Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasaYour feedback matters!
My father is 72 years old, he is suffering from prostate problem, we are planning for surgery turp or help, doctor advised for urine culture in that we have infection so doctor gave us amikacin 750 mg injection and forisol powder for 1 week, after medication we repeated the test then again infection came, but all antibiotics are shown resistant, what should I do now, but my father does not have any symptom of urine pain or fever, pls suggest me.
I am looking for prostate gland operation of my father. Can you give me rough estimate of cost and no of days hospitalization ?
My mother is 42 years old suffering from fourth stage cancer now the cancer cells have compressed the urinary bladder.
One of my nipple is shrink and creamy milk comes outt. Other is fine. Kindly suggest what is the reason and will it have any effect in future? What should I need to do?
My mother is 40 Yrs old n she had suffered from breast cancer 3 Yrs later. Now the the cancer is overcome but a new problem of' lymphedema has invite to her right arm (cancer affected side, Now she is wearing a belt given by the doctor but there is not much improvement and 8 months have passedpassed. I wanted to know that is there any suggestion you would provide to overcome it?
Thank you very much for your reply. I have been constantly worried about STD. But this type of discharge has never happened before and this is giving me very uncomfortable feeling. This never happened in the last 20 years. I am 35, unmarried and I masturbate regularly. Also I have some shrinkage when this discharge happens. Some say this is harmful effects of masturbation. Another homeopath said it's Prostatitis and this is prostatic fluid. Please advise. Regards Amit.
I want to in detail about prostate enlargement. Why is it caused? What are the effects of it? How to treat it? Is it treatable? Please tell in detail about the disease not the medication.
Sir I am suffering from health anxiety disorder from last 2 year. I am continuously searching on google for small symptoms also. Now I am afraid of stomach cancer as I have gerd. Please help to come out from this please doctor advise me what should I do.
Small non enhancing cyst in the left lobe of liver. Tiny calcific foci right lobe of liver. Gall bladder sludge. Prostatomegaly.
I have. Tumor palpation in my right side breast. please tell about it? I m so worried? Is this cancerous tumor?
Sir My brother has operated for brain tumor in left frontal lobs in june 2014. After that operation doctor said he has cancer-anaplastic astrocytoma stage-3. He has take one month radiation with chemo 120 gm and 130 mg chemo. After radiation he has take 3 month chemo 250 mg and 350 mg alternative. But after One year now doctor saying that MRI showing a small ring in post operated area. It may be disease- mean again growing cancer cell. So please suggest what we can do this time. Is there is need of radiation again. Please suggest .
Breast cancer begins when the cells that are present in the breast start to go out of control. These cells generally form a tumor which can be seen on mammogram or one can feel it as a lump. The tumor is threatening if the cells can grow into the tissues that surround it or spread to other areas of the body. Breast cancer happens mostly in ladies. Here are a few methods with which you can prevent breast cancer-
- Keep your weight in check: Maintaining a healthy weight is important for everyone although, it is easy to tune it out since it is said so often. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause.
- Be physically active: Women who are physically active for almost or at least 30 minutes a day have a lower danger of breast cancer. Normal activity is additionally one of the ideal approaches to keep weight under control.
- Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables and Avoid Too Much Alcohol: A balanced and healthy diet can bring down the danger of breast cancer. Attempt to eat a considerable measure of fruits and vegetables and keep liquor at moderate levels or lower. While moderate drinking can be useful for the heart in most grown-ups, even low levels of intake can build the danger of breast cancer. If you do not drink, don't feel you have to begin. In case you drink modestly, there is less risk.
- Try not to Smoke: Smokers and non-smokers alike know how undesirable smoking is. It brings down a person’s quality of life and expands the danger of heart and lung diseases, stroke, and no less than 15 types of cancer, including breast cancer. It additionally causes bad breath, awful teeth, and wrinkles.
- Breastfeed, If Possible: Breastfeeding for almost one year or more brings down the danger of breast cancer. It additionally has extraordinary medical advantages for the baby as well, especially in terms of immunity.
- Keep away from Birth Control Pills: Contraceptive pills have both dangers and advantages. In many cases, the more young a lady is, the lower the danger is. While ladies are taking birth control pills, they have more chances of falling prey to breast cancer as per various medical studies. This danger leaves rapidly in the wake of stopping the pill. The danger of stroke and heart attack is increased while on the pill, especially if the woman smokes. Long term use can likewise have essential advantages, such as bringing down the danger of ovarian cancer, colon tumor and uterine cancer and undesirable pregnancy. In case you are exceptionally worried about breast cancer, staying away from birth control pills is also an alternative to lower the risk. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist and ask a free question.