Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sriprada VinekarYour feedback matters!
I have white discharge from last 10 days, after my periods also its same, its becoming day by day more N more discharge, is it normal or for what its happening?
In today's contemporary times, our outer appearance plays a huge role in determining our path of success. Looking good in many ways has become essential for leaving a lasting impression. Nowadays, age is no longer a factor for looking or feeling beautiful. While beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, the onus to maintain that beauty lies with ourselves. Numerous grooming centres and salons are spread all over the street these days to cater to all our beauty needs. Gone are the days when dressing up and putting on make up were scoffed at. Why then do we tolerate wrinkles and scars just because time has decreed so.
With all kinds of correctional therapies and treatments, our skin can be as smooth and glamorous as ever. One of the most popular trick in this regard is filler injections.
Filler Injections- What are they?
Filler injections enable us to redefine those aspects of our faces, which have been the causes of consternation for a long period of time. These injections makes it possible to cover up unwanted wrinkles, smoothen lines and remove pitted scars. They can also be used to make the lips look fuller. These injections, when injected under the skin, raise up that area, lending it a more wholesome appearance. It is however, transient in nature and often requires repeated surgeries. While some of the most common aftermaths of this are redness, swelling or itchiness, none these last more than a day. It is therefore, a very safe beauty therapy for giving the furrowed skin a new leash of life. Many have vouched for how the filler surgeries have renewed their self confidence. However, there are a few risk factors that one must be mindful of before opting for a filler surgery.
Filler injections make the skin prone to certain allergies and rashes or even flu-like symptoms. Infections, bleeding and inflammation are other repercussions of a filler surgery. Filler injections contain Hyaluronic acid, collagens, fat cells and man-made polymers. In case one's skin reacts to any of these ingredients, then one must resort to expert care. However, most of these outbreaks are temporary in nature and this treatment is easily reversible in case one chooses to do so. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I and my girlfriend found of anal sex. But we are afraid to do. We are afraid from pain What we do to enjoy anal sex?
Doctor pls help I got married on Nov 2015 but could not conceive till now pls help. Suggest some medicine. I hope I will conceive one day I am in great tension pls help.
Hello docs. We are married for last 3 years and we have been trying for a baby for past 1 year. I m 31 and she's 29. No positive results till date. Please suggest us.
Hi. I have really severe stomach aches on the first day of my periods. Its been a year. What could it be. As there is notyn showing on the ultra sound. I am sometimes in real bad situation with pain. I cant be ok without taking painkillers. Like 2-3 on the first day.
Hii doctor. Recently I had safe sex with my girlfriend. July 13 I had safe but every month 20th or 21 she would get her period but till now she ddnt get any period My question is can safe sex delay the period before this was the first time we had or please suggest me any tablet to protect her from this.
ब्राह्मी का नाम अक्षर गोटू कोला के लिए भी किया जाता रहा है. क्योंकि दोनों के गुणों में काफी हद तक समानता है. ब्राह्मी का वैज्ञानिक नाम बाकोपा मोन्नियरी है. ब्राह्मी एक बारहमासी जड़ी-बूटी है. यह प्राचीन काल से ही हमारे यहां के आयुर्वेदिक परंपराओं में उपयोग में लाई जाती रही है. जैसा कि नाम से ही स्पष्ट है, ब्राह्मी शब्द ब्रह्मा से लिया गया है. यानी कि जो देवता ब्रह्मांड की उत्पत्ति के लिए जाने जाते हैं, उन के आधार पर ही इसका नाम रखा गया है. ब्राह्मी, जलीय स्थानों जैसे कि नदी नालों और नहर के किनारों पर या उनके आसपास पाया जाता है. स्वास्थ्य पर इसका प्रभाव काफी महत्वपूर्ण है. ब्राह्मी में पाए जाने वाले तत्वों में कई विटामिन और अन्य पदार्थ शामिल हैं. ब्राह्मी का स्वाद फीका और तासीर ठंडी होती है. आइए ब्राह्मी के फायदे को विस्तार पूर्वक जानते हैं.
1. प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाती है.
