Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I have an allergy over my eye lid how can I cute it. ANd I want to continue medical. To become doctor so please help me.
I have Site from 9 years, and my site is -3.5 for both eyes, I want to use Lenses for the eyes, can I wear temporary lenses with out any prescription? Or can I want to visit doctor? Are temporary lenses useful? Or are there any permanent solution to remove spots.
How I Increase my weight fastly my age is 17 and my eyes also week so pls tell me how am I see without glass.
I am 79 years of age having bi-focal glasses. Cataract is not fully developed. Doctors says that my eye sight is 6 out of 10 They also say that even after cataract operation, chances of improvement to eye sight is vary rare. What you advice?
I am preparing for exams. Since the last 4 months I've been studying all day and nights and now my eyes are aching. I can't focus anymore because of my itching eyes. Can you suggest me something?
Hi sir. I am 18 years old. I am having a bruise like something on top of my right eye. It was formed 6 years before by hitting on a wall while playing. Now it is bulgy when seeing from outside. Is there any way to remove or lose it.
My question is that how we can care for our eyes and which food is better for our eyes and which food is harmful for our eyes. How we can judge that which activity is better for protection of our eye?
Hlo doctor. I am 22 years old. I have weak eyesight with number 4 on left nd 5 on right eye. So how can I improve my eyesight?
What is difference in intermittent exotropia with "good control" and exophoria? Are they same? On cover test intermittent exotropia with good controlled person show same type of deviation like in exophoria. Then what is difference between "exophoria" and "intermittent exotropia with good control"
Sir, I have minor troubles in my eye. When I seen, then I saw something like as black spot. What's it's treatment.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.