Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SrividhyaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have a lump in my left breast for so long. Only in the left not in right. It does not hurt but is it serious problem?
I am pregnant, I am in 35th week. I am getting green liquid omittings, I s there any problem with that?
I am 27 years old. My pregnancy was of 11.4 weeks on 24-5-2015 but the foetal development is only 6.1 week. Why is this so? on the same day it got misscarriage. I just want to know if I give birth to this baby would that baby be normal or not?
The antioxidants in green tea help to burn fat. the fat accumulation leads to blockage of heart.
It also reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
Along with green tea do
Loose weight if your overweight
Cut down on Carbohydrates
Add fibre to the diet
I got married last 1 year and continuing sex with my partner but unfortunately my wife not yet pregnant but during intercourse the sperm automatically comes outside from the vagina. So kindly suggest me any medicine or need any test for better result.
The uncontrolled discharge either before or shortly after physical penetration is a common that affect a number of men. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes and is a major cause of unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life.
What causes premature ejaculation?
Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm. Premature ejaculation may occur with a new partner. It may happen only in certain sexual situations or if it has been a long time since the last ejaculation.
Most cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including:
- Sexual inexperience
- Novelty of a relationship
- Overexcitement or too much stimulation
- Relationship stress
- Guilty feelings
- Issues related to control and intimacy
Medical causes of premature ejaculation
Biological causes of PE are much less common than psychological ones. In rare cases, the cause can be more serious, such as nervous system damage as a result of surgery or physical trauma.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Thyroid problems
- Illicit drug use
- Excessive alcohol consumption
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation-
The main symptom is an uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after intercourse begins. Ejaculation occurs before the person wishes it, with minimal sexual stimulation.
How is it treated?
- In many cases, premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.
- Antidepressant medicines are sometimes used to treat premature ejaculation.
- There are also creams, gels, and a spray that may be used to treat premature ejaculation by reducing sensation. These medicines are applied to the penis before sex. But some of these medicines can also affect a man's sex partner by reducing sensation for the partner.
In Allopathic Medicine, no satisfactory treatment is available till date. On the other hand Unani /Ayurvedic herbal medicine have an excellent role for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Such herbal medicine not only treat the premature ejaculation, but also increase the sex drive as well as patient sexual satisfaction. Always consult a practitioner before going for any treatment.
One ailment that affects a large number of women all over the world is that of breast cysts. Breast cysts are essentially benign abscesses that grow on and around the mammary glands. These cysts primarily develop on account of hormonal changes and are often assumed to develop naturally along with the development of breasts. These cysts are generally filled with fluids, which can be traced around the milk ducts.
Cysts are usually reported among women approaching menopause. While some cysts are of temporary kind, there may be others with a more prolonged run. Early diagnosis and prompt medication ensure that their growth gets arrested at the earliest. Although it is necessary to be vigilant about these eruptions, one need not fear any further exacerbation. Most cysts are harmless in nature and do not proceed to breast cancer. The symptoms as well as the causes of the latter are completely disparate.
However, some classes of cysts are more threatening than the others. These mostly comprise suspended solid elements besides the regular fluid content. Some might even have thicker walls compared to the others. Accordingly, they are called complicated and complex cysts. In these cases, one must exercise caution and get them treated immediately. Some of the most popular remedies include drainage through needle aspiration.
On certain occasions, physicians also recommend biopsy. Wherein, a different mode of treatment ensues. Other ways of tackling breast cysts are ultrasound guidance using local anesthesia. In most cases however, depending upon the traits of the cysts, physicians leave them unaltered. One might choose to remove them for cosmetic as well as comfort purposes. Women come to such decision because breast cysts prove to be painful during menstrual cycles and some might even resent its appearance.
One unavoidable repercussion of needle aspiration is that the cysts tend to come back periodically. Dealing with it then becomes a fairly tedious task. This was known to cause anxiety and depression in a lot of women. Counselling and support group can prove beneficial here. But, the most crucial factor in learning to deal with breast cysts would be generating more awareness with regard to the causes and effects of breast cysts. Also, it is recommended to get your full body check up done at regular intervals to ensure that you are able to prevent any mishappening.
1) Is it necessary that one should bleed after taking an emergency contraceptive like ipill? If not, what should be the date when the bleeding happens 2) when can be the first instance when one can go for a pregnancy test .rather than waiting the entire month for the next menstrual cycle.
Hi i am 28 years old girl my periods are not regular and soon i get tired please suggest me some solution
Is sonography report always tells about pregnancy n periods problems at same time or it has different types of sonography for pregnancy n period problem.Please tell.
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.