ब्राह्मी का उपयोग हमारे शरीर के प्रतिरक्षा तंत्र को मजबूत करने के लिए किया जाता है. क्योंकि इसमें पाए जाने वाले एंटीऑक्सीडेंट जीवाणुओं और वायरसों के खिलाफ हमारी प्रतिरक्षा प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली की प्रतिक्रिया को गति देते हैं.
2. शुगर कम करने में
ब्राह्मी का उपयोग शुगर को कम करने के लिए भी किया जा सकता है. कई शब्दों में यह पाया गया है कि ब्राह्मी, हमारे शरीर में बढ़े हुए रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को कम कर सकता है. और आपका शुगर कम करके एक स्वस्थ जीवन जीने में आपकी मदद कर सकता है.
3. श्वसन संबंधी समस्याओं में
ब्राह्मी की पत्तियां आपके श्वसन से संबंधित कई परेशानियों को दूर कर सकती हैं. जैसे कि ब्रोंकाइटिस, रक्त-संतुलन, सीने में सर्दी और साइनस आदि समस्याएं ब्राह्मी दूर कर सकती है. इसके लिए आप ब्राह्मी का चाय पी सकते हैं या इसके कच्ची पतियों को चबा सकते हैं. यही नहीं ब्राह्मी गले की सूजन और सांस लेने में भी आपकी मदद करती है.
4. सूजन के उपचार में
ब्राह्मी का इस्तेमाल सूजन के उपचार के लिए भी किया जाता रहा है. ब्राह्मणी सूजन को कम करने के साथ ही जलन को भी कम करता है. ये उत्तेजना खत्म करता है. इसके लिए ब्राह्मी की पत्तियों का पेस्ट बनाकर शरीर के प्रभावित हिस्से पर लेप लगाना चाहिए
5. याददाश्त बढ़ाने में
ब्राह्मी का सबसे महत्वपूर्ण इस्तेमाल यादाश्त बढ़ाने में किया जाता है. दरअसल ब्राम्ही हमारे स्मृति एकाग्रता और दिमाग को उत्तेजित कर सकती है. ब्राह्मी हमारे संज्ञानात्मक क्षमता को भी बढ़ाती है. और मस्तिष्क में होने वाले हलचलों को शांत करती हैं.
6. हृदय प्रणाली को दुरुस्त करने में
ब्राह्मी में पाए जाने वाले एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स हमारे मस्तिष्क को तो शक्तिशाली बनाते ही हैं. इसके साथ ही हमारे शरीर से फ्री रेडिकल्स को खत्म करके हमारी त्वचा और हृदय प्रणाली को भी दुरुस्त करने का काम करते हैं. ब्राह्मी का इस्तेमाल आप एक नियमित खुराक के रूप में एक स्वस्थ उपापचय को बरकरार रखने के लिए कर सकते हैं.
7. तनाव से छुटकारा पाने में
ब्राह्मी का उपयोग हम तनाव या मानसिक अवसाद की स्थिति से उबरने के लिए भी कर सकते हैं. ब्राह्मी में कई सारे ऐसे सक्रिय तत्व पाए जाते हैं. जो हमारे शरीर के हार्मोनल असंतुलन को बरकरार रखने का काम करते हैं. इसलिए ब्राह्मी के सेवन से आप चिंता और कई अन्य दवाओं के दुष्प्रभाव से भी बच सकते हैं.
8. अल्जाइमर के उपचार में
ब्राह्मी में अल्जाइमर जैसे विकारों को भी दूर करने की क्षमता पाई जाती है. आयुर्वेद में तो ब्राह्मी को अल्जाइमर के लिए एक बहुत आशाजनक जड़ी-बूटी बताया गया है.
9. पाचन तंत्र को दुरुस्त करने में
ब्राह्मी का इस्तेमाल हमारे शरीर के पाचन तंत्र को दुरुस्त करने के लिए भी किया जाता है. ब्राह्मी हमारे शरीर में होने वाले अवसर और जेठा तंत्र जैसे विकारों को दूर करने का काम करता है. इसलिए इसे एक शाम और सुखदायक जड़ी बूटी भी कहा जाता है.
10. त्वचा के लिए
त्वचा में निखार लाने या त्वचा में होने वाले घाव को भरने के लिए भी ब्राम्ही का इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. इस के लिए प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर ब्राह्मी का रहस्य तेल लगाना होता है. इससे त्वचा में चिकनाई भी आती है. और चाचा स्वस्थ भी डरता है.
