Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Many times I have a pain in my backside of head, upr neck also, its a not relifabl pain for some time. And many time I got a pain upr the stumk area below the chest. Please suggest me what is tgis, and I do for relif.
I am suffering from frequent low blood pressure often what should I do to control and what are the causes?
Dear sir I have blood pressure and I take english medicine atenolol 50mg daily morning after breakfast please give a home medicine equal to english medicine and way to reduce blood pressure.
I am 55yrs old I have been found to have pulse variation. What could be the treatment from ayurveda?
I am 32 year old before 1years I m suffering from left chest pain. I met to doctor after check up he told me it is only muscular pain. Sir what is this?
I am 42 years old myB/P is 140/90 some time 135/85 after using medicine (amlopres at) I fell very uneasy.
I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse and regurgitation 6 months ago. I was prescribed beta blockers. And I was referred to psychiatrist also and he had prescribed me venlafaxine and valproate and clonazepam. I am still on these medicines still having pain in right chest, shivering, headache, giddiness, upset mind. My B 12 level is 1880. My weight was 52 at that time and no W its 70.
My dad suffering from shortness of breathing while talking and normal work. We have done many check up angiography ECG etc. All reports are fine. Now doctor told that he has allergy and treating Allegra and ecosprin. But I don't see much improvement. Should I wait or should go to other check ups?
How can we cure the patient from diabetes and what happened to the patient when he get suffered by diabetes and high blood pressure together and how can we cure them by using daily domestic treatments?
What is the normal blood pressure level and is it considered low if blood pressure reading is 101/60.
I am 57 years old male with normal health suffering with mild depression, like feeling of unsecured, no sound sleep, mental fatigue, fear, no concentration, drowsiness, no desire to work, irritation, short tampered, at times low BP, extremely sentimental, highly emotional, desire to remain on bed. Taking Daxid50 for last 6 years (1 tab in 2 or 3 days). Life is very dull with no joy. Please help. Middle class family with no tension in family and everything is normal. Walk 5 kms a day in early morning also. Doing job well.
High to control High blood pressure. I have high blood pressure since last 5 years. Systolic pressure becomes uncontrolled after taking medicine. What to do? Please.
What are the symptoms of TB. Im suffering from cough and chest pain from past 2 weeks and all reports are normal. What should I do?
I am 29 years old unmarried. I am a regular cigarette smoker from last 8-9 yrs. From last 30-40 days I am feeling heaviness in my chest with little pain. I feel that something has been filled in my chest. I am also feeling weakness also.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.