Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
My hands are shaking. When I place the hand horizontal my hands get shaking and when I try to do some work also. Please help me.
I am suffering facial numbness since 2nd april' 2015, mri done by doctor's advice and prescribed medicine. Without medicine can get relief by facial yoga. What medicine given let you know after a while & also advice me what deficiency have or what types of illness, brain cancer, tumor, brain stroke and what medicine, yoga and messages require to get cure and relief such numbness waiting for your reply. Thanking you,
His body is shivering a lot even he raised his hand and he is a the to teller what is the reason of it.
My she friend is of age 37. She was having headaches from more than a year. With headaches she also felt nausea. We consulted a doctor and he identified it as a migraine, but he also suggested us to to CT-SCAN. So we did that and in report apart from every thing normal, we got "Impression: Mild Senile cerebral Atrophy" I want to know is it related to headaches she was having and what should be the next step and how dangerous it is?
I am 25 years old male. I have migraine for which presently I am taking no medication. I've had concussion syndrome and subdural haematoma in 2012 following an accident, which is now fine. Since 2010, the start of my college life, my sleeping schedule has been bit disturbed. Its like I sleep during the day and work at night but since past few days I am insomniac. I also have back ache frequently. What should I do?
Im 20 and im suffering from hand shaking from few days im worried. I drink alcohol daily. Is it related to it.
After brain tumor surgery and radiation therapy (30 classes) whats precaution and diet I should take for recovery.
Am 30 years ,I had migraine 6 days in my right side it's from 2 years it coming once in every month ,please tell reason and what to do.
I suffered from acute brain hemorrhage in the right basil ganglia with mild surrounding edema about 1 month ago. I want to ask about the precautions to be taken during my recovery period? Should I be consuming alcoholic items or tobacco related items such as 'zarda' or pan masala. Kindly help me in achieving my recovery status back to normal as soon as possible. What food items should I avoid and what to eat so that I can maintain better health! Thanks in advance.
For my seizure I take medication Twice a day which are following 1.Zenoxa 300 (oxcarbazepine tablets IP 300 mg) 2.Lacotide 150 (Lacosamide Tablets 150 mg) taking twice aday after taking it from 3 days after taking this medicine i feel like i was just drunk 4 bottle of wine what i should have to do just suggest me Doctor.
I am 20yrs old and I am facing problem of numbness in my foot. Can you tell me the reason and exercises.
Hi, I have one problem. i was shivered at fear and when I carry some weights even to take selfie with mobile on that time my hand was shivering i'm not alcoholic. But everyday i faced this problem. If i get fear and scary moments the problem will be high. What is the problem of that. please tell me solution.
I am 22 year old male. I have back pain I consult doctor. And took xaryas your doctor have told my growth plate above this spine has not developed properly yet so it can be the reason. I have pain in tigh also. And I have numbness in leg when sit in floor with legs are placed parallel.
If migraine pain starts then pain killer at that should be taken immediately or should wait it to be slow down automatically.
Hello sir mere papa ko paralysis huwa hai pechle 6 mahino se ab unhe baat karne aur sidi haat ki 2 ungliya kaam nahi kar pa rahe aise me unhe kya karna chayiye aur kis dr ko dikhane se unhe acha hoga ?
Sir, I am 29 years old. I have been diagnosed as epilepsy patient on 10th may by a neurologist. My seizure first took place on 10th march and then 30th april. The doctor prescribed valprolcr500 and folvite. At present today I have been diagnosed a 2 month pregnant patient. I am very much tensed. This is my second issue. What should be good for me as well as for the coming child? Should I take or not?
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.