Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi Doctor I had a termination of pregnancy of 1 week using MT Pill on 04th Feb and bleeding stopped completely on 20th Feb. Now again I am tested positive on Pregnancy Test. I am not sure if I got pregnant again or previous termination didn't happen completely. If its a new pregnancy this time, Shall I again use MT Pill to terminate it or go under medical examination this time.
I Am suffering from ovarian cyst i am not getting my periods. By using tablets only am getting periods. My height is 5 n my weight is 78 so pls give me suggestions to get regular periods. And to conceive what might be done
I have postpartum insomnia. I gave vaginal birth on August. Baby is sleeping better during nights but I can't from the past one week. Why should I do.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I already did my pt and it turns out to be negative. But until now I still do not have my menstruation. What will I supposed to do? Can I have something to induce my menstruation?
Stick to fruit sugars. Do not add any sugar or butter to your desserts.
Hello doctor, Before pregnancy me nd my wife njoy the sex. Bt after pregnancy we not njoy sex properly. My wife has normal delivery before 45 days. What the reason? Nd how to increase my penis size?
Sir, mere period 29th ko hote hai . Sometime one day delay .mostly 29 th but sir this month period not happen . Sir this 12th I tested pregnancy test but it was negative. What can I do now please suggest me.
The solution is to not intentionally think further about plans, but with faith surrender to the supreme and instead of thinking about the plans it is better to read a nice book, listen to nice music or talks which do not allow mind to get frustrated with mental speculations. Drinking cow's milk in night before sleep also should help
She is pregnant from last four months but now these days she feel immediate little pain daily at lower part of abdomen what is the reason.
Hello mam, I am jyoti from delhi. I had some problem with my mensuration period. I am married. My last date eas coming on 1 august. Too long time I didn't get my date. I also checked for pregnancy bt its negative. So please consult me medicine for getting date.
Exercise after pregnancy can make a woman feel at her best. It can help her to lose extra pounds specifically when it is combined with reduced intake of calories. It will also boost her level of energy and relieve stress along with strengthening and toning abdominal muscles. Exercising regularly will also set a positive example for your baby so that he or she can imbibe the same and include it in their regime from an early childhood.
Workout and Breast-feeding: are they related?
Exercise is not deemed to have any negative effects on either breast milk composition or volume. It also doesn’t affect the growth and development of a nursing baby. Though some researchers report that high-intensity weight loss training may cause accumulation of lactic acid in the breast milk causing a sour taste, but such instances are very rare and don’t happen with regular free hand to moderate exercise.
If you are willing to indulge in vigorous exercise during the first few months of feeding your baby, you can feed him or her before exercising or pumping the milk before workout and feed it afterwards. Alternatively, you can take a shower after the workout and express a few drops of milk before feeding your baby.
When is the right time to start a workout?
If you had experienced an uncomplicated normal delivery, it is particularly safe to start exercising after a few days of giving birth or as soon as your body feels ready. If you had a complicated birth, or a C-section or an extensive vaginal repair, you should seek advice from a gynaecologist about the ideal time to start a workout program.
Activities that you may start with-
For the majority of healthy women, the Department of Health and Human Services suggests at least 150 minutes of moderate exercises or aerobic activity spanning through a week. You may start with a simple and low impact exercise such as a plain walk. You can even look for a post-partum workout class at a local fitness club, gym or community centre. Then you can proceed towards starting pelvic tilt and kegel exercises.
When you are nursing a newborn, getting enough time for routine exercises can be very challenging. Hormonal imbalance would bring about mood swings and some days you may feel too tired for a full-time work workout. out. However, you must never give up; speak with a health care specialist and seek the support of your partner and friends to stay motivated right through.
I am 14 weeks pregnant, and recently got insect sting (indian yellow jackect wasp), can this effect my baby? i am really worried.
