Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sriprada Vinekar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sriprada VinekarYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I got married 1 & half yrs back. I don't have any child yet. As the days are passing on, I am loosing sex anxiety towards my wife where as I get excited immediately when with other woman. I have got checked my sperms count as well. Please suggest how to get a baby before I completely lose sex anxiety towards my wife? Whether I shall perform any tests either for me or for my wife?
Race among the various healthy edible oils is still on and it will keep going as oils have their unique properties and flavors, which are beneficial for the proper functioning of our body. The fat intake, obtained from cooking oils should consist of balanced fat, as it would provide important nutrients to sustain a fit and healthy life.
Rice bran and Soybean oil are edible vegetable oils commonly used in Asian countries. All oils have their unique flavors and properties which give them their own pros and cons.
Rice bran oil
Obtained from rice bran (rice husks), it is mild and nutty in flavor which leaves no lingering aftertaste. It is one of the most balanced oil with 47% MUFA, 33% PUFA, and 20% SFA.
Health benefits of rice bran oil
- Contains Tocotrienols which are members of the vitamin E family with natural antioxidant properties that can help prevent cardiovascular diseases and some types of cancer.
- Rice bran oil is unique in containing Oryzanol, a powerful antioxidant. Studies have shown that it can reduce plasma cholesterol and cholesterol absorption. This can lead to decrease in early atherosclerosis, inhibition of platelet aggregation, and increase in faecal bile acid excretion. Oryzanol also has been used to treat nerve imbalance and disorders of menopause.
- Rice bran oil contains high levels of antioxidants. This helps in boosting metabolic rate, which in turn aids weight loss.
- Rice bran oil is also considered extremely good for the skin. It contains Squalene that can be easily by the skin, which keeps it supple, soft, and smooth.
Soya bean oil
The oil is obtained from the soybean seeds and has an imperceptible odor support which enhances the natural flavors. It contains 53% PUFA and 27% MUFA and consists of only 15% SFA.
Health benefits of soya bean oil
- It is a modest source of antioxidant vitamin E which protects cell membrane, skin, and mucosa from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- Soya bean oil contains phytosterols, which is a class of naturally-occurring compounds found in plants that are similar to cholesterol. Due to this structural similarity, phytosterols competitively inhibit cholesterol absorption in the gut and can reduce blood cholesterol levels by 10% -15%.
- Soya bean oil also contains vitamin K, which helps in bone formation and can prevent nerve damage in the brain that makes it useful in Alzheimer’s disease.
When comparing the two, rice bran oil is considered one of the best in terms of quality and various other factors. However, soya bean oil is no less and is highly preferred due to the affordability and availability. Both rice bran oil and soya bean oil have a high smoke point and are considered good for high heat cooking. Both oils also contain vitamin E and are rich in antioxidants. Rice bran oil is, however, regarded as a better option for females during their menopause period, as the chemical content present in it lessens the pain. However, soya bean oil contains no cholesterol, making it an excellent choice for patients suffering from heart diseases or high cholesterol levels.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Abortion karane ka time kab tak rehta hai r kitna amount lag jata hai mera 2 mahina ka hai to mera kitna lagega abortion karwane me.
Cucumber has given away to be grand for sexual stamina. I was reading an article about erectile dysfunction and what things can make it better and cucumber was on top of the list. Cucumber helps to make you last longer and it is dubbed by some as the organic “Viagra”
It has other benefits as well:
Apart from the above said benefits cucumber is also great for your health in general. It is a great digestive aid and helps your digestive track to become smoother. It is also good for removing toxins from the body. Removing these toxins from the body is also good for your sexual health so by using cucumber you get a double whammy.
How to use cucumber:
You can add cucumber to your lunch with your sandwich or just eat a bowl of green salads at night. It will do wonders to your health and you will start feeling the difference in a month or so.
The miracle juice:
Take a cucumber and blend it with some water and garlic cloves. The juice is not the most delicious you have ever had but it sure is very effective. Have this twice a day for fifteen days and you will start feeling as if you have put a new engine down there.
Sex Toys for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and hopefully any men reading this who are part of a couple have already made plans and invested in some appropriate gifts. But even if the romantic dinner and other plans are all set, maybe there's an area that hasn't been investigated yet - such as sex toys? Valentine's Day can be a perfect time to explore some sex toys with a mate -and they can also help to improve a guy's sexual and penis health by providing new exercise for his "love muscle."
Many couples are already into sex toys and may feel they have all they need in that area. But for those who still have room in their sex toys chest, or for those just starting out exploring this exciting area of sex, following are some toys they may wish to explore.
- Penis ring. Start with the basics. For many men, a penis ring is the go-to "first sex toy" option. It's simplicity itself: a ring which fits snugly around the penis (or the base of the penis and underneath the balls, depending on the style purchased). Penis rings impede the flow of blood from the penis so a guy can stay harder longer. They are made from many different materials, including rubber, metal and leather. Some rings come with "bumps" on them, which many women find pleasurable during sex. Some rings also vibrate, which can be pleasurable for both the man and the woman. In addition, some rings are made with a vibrating "extension" that can more directly stimulate the woman.
- Finger vibrator. Manual stimulation, either before or after penetration, is key to the sex lives of many couples. Men may want to explore the use of a finger vibrator, which many women find helps create a more intense orgasm than stimulation by finger or hand alone.
- Penis copier. If a man's partner truly adores his penis, perhaps she would like a copy of it for when he is unavailable? There are a number of DIY kits on the market that enable a man to make a mold of his own erect penis and use liquid plastic to create a very personalized replica.
- Remote controlled vibrators and plugs. Many vibrators and vibrating anal plugs now come with remote controls so a partner can determine the amount of stimulation to be delivered. While this is an especially attractive option for couples who are into submission and domination, many couples who are perfectly happy with "plain vanilla" sex also get a kick out of these toys - especially if each member of the couple is controlling the other's vibratory rate.
- Double dildo. Many men have found pleasure through anal stimulation in recent years, especially when their partner has demanded a "turnabout" for being on the receiving end of anal play. A double dildo is designed for penetration of two people at one time, so a man can be anally stimulated at the same time his female partner is vaginally pleasured.
- Massage oils. Finally, sometimes a couple just wants a low tech accessory - such as simple massage oils. Gentle touches from a partner's hand are made extra special with oils that add an extra layer of soothing.
Sex toys aren't all a man may want to have handy on Valentine's Day. A healthy, exuberant penis is also nice, so he needs to be using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. When making a selection, find a crème that contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps boost nitric oxide production, thereby better enabling penile blood vessels to expand as needed. L-carnitine is another amino acid, one which helps to protect against loss of sensation in a penis which is handled too roughly.