Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have pcos problem. I am planning for pregnancy. I ovulate on 15 th day of my cycle using ovulation induction like clomid and gonatropins injection then after 2 days of ovulation I took 1 cyclogest pessaries 200 mg for 10 days after that I stopped it now I am on 19 dpo I did not get period till now .i am pregnant or not? Or else cyclogest just delay my period.
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your life without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted
Intra Uterine Device
A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off
- This causes puncture in the uterus
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting
Depo Provera Hormonal Injection
This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue
- Decrease of bone density
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place
Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and also blood clots in rare cases
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted
This mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely.
Consuming Grapes combined with a diet rich in saturated fats can lower obesity risk as well as improve gut bacteria a Study has found.
It may also help counter the negative effects of a high-fat diet including heart disease hypertension and diabetes.the findings showed that the unique and diverse composition of Antioxidants called polyphenols can help reduce the percentage of body fat subcutaneous and visceral fat deposits markets of inflammation in the liver and improve glucose tolerance.