Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SubanginiYour feedback matters!
I am in my third month of pregnancy. What all foods (processed/unprocessed) are harmful for me and are there any beneficial ones that I must include in my daily diet?
I am married my last period was on 18th of Feb. Next period was scheduled on 15th of March as per my previous period dates. Suggest me.
My wife is pregnant, we got married just a month & a half ago. We have twice checked it using home pregnancy test kit n also at a local hospital. Can we postpone d pregnancy without abortion as she's not mentally ready for the baby.
Hello Mam, My wife is 1 and half month pregnant and she didn't feel hungry and whenever she eats her stomach gets full with a little food and she feels like her stomach is completely full. She also feels a Different kind of odour in everything. Sometimes she got fever and headache. Is all these things are normal in pregnancy. Please help? What extra care we have to take care of because she had a miscarriage twice.
Hi there, I am 28 year old female having pregnancy related issues, can anybody please help me. When I was in 5 weeks of pregnancy, my doctor suggested me pelvic scan. In that I am having posterior wall fibroid meas 16*14 mm and suggested me IM Maintain injection for weekly once and I gone through that. Now I am having 10 weeks of pregnancy. This time scan says right ovarian cyst meas 43*38 mm, posterior fibroid meas 14*13 mm . And now doctor suggested me Endogest SR 200 mg daily once. Is this the correct treatment? Please suggest me the correct treatment to maintain this pregnancy.
I am female 23 years. My labia major and clitoris are too large and very dark in color. I am embarrassed bcz of that. Pls solution too make it normal size. Surgery can be. Done?
Mai 19 saal ki hu. Mere periods suruvat se timely ni aate hai. Pehle to kabhi kabhi 2 mahine ya 3 mahine par aate the. Lakin ab to 15-20 din me hi aa jaate hai. Maine bahut baar hormons ki medicine bhi khai hai. But koi phark ni padta hai. What should I do?
My wife is 8 month pregnant yesterday we did sex after she got bleeding, it may any problem? Please answer soon we have hesitate to inform our parents.
The contraceptive pill, or simply 'the pill', is a type of hormonal contraception taken by women to prevent pregnancy. Now, even though the birth control pill is extremely effective in preventing unplanned pregnancy, it is not without some side effects. The common side effects of birth control pill include:
- Intermenstrual spotting: Some women experience intermenstrual spotting or bleeding in the time between their menstrual cycles. This is very common in the first three months of you taking the pill. Most of the times, intermenstrual bleeding resolves itself.
- Nausea: Some women might experience mild nausea when they take the pill for the first time. The nausea will resolve on its own after some time, but if it gets critical or persists, seek medical help. Taking your pill at bedtime or with food can aid in countering the nausea.
- Breast tenderness: Breasts can become tender or enlarge as a result of birth control pills. Reducing salt and caffeine intake, and wearing a support bra can be beneficial.
- Headaches: The development of migraines and headaches are the effects of the sex hormones. Different pills with varied doses and types of hormones may lead to different symptoms of headaches. Studies suggest that pills with low hormone doses are usually linked with headaches.
- Weight gain: There is no logical link between weight fluctuations and contraceptive pills, but fluid retention (specifically in the hip and breast areas) and enlarged fat cells are common side-effects.
- Mood changes: Women who may have suffered from depression should consult their doctors when taking the pill. A study discovered that taking pills usually leads to the thickening of the cortexes (outermost layers of the brain involved with analysing incoming stimuli and reward response). However, there is more research pending on this issue.
- Missed periods: Skipping or missing a period is very common when you are on the pill. Factors such as stress, travel, illness and thyroid or hormonal abnormalities can influence this.
- Decreased libido: The pills contain hormones that can lower your sex drive or libido.
- Vaginal discharge: Some women experience differences in their vaginal discharge when they are on the pill. Vaginal lubrication can dip, which causes discomfort during sex.
- Visual changes: Fluid retention is a side-effect of the pill, which even ends up affecting the cornea; they change shape or swell up.
I have sex with my bf on 27 may. Then give her ipill. After the day I have again sex with her. My periods date was 18 june. But I got it on 4 june. So now I did not get my periods. Anything serious.
I am 29 years old with 29 weeks and 6 days pregnancy. Wanted to know can I eat dry fruits in limited quantity since everyone says it should be eaten in 9th month.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
To soothe stiff and painful joints in your hands, apply mineral oil to your hands, put on rubber dish washing gloves, and place your hands in hot tap water for 5 to 10 minutes.
Im 19 year old female. For the past few months I have notice that I began to develop boils on my buttocks when I about to start my menstrual cycle. Lately, they have become more painful than usual. What can cause boils to develop each time I start to have my cycle? How can I overcome this.
सोते समय स्वप्न में यौन क्रीड़ा संबंधी दृश्य देखने पर जननेन्द्रिय में उत्तेजना आती है और शुक्राशय में एकत्रित हुआ शुक्र निकल जाता है, इसे स्वप्नदोष (नाइट फाल) होना कहते हैं, स्वप्नदोष होने का यह भी एक कारण होता है।
हमेशा दिमाग को अच्छे कामों और विचारों में उलझाए रखें।
कब्ज से बचने के लिए अपच से बचें। ये दोनों उपाय करते रहें तो बिना दवा सेवन किए भी स्वप्नदोष होना सदा के लिए बंद हो जाएगा, यह तो हुआ बगैर दवा का इलाज। इस प्रकार की व्याधि के लिए आयुर्वेदिक तरीके से इलाज का तरीका यहाँ दिया जा रहा है-
(1) पालक के पत्ते लगभग 250 ग्राम पानी से खूब धोकर सिल पर बिना पानी के पीस लें। एक मोटे साफ धुले हुए कपड़े को पानी में भिगोकर खूब अच्छी तरह निचोड़ लें, ताकि कपड़े में पानी न रहे। अब इसमें पिसी हुई पालक रखकर कपड़े को दबा-दबाकर पालक का रस एक कप में टपकाएँ। सुबह खाली पेट यह रस, दन्त मंजन करने के बाद पी लें और आधा घंटे तक कुछ खाएँ-पिएँ नहीं। यह प्रयोग रोजाना 6-7 दिन तक करने से स्वप्नदोष होना बंद हो जाता है। यह एक आयुर्वेदिक परीक्षित नुस्खा है।
(2) नीम गिलोय के अंगुलभर आकार के तीन टुकड़े और तीन काली मिर्च सिल पर रखकर कूट-पीसकर खूब बारीक कर लें। इसे सुबह खाली पेट पानी के साथ पिएं। जब स्वप्नदोष होना बिलकुल बंद हो जाए, तब इसका सेवन करना बंद कर दें।
(3) आँवले का चूर्ण और भिंडी की जड़ का चूर्ण समान मात्रा में लेकर मिला लें और खूब बारीक पीस लें। अब इनके बराबर वजन में पिसी हुई मिश्री मिला लें। यह चूर्ण 1-1 चम्मच सुबह खाली पेट और रात को सोने से पहले, खाना खाने के 1-2 घंटे बाद पानी के साथ 40 दिन तक लेने से स्वप्नदोष होना बिलकुल बंद हो जाता है।