Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ss HiremathYour feedback matters!
I have weight issue. No matter how much I eat my weight never gets more. Its always on the same scale. Pls help to gain my weight.
I am a young boy. I am thin. I am eating well but still I am not getting any weight and I am always feeling hungry. Please help me.
Am doing hand job everyday I could nt control it wat are the side effect how to stop it what are the draw back after marriage and I have body pain nd lazness I feel tied.
My son age 27 weight 89 height 5'9" he is suffering from pimples. please suggest him how to reduce pimples.
Hey am having this problem of oily scalp from past two years and it's becoming worse by the day. My hair becomes greasy and scalp is very oily, I need to wash my hair every day and from past three months the pimples are growing on the scalp. Please suggest me the treatment and medication if any Thank you.
I am suffering with the very different problem of Constipation, may be it is not a constipation nd in medicine language it called something else, actually I have a problem of motion every day as I go twice or three time every morning and would not able to get cleared in one shot? Due to this I got lot of time wastage of mine, please suggest some solution as per my concern I am totally hopeless about this problem.
Sir I had unprotected sex before two days of periods with my wife after 24 hrs I gave unwanted 72 pill to my wife but still after 14 days she does not have periods please tell whether she is pregnant or not.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.
How to reduce my weight and I am not taking my controlled diet. I eat a lot of junk food and I got addicted to that junk food. How to avoid that.
For those who tend to skip the breakfast.
Breakfast increases the metabolism.
Makes you feel energized through out the day.
Helps to burn fat.
Provides adequate nutrition required by the body.
Always opt for king size breakfast.
Stay healthy n fit.