Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrividyaYour feedback matters!
How many liters of water can be drank per day. Now I am drinking 10 liters of water per day. What is the maximum and minimum level of water should be drank per day.
How to increase our height? And what can I do give reason doctor? And help me for increasing our height?
Dear doctor mai 32 year old hu aur muze diabetic hai . Agar ham sex karte samay suck kare aur liquid muh me jaye andar jaye to kuch hota hai kya? Jaise HIV ya aur kuch , maine ek bar hi kiya hai aur suddenly thoda muh se andar haya .
I am vegetarian and I am an athlete and also do lot of gym. Please suggest me some options for muscle recovery and for gaining more and more strength.
My son is not able to concentrate on anything. He is not able to study becoz this. Maths calculation, normal study, general knowlegde is a fail for him. He cannot remember things. But he is able to daily activity. He also remember the cartoon series. He somewhat able to make word from english, if we ask him in marathi. Basiclly he is very much inocent. I have shown him to doctors, but Dr. Advised him to take him to spacial school. But he behave normal and now confuse parent. Do not laugh. It true. I just want him act normal in Hindi if i want say " main usee khud matlabi banana chahata hu" just like "THAT MINE"- matlab. That he can understand money and live life atleast.
My child, 3 years has got pediatric nephrotic syndrome. How to avoid relapse for this syndrome. I read in one article there is substantial reduction in relapse with usage of zinc supplement along with the steroid. Will that help?
I have over weight issue I don't wake up. Early in the morning and I don't like exercises. I seen ad of green coffee beans is these consumption has no side effects to burn the fat. Please suggest me any drink to. Loose weight fastly.
Hi I have diabetics since 2 years and I am unable to do sex more than a minute but I have more sexual feelings and my diabetics is in control what to do please help and also we want to have a baby.
Infertility in women refers to a condition when a woman fails to conceive in a year, even after having regular sexual intercourse without any contraception. Infertility is caused by a number of reasons or factors. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Structural barriers or abnormalities of the reproductive organs of the female
- Hormonal imbalance
- Presence of cyst or fibroid in the reproductive organs like ovary and uterus
- Blocked fallopian tube
- Inflammatory diseases in the pelvic region.
Infertility is often caused due to lifestyle pattern of the female individual. The chances of turning infertile increases due to smoking, consumption of alcohol, emotional stress, obesity, etc.
Homeopathic Treatment for Infertile Women:
Homeopathic treatment for infertility of women is safe for the patient as the medicines are non-toxic and naturally extracted. These medicines can be used for a longer period of time. A homeopath practitioner will take a lot of things into account while treating the patient- like her mental and physical constitution. He or she will try to investigate the underlying causes that are leading to the infertility.
Here are some common medicines, used for the treatment of infertile women:
- Medicines for Patients having Acidic Vagina: In some females, the vaginal fluids are extremely acidic in nature. Thus, the sperm fails to stay alive under such conditions and travel further up the reproductive tract for fertilisation with ovum. Therefore, the woman fails to conceive. In such cases, borax and Natrum Phos are prescribed for the patient. While Borax is given to females with vaginal discharge similar to the white portion of an egg, Natrum Phos is for women with creamy and honey-coloured discharge.
- Medicine to Cure Prolonged Periods or Menorrhagia: When a female suffers from prolonged periods, she might turn infertile. Besides, the patient may also suffer from Leucorrhea, anaemia and fatigue. To cure infertility in such cases, two medicines are used- Calcerea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Women with extremely longer periods are given Calcerea Carb. Women with early menses can take Aletris Farinosa.
- Medicines for Women Experiencing Shorter Periods: Infertility is also caused when the monthly period cycle of the patient is irregular. She may be facing extremely shorter and scanty periods. Under such circumstances, Pulsatilla and Sepia are prescribed for the patient. Sepia is for women who feel a bearing down sensation in the uterus. Pulsatilla is given to women who are facing scanty periods ever since their menarche.
- Medicine for Women with Reduced Sexual Drive: Some women complain of having decreased sexual desire or arousal. Agnus Castus and Sepia are given to such women. Sepia is for female patients who have excessively dry vagina and face pain during intercourse.
I am having a huge hair fall problem for the last 1year. Its almost 500/1000hair fall everyday. My hair is shiny n thick n long hair. I have lost my hair volume. I have used amla / henna oil from khaddi. But it didn't work. Pls help.
Is there any medicine for boosting memory that helps to concentrate in studies as I am not able to concentrate my mind please help me.
Hello doctor I'm Nikhil , 21 Year old I'm loosing my hairs near forehead , Is there any way to increase volume of hairs and make them healthy I heard that onion is very helpful for hairs , is it true , if yes then how to use it ?
It's been 2 months of our marriage, recently I have a feeling like I am hungry but I can't eat I feel like vomiting, and sometimes my stomach gets swollen as well, and I feel very tired most of the day, please suggest with best prescription. Thank you.
Lybrate | Dr. Sreekumar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY