Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My wife delivered a male baby by surgery two months ago please suggest food habits for her what to not eat and what to eat .
My wife's mentrual cycle is disturbed by last two months her period comes after 45 days only instead of 30 days and we want conceive a baby. Please guide me how can we concieve early as possible because I have to dubai after two months for job?
Hi mam/sir my periods are normally regular but this time I am 22 days late, I had done my pregnancy test also but is shows negative & I have consulted to my doctor she say that I have plated or bloated ovaries please help me out with this please.
Hi,I am 31 years old .I have 3 years old son and he was a scissorian baby. I conceived again and my due date was on 1 Aug. Any how my in-laws pressurised me to get normal delivery. Since I was operated for ist baby, it was abnormal to think abt the second baby to get it normal delivery. With so mch pain, I tried to push the baby out. It was already declared dead. Pushing a dead baby was more awful. Then I told the doctor to operate. The baby was dead. I lost her n now I am on catheter. I am not having control on urine discharge. I just wanted to know whether there is some remedy to this complication or I ll have to carry it for whole life.
How pregnancy calender calculation works for frozen embryo transfer cycle? Example:-- 1.egg retrieval date :4th june 2.frozen date :6th june 3.transfer date :16th july (artificial cycle) 4.β hcg on 30th july : 670 (progesterone 12 ) 5.β hcg on 1st aug : 1600 what is the week of pregnancy today as on 3rd August ?
Folvit, zincovite, aspirin tablets ka kya use hai, conceive karne mein jab baby plan kar rahi ho? Please help me.
Hi Doctor I am 28 years old female. Meri marriage KO 1year ho gya h. Lekin main conceive nahi ho pa rahi hu. Treatment chal raha h Dr. Ne egg. Ka size pahle kam bataya tha but ab normal (Rt. Ovary 15?15.4, Lt. Ovary 22?22.9 Endometrail Thickness 9.0) bataya h. And Dr. Ne bataya h ki follicle rupture nahi hota h till last day Dr. Ne glycomet 500 one month and fertomid 100 five days ke liye di h. Kya ye medicine rupture ke liye Best h please advise Kya main ab conceive ho paugi Thanks.
My period on 18july and end on 20july now when I should intercourse please suggest dates on which I start I planning for baby.
I am 31 I have no child I have been trying to conceive baby since one year so I have doubt there is some weakness in me. The semen analysis is done by me it shows 20 million sperm count/ML, quantity 3ML, with 60% mobility, 80%normal so please tell me any abnormalities in report and tell me I required the medication or not.
Hi,i am 23 years old, but my breast is so small. I want to increase my breast size naturally. Please give me some tips ?
Hi mere relationship mere boy frnd ke sath the .and me abhi pregnant nhi hona Chahti. Menses.r tablet se muje periods aa gye the but dec mai nhi aa rhe h. Nd abhi me bhut preshaan hu. Bus mere pait grow ho rha h .nd brest mai pain ho rhi .muje kuch smjh mai nhi aa rha .ki periods hone ke baad bhi me kya pregnant hu. Yea ye sara mera veham hai please
My wife has delivered 31/2 months ago but her periods not even after three months but she bleeds for one day after 2nd and 3rd month. Is it normal or please suggest advice.
I had dry sex with my girlfriend. I didn't penetrate inside her ,in fact I didn't even ejaculate but my precum touches her private part. After 4-5 days her period was started. But after 1.5 days it was stopped. She said she had experienced this short term period before. But after that she is feeling nausea. So we are scared. Can precum makes her pregnant? Please answer fast. Thanks.
Im 22 year old girl. M a virgin. Does washing the labia minora with wash daily will darken the minora or cause any harm? Is it necessary to clean minora?
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:
- Laughing can help you burn calories: If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective: Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor: Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells: T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension: Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible.