Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I'm 26years old female and have bad breath problem. I have changed many tooth paste like colgate, pepsodent, dober red, himalaya etc. But I didn't see the difference. And I don't have ulcer. But I'm having cavities. And I also done orthodontic treatment and tooth filling. Please tell me how to cure this problem.
I found a dark reddish mole in my left side interior to my mouth while I was brushing. I was afraid that it could be oral melanoma but similar to mouth blister please help me recognize the problem.
This is probably for the ENT docs. When you come down from heights you experience a closing of ears which goes away when you move your jaw muscles. My problem is similar, though it remains even during normal hours. Closing mouth, pinching nose and blowing does opens/betters hearing. My ENT specialist prescribed (1) Redicate-200 tab (2) K-Trip forte (3) inhaler (4) I forget name of tablet which was 1 per day. When examining, different tongs vibrations I could hear well. There has never been any flow and ears are always dry. There is no pain except a very slight pressure like feeling. Please suggest if treatment is on right track and what course of action will the ENT doc now take, as I can feel no change in my hearing condition. Thanks.
I need to do a teeth wash. Is it safe n if teeth washing will whiten my teeth? Also please tell me the cost for a good teeth washing in kharagpur?
When I smile laugh or talk nobody can see my upper teeth! Its seem like I am old but I am still 19 years old! This makes me feel very bad! I don't know if my upper lip is too long or my teeth are too small? What can I do in this situation? Please help!
I have a gums problem. Like swelling, blood, and smell. I had already consultant dentist but am not got proper solution. Please help me.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.
I am 64 yrs old 3 months ago I had blood coming out while brushing my teeth and was asked to get my teeth cleaned and prescribed qudrajel. It only gave temp relief and after a month it was re-precribed. But it has not helped and I continue to get blood while brushing. What to do?
I want to know about dental aesthetic treatment like veneers , types of veneers, cost per tooth and pros & cones of the same.
My teeth is not in shape. My teeth is out side. I want put bricks in my test. Is brick works on 25 years of age.
Im 18 years old. When I talk I get a some bad smell from my mouth. I didn't eat regularly. Sometimes I didnt eat please I want to get out from this problem.
I have teeth very near and are unable to brush in the middle. So that they changed the color. How could I solve this problem. Having any cleaning process.
Hello Sir. My mouth not open fully. Just 2 finger go inside. I have habit to eat gutkha I want to open my mouth fully. Please give me solution.
1.EAT FOODS RICH IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS.
2.AVOID SWEETs AND STICKY FOODs BETWEEN MEALS.
3.BRUSH YOUR TEETH AFTER EVERY MEAL ATLEAST TWICE DAILY.
4.USE A GOOD TOOTHBRUSH,TOOTHPASTE,MOUTHWASH AND INTER DENTAL AIDS.
5.VISIT YOUR DENTIST REGULARLY,PREFERABLY EVERY SIX MONTHS.