Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SriramYour feedback matters!
I am having sleeping troubles and body pain, due to which I cannot focus on studies and other things, tried combiflam and some other pain killer but it did not workout. Please suggest me something that helps. Thank You!
Good morning sir. I want to say that my mother was suffering from body pain for this region, many medicine are used but no success result. so please say something for this region.
I just got my thumb into the door and it is paining and I can see purple colour on my thumb so what should I do?
I have a problem of thyroid, because of that my whole body is paining at all the time. So please tell me some solution of this problem?
For few days I was having body pain. But in last 3 days it j creased a lot that my both knees were paining and headache. And back was also paining. Went to doctor. Today. Was told that it is viral infection. Given Dolo 650. pantocid. And Taxim 250. Want to know that how days will it take to cure. I am afraid so. Is there any other tests to reveal the root cause.
I have low Vit. D- 29.1 .And have body pains. Please suggest how much IU I should take daily and food .
Hai sir, I was diagnosed with tuberculosis and immediately started tb drugs .after completion of six months course I had consulted to doctor, doctor said tb is cured and now am suffering from cold and body pains so please suggest me what precaution I have to do?
I am 19 years old, having headache, body paining, vomiting. How should I forget to eat the tobacco? I want to live a healthy life without having tobacco, so how should I forget to eat this kind of things?
I am 48 year old and feeling continuous pain in left hand, some time it shift to right hand. My lipid profile is ok. Please Suggest.
I have pain in left hand and liquid is coming from my ear and i am also suffering from headache what should i do ? please advice
She is a sugar patient. She is suffering with heavy pains. How to reduce dem. Nd she is weak. She can't hear properly.
Dear Sir/Madam, I had suffered from hepatitis ‘E’ along with leptospirosis infection in the year 2011. Post recovery I was feeling very weak along-with very much weakness in the body. As the passing of the time I usually felt good and my weight has also been increased. Doctor told to make to take everything in the diet. But from the last 3-4 years I am experiencing lots of changes in my body like poor digestion, excessive gas, bloating, indigestion, loose stool with mucus, 5-6 times visiting the toilet, fatigue,lethargy, weakness in the body, irritability,fear, nervousness,easily stressed out. Not able to get sound sleep at nights. I got a very weak immune system also. Visited lots of doctors here in Mumbai. Some doctors says I got physiological problems. Some says I have gastritis, some says I have IBS, some says that I must be having amoebiasis or H.Pylori infections. Some says that there is inflammation in the intestines and my intestines are weak. I am not getting proper solution to my problem. At times I am feeling very much depressed. I do not know what to do. I am feeling hopeless. I do not know what had happened to my body. Nobody able to properly diagnose the problem which I am having. I do not have any bad habits. I do not smoke, drink etc. But still I am so much problem in my body. Further, below are the test performed in order to rule out. OGD SCOPY + is can + biopsy PERFORMED OGD Scopy was considered to evaluate exact etiology of patients symptoms of Upper G.I.Tract. OGD Scopy revealed mild lax cardia with frank reflux. Stomach showed erosive gastritis with atrophic antral mucosa. Erosions were seen in the fundus and antrum. Chronic duodenitis was seen in the duodenal bulb and proximal duodenum. Biopsy was taken from antrum for H.Pylori. Comments: Endoscopic findings are suggestive of mild GERD with erosive gastritis with atrophic antral mucosa and chronic duodenitis. Patient will require dietary and lifestyle modifications apart from supportive medication for the same. Patient will require clinical follow up after 1 month. Biopsy confirmed for H.Pylori. ILEO-COLONOSCOPY+ is can+POLYPECTOMY PERFORMED Ileo-Colonoscopy was considered to evaluate exact etiology for patients complaints of 3-4 semi solids with blood streak stools. Adequate bowel preparation was done. Scope was passed up to terminal ileum, which essentially appeared normal. Multiple biopsies were taken from colon and sent for HPE. Left sided colon appeared spastic. Erosive proctitis was seen in rectum. 2 polyps were noted on the stapled line on previously done hemorrhoidectomy which was sent for histopathology. Comments: Ileo-colonoscopy findings are suggestive of irritable spastic left bowel with erosive proctitis and 2 polyps at the stapled line which can explain patients symptoms of blood streak stools. Biopsy material may provide additional information for further management. Patient will require reassurance apart from supportive medical care. Patient will require clinical follow up after 1 month. HISTOLOGY REPORT Specimen:1.Biopsies from the colon 2. Polyp from the rectum Gross:1. Three tiny bits aggregate to 0.4 cm. 2. Few polypoid grayish bits aggregate to 0.4 cm. Microscopic: 1. The colonic mucosa reveals orderly tubules. The lamina propria contains a mononuclear inflammatory infiltrate admixed with eosinophil and a focal lymphoid aggregate. 2. The polypoid bits are focally covered by a colonic mucosa. The lamina propria shows congested blood vessels and a moderate mononuclear inflammatory infiltrate admixed with neutrophil few eosinophil. No adenomatous change is seen. There is no evidence of dysplasia or malignancy. Diagnosis.1. COLON – MILD colitis 2. RECTUM – INFLAMMATORY POLYP.
