Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Stephen AYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from secretion of mucus from nose and mouth, it does not end but whole year it may be low and high.
Hi I am 16 years old boy and I want nose like aquiline nose I have straight nose without bump in middle of nose I want bump in the midlands of nose and also aquiline nose.
From past 2 years frequently am having nose bleeds and doctor told that i have deviated septum. Medicines are not working and doctor after CT scan report suggested to have operation. Is it major operation?any consequences?
Mera left nostril blocked h agr mai operation krata hun to kya mere nose ki shape change ho jayegi or khrab hojayegi?
I am suffering from sinus from last 5 year, pl suggest any good advicepresently. I am taking homeopathic.
Sir I am 17 year old. Sir I have a question regarding runny nose and cough how we stop these types of problems within a day.
My throat is sore and feeling like something is struck inside my throat and I ve running nose and even my legs are paining.
After a good sleep at night, in the morning I find my nose blocked with mucus and I am unable to breath through nose. After clearing the mucus I feel better and gradually it becomes normal. Kindly suggest how can I get rid of this mucus problem?
I am suffering from clod and nose blowing problem. And 1 round shape ball comes just down to my ear what's this please guide me.
I am suffering from sinus since 3 months. I used many medicines but there is no cure. So please root out this problem.
From the past few years I am suffering with some or other health problem every now and then. Even though I have been suffering with very minor health issues like allergy on lips, fever, rashes, indigestion, constipation, cold, ear pain, acne, hair fall, mouth ulcers, etc. These problems usually resolve properly within few days of medication. But I want to want can be the reason for my low immunity. What are the foods which can increase my immunity and what other measures can I take. What can be the reasons for my constant falling sick. I have done thyroid profile, blood tests, x ray and all reports are normal.
I am suffering from throat irritation with little bit coming up of phlegm (slightly red at times) in early morning. I am having a dry cough as well and a nasal block. I donate smoke and I donate have a cough and cold with runny nose either. I took sinarest tab yesterday 2 times in the day.
I am 22 year old. I am suffering with cold and sneezing problem. It is started from early mrng to till after noon. Not in evng n night. I'm suffering with this problem since last 1 month. I don't know which is allergic. Pls tell me the medicine.
My ear is paining since two weeks. I think it is because recently I put some pins and sticks to remove dust. What should I do now?
Earaches can make life miserable. At times, the pain gets so intense that it throws life in jeopardy. This is where homeopathic medicines come as a huge relief. Earaches of different origins can be effectively treated with homeopathic medicines.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is the best homeopathic relief for people suffering from excruciating earache. The pain usually aggravates at night. The maddening pain leaves the person mentally very agitated. The medicine is equally helpful for children who get agitated and irritated due to the unbearable pain.
- Pulsatilla: At times, the earache is accompanied by a thick (mostly greenish) discharge from the ear. As a result, the ear feels quite heavy. A person might also experience difficulty in hearing. The darting pain is at its worst self at night. Such earaches and associated symptoms are best treated with the homeopathic medicine, Pulsatilla.
Sometimes, even a little exposure to cold air can result in earaches. Worse still, there is a pus like discharge from the ear and fever. The ear is very sensitive to touch. Hepar Sulph is an ideal homeopathic remedy under such circumstances. Psorinum is mainly used when the pus like discharge has a very unpleasant odour.
At times, dental problems and throat infections can result in severe earache. Homeopathy has a solution for all. Plantago is an excellent homeopathic medicine to treat earaches resulting from toothache. Merc Sol is effective against earaches originating from dental problems. In such cases, there may be blood or yellow discharge from the ear and the pain gets unbearable at night.
Lachesis and Phytolacca are known to provide great relief from earaches resulting from throat infections. Lachesis is helpful when the throat pain slowly shoots up to the left ear. Swallowing of food makes the situation worse. Phytolacca, on the other hand, is the best medicine when the shooting ear pain is right sided. Belladonna helps to deal with severe and throbbing ear pain.
Infection of the Otitis Media (middle ear) is a common factor, resulting in earaches. There may be fever and pus like discharge. The hearing is also greatly impaired. At night, the pain reaches the superlative degree. Go for Hepar Sulph if the pain intensifies upon slightest exposure to cold air. Use Belladonna in case the ear infection is at a very nascent stage. Pulsatilla is equally effective to treat such earaches.
Many a times, the ear pain can be of nerve origin. It is more of a facial pain, with the ear being affected. Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein Oil) can be of great help and can also be effectively used as an ear drop to provide some relief. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic remedy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.