taken treatment but same 160 bp is there sometimes I can't breath .can I get any suggestion from you sir.
Heart ablation or cardiac ablation is a procedure done to treat irregular heartbeats or arrhythmias. It is performed by an interventional cardiologist, a doctor who specialises in doing procedures for heart problems and it involves threading long wires called catheters through a blood vessel into your heart. The irregular heartbeats is treated by delivering an electrical pulse using electrodes to specific areas of your heart.
A normal heart beats at a steady rate, but sometimes, your heart may beat too quickly, too slowly, or unevenly. These heart rhythm problems are called arrhythmias and one of the treatments for this heart problem is cardiac ablation. Other treatment modalities are medications and changes in lifestyle. Heart ablation is prescribed when the other treatments fail. Arrhythmias mostly happen in older people and in people who suffer from other heart problems like cardiomyopathy.
Here are answers to most frequently asked questions related to ablation
Who will benefit from heart ablation?
The beneficiaries include people who
- Suffer from arrhythmias that don’t respond to medicines
- Suffer from side effects from arrhythmia medicines
- Suffer from a specific kind of arrhythmia that respond very well to cardiac ablation
- Are at a high risk for cardiac arrest or other complications which can be fatal
Cardiac ablation is very helpful for patients who have certain kinds of arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia, which cause fast heartbeats.
How to prepare for cardiac ablation?
You will have to undergo extensive tests to record your heart’s electrical activity and rhythm. Your doctor will ask and record whether you have any other disease like high BP and diabetes.
If you are a woman and pregnant, you must not get this procedure done as it involves radiation. You will not be allowed to eat or drink anything after midnight, the night before the procedure.
How is heart ablation done?
Heart ablations are done in a special room known as an electrophysiology laboratory. It usually takes three to six hours and is usually done under general anaesthesia or local anaesthesia with sedation.
The catheters are threaded either from your neck, groyne or arm into your heart. Your cardiologist also injects a special contrast dye to help him see areas of abnormal muscle in your heart. He then uses a catheter with an electrode at the tip to give radiofrequency energy to the weak heart muscle to correct your irregular heartbeat.
You may have to stay overnight after the procedure.
- Blood clots
- Damage to heart valves or arteries
- The build-up of fluid around your heart
- Heart attack
Inflammation of sac surrounding your heart or pericarditis You will have to be monitored regularly after ablation to check for problems in your heart beats. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Sir I m suffering form a intense pressure. I have to decrease my height but is there any way to do it please tell I m frustrated with my height.
He fainted , took MRI scan it's normal , doctor taking cardio and neuro scan , seems low BP but not sure ,
1) Cuts Your Risk of Cancer - Major researchers from all over the world agree that drinking Green Tea regularly can reduce your risk of cancer. Several polyphenols found in Green Tea are potent antioxidants that can prevent the growth of cancer cells and reduce the opportunities for tumors to thrive!
2) Protects Skin - Consumed or applied Green Tea has several benefits as well. For instance, Green Tea, when applied directly on the skin can help block skin cancer and reduce tanning. That's the reason why growing number of companies now use green tea extracts in their moisturizers and sunscreens. At the same time, it soothes your skin from cuts and scrapes when applied directly.
3) Increases Metabolism - You have heard it before! But we will remind you of the same again. Green tea is often known for increasing metabolism, which in long run, with exercising and healthy dieting can help you lose more weight. Drink a cup about half an hour before exercising and you will feel more powerful.
4) Stay Young - Green Tea, when consumed at least two cups a day regularly can help you stay younger, by giving your skin a natural glow and ensuring that your arteries don?t clog fat and cholesterol.
5) Steadies your Blood Pressure - Sipping even a single cup of Green Tea every day can help in reducing your chances of getting hypertension and high blood pressure. This is because of polyphenols, which can keep vessels from contracting and raising blood pressure.
If you have any more questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Sir/Mam My mother not sleeping well at night. She suddenly wakeup. She said that heart beat was very high at the time she wake up. Please doctor help and give me your suggestions. Thank you.
Due to weed smoking my heart rate has increased. And it happens at the time of smoking weed What should I do. It makes me very nervous all the time.
What are the symptoms of diabetes nd what precautions a diabetic person should take? Nd what is the symptoms of low bp?
I am a 69 years old man. I did By Pass Surgery Now I am suffering from vibration (like silent phone) not heard but effect. Dr. said It is not inside the Heart but in the out side of the muscle. What I have to do?
I am 45 years old, I have bp level 95 to 145, choose diet and other practices to lower the bp level and also to control sugar level once tested at 165 random. I am accountant and spend a lot of time before computer.
My mother has a history of High BP and Low bone density. At present her age is 58 yrs. The fingers of her legs, mostly the thumb and little finger of leg get swollen and dark in colour. As if blood has clotted in that region. Even a normal touch also gives severe pains to her in that region. As result she avoids to walk and keeps sitting at one place. This problem occurs mostly in winter season, Nowadays, as the climate is steadily moving towards summer, she has started to feel a little relaxed. But even now, if she uses cold water over those legs, they start paining. She is not able to do any household work, even if she wants to. Contact with water starts pains even in fingers of her hands. As she avoids walking and keeps sitting at one place, she also develops issues like indigestion, gas troubles etc adding to her depression. To add to all this problems, she has a younger daughter who is married for 5 years now and does not have child (one miscarriage), which keeps on playing in my mothers mind adding to her depression. Please suggest some useful remedies.
Please let us know whether eggs are good even for heart patient or not ? Whether they should eat total egg or they should eat white portion and throw yellow portion of egg ? How much quantity a person can take per day or week if the age of the heart patient is 50 .
How can we decrease the cholesterol level. What is the diet plan for this. And what is the normal level.
She's having very bad pain in her chest n her hand is also paining, feeling num. What could be the reason?
I'm 27 years old and suffering from HBP (High blood pressure) last 6 month back What should be I do?
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.