11. मिर्गी के उपचार में
ब्राह्मी की पत्तियां मिर्गी के लिए प्राचीन काल से ही एक प्रभावी इलाज के रूप में प्रचलित रहे हैं. ब्राह्मी न सिर्फ मिर्गी के दौरे को रोकती है. बल्कि कई अन्य मानसिक रोगों और नसों के दर्द सहित कई द्विध्रुवी विकार और को भी हमारे शरीर से दूर करने में हमारी मदद करती है.
ब्राह्मी के नुकसान
- संवेदनशील पेट वाले लोग जिन्हें अल्सर है. या जिन्हें इसका सेवन जो इसका सेवन झेलना पा रहे हो वह घी के साथ प्रयोग कर सकते हैं.
- ब्राह्मी का इस्तेमाल आवश्यकता से अधिक और बिना आवश्यकता के नहीं करना चाहिए.
- ब्राह्मी का इस्तेमाल किसी विशेषज्ञ की सलाह के बाद ही करना चाहिए.
Iam not getting my periods on time what should I do to have it on time can use refer any home treatment or any medicine to have it on time.
A new relationship involves a lot of weighing from both the sides. Learn what really matters to win people over in this post. When you want to build a new relationship, whether it is for work, business, personal, marriage, friendship etc there are several factors that help take off and bloom the relationship. These factors are broadly the same in different age groups as far as psychological impact matters. Some of the most important influential factors from a psychological point of view have been highlighted here.
1. Presentation- When you want to draw someone into relationship with you for any reason, it is important that you present yourself at you best levels be it physical or mental. Like they say that the first impression is the best impression, your display of you strengths creates an impression that helps people decide what they want to do with you. This doesn't mean you should hide all your weaknesses but highlighting your strengths is as important as making your weaknesses clear. Always learn to put your best foot forward as sometimes that itself may not be enough. You can't really send your neighbour for your job interview!! There are many instances when people send different photographs in their applications and different ones appear for the exams. This is mere cheating and not winning.
2. Plan – Let people know what you want to do with them and what they can they can do with you. No one can say they don’t have a plan. There is always some plan. Knowing it strengthens why you want to have that relationship in the first place. Otherwise it's like something which is there but you can never want to do anything with! When you are honest with your plans and they workout as you described it, it creates confidence in relationship or else it is destroyed forever. You can cheat a person with your plans once, not forever.
3. Possibilities- Will this relationship bring me trouble? Obviously nobody wants to get into a relationship with anybody that brings them trouble be it physical or mental. Next question is whether it will benefit me? Small or big depends on person's needs. Some relationships neither bring us trouble nor benefits us, such relationships are better than the ones which can cause harm.
4. Potential – Question. Does this relationship you are trying to develop have any possibilities of growth a few or many years down the line. Obviously we have a lot of friends who wither by passing of time. Does this relationship have an expiry date irrespective of how well or bad it goes? Like when we join college we know for sure that the friends will be with us till the duration of the course and that's it. We will know that if we study together it will help us achieve great grades in college and hence a great life later. These kind of growth possibilities or possibilities of deterioration are important to be well aware of and will naturally decide the course of relationships.
5. Progress – No matter what our initial assessments are, how the relationships helps us fare in the outside world will ultimately decide the future of any relationship. Loss, sorrow, tragedy, degradation in any aspect of life, insults, injury, loss of health etc will never help any relationship continue or last.
6. Partnerships – When we want to build a relationship with someone, the best way to do it is to obviously partner with that person in as many activities as possible. The more interested a person is the more activities that person will involve you in and try to do it with you. This type of partnership activities, be it spending a few hours in the evening, or a few minutes on phone, or an association of months or years are a foolproof way to show you are interested. Conversely a person who doesn't partner with you in anything is extremely unlikely to ever have any sort of relationship with you. Partnership in activities is the only way to show and know that you are interested or the other person is interested respectively. After all chasing the moon, stars and rainbow are activities of people who don’t realize its out of their reach. Sensible people are busy with what their eyes see, hands feel, ears listen, tongue tastes and thinking perceives as appropriate.
