Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am feeling pain in a tooth in the upper right side and that very tooth is very sensitive also. One tooth attached to this tooth is already unrooted. Please advise.
I have problems in my teeth. Blood is coming while brushing. It is from last one year. I used sensodyne toothpaste. My teeth is being in yellow colour. I dont take any tobacco or. Cigerate. Then what to do.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
I want to know how long will implants (12 nos.) treatment take to complete. My dentist told that I should have 6 implants in it he upper jaw and 6 in the lower jaw.
I am having stomatitis .due to that I am feeling burning in mouth and on tongue at time of taking hot or salty and spicy food .my teeth is very sensitive .some time my mouth become dry and not able to swallow food. Pls advise me medicine. Thnx.
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
My son is 2.8 years old. He fell down and broke his front tooth in half. The lower portion has chipped off and his nerve is exposed. Initially he had pain but now it's just when he bites something continuously from that tooth that he has discomfort. He has no other problems and allows me to brush his teeth (leaving the broken one which I clean with my finger). He can drink cold without any discomfort. I consulted a dentist and he has advised a root canal to remove the nerve. This can be done under conscious sedation or GA. But this will leave his tooth brittle and it can break. I request for advise on this and if there is any chance that I can avoid the root canal. Thanking you.
Tooth brushes should not be kept near a toilet, the airborne particles from a flush can travel upto 6 ft so it can easily contaminate the tooth brush which is bad for oral health.
Take care, regards