Resuming sex post pregnancy can take some time as the woman has to go through the initial phase of vaginal soreness and perpetual exhaustion before she can think of having sex. Whether a woman gives birth vaginally or through cesarian section, her body will require time to heal itself; and it is advisable to resume the intercourse only six weeks after childbirth.
Here are some of the common sex problems post-pregnancy.
1) An eager partner - Your partner might be ready for sexual intercourse but you are not. Even if it is six weeks after giving birth, when the wound inside has mostly healed and perhaps you're not sore anymore, you still may not want to have sex. This is because the hormones in your body are drastically changing, and the uterus is gradually shrinking and your episiotomy wound is progressively healing. In such situations, one should take it slow. Cuddling, kissing and spooning are some of the ways closeness can be fostered.
2) Delicate and tender breasts - Breasts may become sore, heavy and leaky due to nursing your baby. And it is natural after breastfeeding the whole day, one may wat them to be left alone at night. Wearing a nursing top or a tank top during sex is advised. Nursing your baby right before sex can also help as your breasts won't be as full and achy.
3) Sex won't feel the same - It is natural that after delivering a baby, sex won't feel exactly the same. This is because the vaginal muscles would be temporarily stretched out. And there is a chance of temporary soreness and inflammation within the vagina. Kegel exercises may help to get back on track.
So, in case you're a woman and felt strange about not being up for sex post your pregnancy, there's absolutely nothing to be stressed about. And men, if you are reading this tip, your woman needs you to understand her even more after her becoming a mother; so, treat her with utmost care.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex??
During toilet I feel small pain and after taking food I feel vomit I had sex with my bf before 2 days Is this sign of pregnancy or any other problem.
The word pain is quite common to daily life. If we look around we can witness, everyone is suffering from a certain kind of pain. Well, if we are likely to talk about hand and wrist pain, then it is fair enough to say that hand and wrist pain is very common among people. This is because our hands and wrists are the two things that get engaged in most of the works we do. But there are reasons behind those daunting pains. Know more about joints pain.
It can be due to any accident, or it can be due to any illness. The homeopathic medicines are safe and healthy in treating any kind of pain. But it is crucial to know the reason, which is causing the pain. Let us talk about some of the homeopathic medicines, which are generally being prescribed for treating wrist pain depends on the severity and condition.
What are the reasons of wrist pain?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the common types of wrist pain. It occurs due to the delineation of the median nerve, which runs through the wrist joint.
- It can be severe or mild injury on the wrist, which can cause wrist pain, or it can be any kind of sprain.
- Other than this, any fracture can cause severe pain too.
Apart from these, there are infections like tuberculosis that can also cause wrist pain. Next is the arthritis, which is considered to be very common among the masses. It includes gout, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis problem. These commonly cause wrist pain. Whatever is the reason for any kind of wrist pain, it needs to get diagnosed. Clinically it is diagnosed by following some tests like X-ray, CT scan, bone scan, MRI, several blood tests, etc. General diagnosis includes various examinations regarding the pain and its history, etc.
Some of the best homeopathy medicines for wrist pain considering homeopathy medicines for wrist pain can be a good decision. As homeopathy is a holistic medication procedure. There are several medicines, which have been prescribed for treatment of wrist pain depending its type and history. The remedy is given on the basis of the diagnosis of the wrist pain. Regaining of complete health and removing the symptoms are possible through homeopathy treatment. Depending upon the cause, sensation, location, modalities and propagation of the pain, there are some therapeutic homeopathic medicines available too.
Here are some specific homeopathic medicines, names given below, which can be considered to be best for wrist pain:
Arnica, Benzoic acid, Rhus Tox, Hypericum, Agaricus, Calcuria Flour, Cilicia, Ruta, Actea Spicata, Medorihhinum, Brynoia, Calcaria carb, Eupatorium Perf, Silicia, Sulphur Symphytum and so on are the usually prescribed medicines for wrist pain. But it is generally advised to take advice of a professional homeopathic doctor in terms of choosing the right medicine and dosage.