7. Positioning attitudes- As a tree bends with the winds to prevent from cracking, we all have to be flexible with our attitudes towards each other. Being too rigid about our protocol on how relationships should run irrespective of the reality and circumstances of the person we are having a relationship with is naturally going to break relationships. After all a doctor who heals and prevents all illnesses is better than a doctor who abuses his patients for falling ill but never does anything for them. Eg: You get bed and good food in a hotel as well as at your home. A hotel will provide food only on payment of money, but family will provide it whenever your hungry. Hence hotels can never expect the same emotions as family can, and this is as natural as it should be. Hence be careful what you want from a relationship. Whether you want to be treated as a hotel or family is entirely how you play yourself with others. After all only families can expect loyalty not hotels.
8. Politeness- In any relationship, many years down the line, what our long term memory retains is how comfortable we were in that relationship. Even if we profit from a particular relationship, the fact that it shook us mentally and emotionally will never allow us to go back or retain that relationship. Life is short and the only thing that matters is to spend it comfortably. Not destroy our peace for some benefit that destroys our peace of mind.
9. Personation- While sending a representative of your organization for a client meeting may work in business, you cant really send a representative to meet you wife or kids at home. In personal relationship, lack of your physical presence obviously means that you don’t have time for them. In any relationship, individuality matters a lot. Just imagine, if all actors acted exactly the same in movies, why would you prefer any particular one over the other as your favourite? The nuances and differences in our personalities are what makes us all unique. We are not robots from a particular brand to behave exactly the same way. If a person in a relationship doesn't sense your individuality you are wasting their time by trying to have a relationship with them, especially a personal one.
10. Positive reinforcement- When we get into a relationship, it is important that we feel good about ourselves and what we are doing. If you feel like a shoplifter entering a shop, you will not feel good about that relationship. When a shopkeeper welcomes us, shows us his products, tells us their details and provides all the explanations on how we will be well off with the product, provides his guarantee for it, confirms its essence, many people buy it even if they don’t compulsively need it. It’s the same in relationships. On the same side if a shopkeeper is arrogant, avoidant, abusive, insulting etc you are very unlikely to buy anything in that shop because you are not sure that the shopkeeper means any good and will be happy with the shopkeeper s product. The experience of buying is as important as the product we buy. Nobody is happy about something they got when they weren't treated the right way or is interested in retaining it when they don’t get good service for it.
11. Persistence on all Ps – Obviously when we want relationships to last, we need to be persistent on all the above P's. Otherwise it wont take long for a relationship to be counted in “once upon a time”!! A simple conversation even if for a few minutes every now and then when you need it may make it seem that you are still there for a person. Without even that people may even find it hard to remember that they even had something to do with you sometime before keeping in mind the the numerous activities we involve daily to maintain our lifestyles.
“KNOWING IS DOING AND NOT KNOWING IS UNDOING EVEN IF DOING!”
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello doctor, my friend has been feeling pukish off late after consuming dairy products. Few days back she vomited throat night. She's got variable haemoglobin levels, has been having occasional pain on either side of breast. Sometimes at night she complains of chest pain. For your info she's a flight crew. Kindly advice, thank you.
Reproductive medicine has gained a lot of attention recently with its increasing scope and opportunity. This branch of medicine is concerned with improving reproductive health, preventing reproductive disorders, diagnosis of infertility issues and allowing couples to have children when they choose to be parents. The scope of reproductive medicine is based on endocrinology, anatomy and physiology. Here are some things you need to know about reproductive medicine:
Reproductive medicine includes many aspects of human health and other factors. Sexual dysfunction, puberty, birth control, sex education, family planning are some of the factors that it is concerned with it. In women, issues such as ovulation, menstruation, menopause and pregnancy are of immense importance in reproductive medicine.
Methods and techniques
Methods to assess any reproductive abnormality include reproductive surgery, laboratory methods while methods of treatment are prescription of fertility medication, counseling and surgery. In vitro fertilization or ivf has become one of the most effective treatments to enable pregnancy. This treatment allows the examination of the embryo before implementation.
Specialists in reproductive medicine are trained in gynecology and obstetrics which is followed by infertility and reproductive endocrinology. Some of them specialize in urology followed by andrology. Training is also provided for contraception specialization. Usually, specialists in this branch of medicine receive education in particular organizations that deal with only human reproductive disorders. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!