I am 41 years old housewife. I have sometime pain in left arm, sometime pain in right arm, sometime in chest. As I have thyroid and some overweight. Please tell me why this pain occurs after some few intervals, is their any problem with me, and to whom does I consult too.
I'm 20 years old and pregnant for 3 months. I'm frequently facing lots of vomiting, body aches, headache and blurred visions. Please suggest what to do? Please suggest some good diet plan? Steps to be followed during subsequent months?
There are many structures in the lumbar spine that can cause pain. Any kind of trouble to the nerves and veins that goes through the spine, joint issues, the disks themselves, the bones and the muscles - would all be able to act as a cause behind the pain.
Numerous lumbar spine conditions are interrelated. For instance, an unstable joint can lead to disk degeneration, which can put weight on the nerve roots and cause the disk to collapse at times. The following are the main reasons behind the lumbar disk pain:
- Problems in the muscles: The biggest reason behind lumbar disk pain is muscle strain or other muscle issues. Strain because of truly difficult work, twisting, or different activities that can put pressure on your spine like heavy lifting, cause the disk to rupture or slip at times.
- Disk degeneration: Intervertebral disks are pads that are spongy and act as shock absorbers. This can cause pain in your disk. This condition can be referred to with many names, however, is famously known as degenerative disk disease.
- Lumbar Disk Herniation: Herniated disks are most common reasons behind the lumbar disk pain. A herniated disk may be caused all of a sudden because of damage to the spine or truly difficult work or happen gradually as a form of general wear and tear in the spine. Leg pain (sciatica) is the most widely recognized symptom of a herniated disk.
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: The sacroiliac joint, which attaches to the base of the lumbar spine and the tip of the tailbone, can cause lumbar disk pain or even sciatic pain if there is any kind of fracture in the joint that allows for movement or rather, limits any particular movement.
- Spondylolisthesis: Spondylolisthesis happens when one vertebra slips behind the other or underneath it. The slip most normally happens in the lower lumbar vertebrae (e.g. L4 –L5 or L5 – S1). In case that the slipped vertebra presses the nerve root at that point, it can bring about shooting leg pain and gradually foot pain as well.
There are certain ways in which this problem can be treated to a certain extent. These methods are as follows:
- Common medications: Muscle relaxants. This solution works as an anti-depressant of the nervous system and expands as well as relaxes the tense muscles, easing pain from muscle stiffness or fits
- Back supports: A few patients find that a back support can be used to bring comfort and gradually diminish the pain. There is some proof that using a brace every day, can speed up the healing process and lessen the pain. A back support may likewise be useful after back surgery.
- Back Braces: Epidural steroid infusion. This infusion includes a steroid inserted specifically into the external piece of the dural sac, which surrounds the spinal chord. An x-ray, called fluoroscopy, is utilized to control the needle in the right area. The objective of the infusion is to soothe the pain by decreasing irritation around a compressed nerve root. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.