Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ss HiremathYour feedback matters!
I met with an accident 6 months ago in which I had severe knee injury. Doctors confirmed that there is no fracture or ligament tear, but they suspect a meniscus tear in the right knee. I have been going through medication including vitamin supplements like depura 60k, for the past six months. Is it safe and advisable to start doing exercises to strengthen my knee. Will this help to cure my knee? And by exercises I mean jogging, sit-ups, lunges etc. I would like to have some advice!
I am suffering from fever in last two weeks and chest pain. Whenever I fever hard. Can suggest he done?
My brother is 20 years old and he is not behaving normally since last 5 months. He used to be good in studies but he didnt write anything in answer sheet in recent exams of 2nd semester, Bachelors. Moreover, he refused to join college recently. He gets angry for very little things. He looses self-control and find himself in brevity of self-confidence. He gets uncomfortable in talking to outsiders. He sleeps very late and could not sleep easily at night. These are the symptoms which my family members addressed in last two months when he came home from college and he does not speak a word of joining college anytime soon. Suggestions are highly appreciable. If there is a need to see a psychologist please suggest whom should we refer to. Many thanks!
Sir, I've been preparing ssc examination for 2 years but still I could not get success (i wrote it to explain my depression). I worked very hard in this 2 years but now I think my mind becomes very slow ,during study I lost concentration and link with useless topic and my mind starts to ache and it heats too much and I feel very tired cause I take too much time to solve the question that a mediocre does within minute despite his knowledge within me. Sir I am not able to stop this mind seek and I now if I do it I get success soon. So please sir help me to take out from this disease. It's abt my career, my life.
Hi I am 25 and married. When ever I do lot of physical activity I am getting my periods early a week before my actual period time. I usually have a 30 day cycle. I tested My hemoglobin and it is 12.8. Could somebody help me with this issue by giving me a solution for my problem? Thanks.
Sir I have a problem in my knees. I don't know why it hurts sometimes in the joints of knees. I am just 17 years old. This happens mostly when I sleep less. Please tell me what to do?
Hello sir. I have some problem. My body was very heat I'm going to bathroom bleeding with motion What can I do sir please Any medicine I will eat daily one tablet. B complex. Any advice which tablet I'll take to keep my body cool.
I want to gain my body weight and I take some weight gain supplements but I didn't find any result. I am a vegetarian. I don't understand my body.
My father is suffering with fatty liver and hernia in large intestine he is following full diet even he is suffering pls suggest me what to do.
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non absorbable stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches heal quickly and are easy to remove. Non absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches are applied on layers which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infections.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see your doctor?
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek for a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If unfortunately you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
I have tell the about whiting and dandruff hair for last 5 year .and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests .please give me solution of this problem.
I ask question that precautions after hair transplant and doctor replied Not to scratch or put pressure on operated area. And Clean regularly. Now my question is if we do not follow then what will happen.
Hi Sir, I am a patient of Ankylosing spondylitis. Can you tell me how I can increase my weight. Please suggest medicines/weight gainers that should not have any side effects and increase the weight at the same time. I am also having vitamin D deficiency please suggest.
Lybrate | Dr. H S Chopade speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY