Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Srinivasa

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Srinivasa General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Srinivasa
Dr. Srinivasa is one of the best General Physicians in Subramanyapura, Bangalore. You can visit him at Srinivasa Clinic in Subramanyapura, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Srinivasa on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Srinivasa Clinic

No.16/2, Nr Gowdana Palya Petrol Pump, Subramanyapura Mn Rd, Kadirenahalli Circel, Banashankari 2nd StageBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 25 years old. I have joint pain. I have used pain relief spray but still have pain. What should I do? I also have headache and have tablets also but it still pains. What should I do?

MSc in Orhopedic Physiotherapy (UK), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Try some remedies for joint pain: -ice packs can be used to soothe hot, swollen joints. -heat packs help to relax tense, tired muscles. -splinting of swollen or painful joints may be helpful, a physiotherapist or an occupational therapist (ot) may provide temporary splints for you. -pace yourself: overdoing things can increase your pain, but so can not doing enough. Your physiotherapist can advise you on increasing your activity level at a rate you can cope with and on finding the right balance between rest and activity. -take regular graded exercise: graded exercise starts slowly and increases in small steps. This will help you to strengthen your muscles and joints and increase your fitness. Improving your general fitness and stamina will help you to increase your activity level without increasing your pain. -mobilising, stretching and strengthening: your physiotherapist will assess your muscle strength and the range of movement in your joints, and advise on techniques and exercises so you can keep your joints working as well as possible. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I enjoy sex with my girlfriend but can't ejaculate during sex. We have had sex six times and no matter how much I try I still can't. Does my masturbation habit cause this?

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to excess masturbation 1.Masturbation is a normal way of relieving sexual tension. 2.It is, not harmful if done in moderation, preferably 1-2 times a week. 3.Excess indulgence may cause physical problem like weakness, tiredness, loss of memory, lack of energy, lack of concentration, behavioural disorder, stress, depression, and sexual problem like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, testicular pain, decrease sperm count. Etc 4.Consult sexologist for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having cramps on back of my leg early morning while stretching. I have taken evion 400 for a month. Even after that it's not completely gone.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
Calf pain in young age is commonly due to muscle cramps which results from 1. Dehydration, 2. Calcium deficiency considering your age its most likely due to dehydration or nutrition related. It will be relieved by simple measures as follows: take adequate liquids, sports drink like gatorade, fruit juices, buttermilk, lemonade etc. 2. You can massage calf muscles and apply cold pack when they pain. In cases of severe pain take simple analgesics like paracetamol. 3 avoid prolonged standing or sitting cross-legged. Change postures in between. 4. Take calcium supplements. 5. Take healthy nutritious diet. 6. If you are taking medicines like diuretics, statins, review with your doctor as they can cause cramps too. If problem persists get your thyroid profile, kidney functions done and consult with your doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I have a brother he is facing lot of prob we have got his blood check up done n found uric acid level is too much high in his blood he is not even having food please tell me what we need to do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Drink plenty of fluid esp water Take low fat dairy product consume complex carbohydrate Reduce saturated fat consumption Avoid fish/ meat/ poultry Avoid eatable sweetened Avoid alcohol Consult me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have recovered from dengue. When can I resume my exercise schedule? Involves cycling 30 min and jogging 20 min.

Ayurveda, Mumbai
Hello It depends upon weakness post dengue. To recover from weakness take healthy food containing vegetables, soups, fruits, dal etc. Keep urself well hydrated. Generally you can start with your normal exercise after a month once you feel healthy. Firstly start with half of your normal exercise then gradually you can increase it to normal.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is 48 year old. The problem is that she has a problem of frequent urination (5 times a day) from few days. Please tell me what is the problem.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Palakkad
Check the blood sugar level and urine analysis to rule out diabetes and urinary tract infection. Drink water only when thirst is there. Do kiegel exercise. Symptomatic homoeopathic treatment for 5 days can clear the problem. Nothing to worry.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is very weak and sexual power is very low. Which medicine of increase the body and sex power.

General Physician, Chennai
Eat well exercise regularly to get a fit body and do some meditation for the mind you will have all the power.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Swollen gum at the back of lower left jaw Severe pain down the throat along that side Headaches that comes and goes over that side and Ear feels tight Gone to different doctors and all said it's an infection and gave antibiotics, but the swelling didn't go down neither did the pain. What should I do now?

Dentist, Kolar
Get x-ray done to aid diagnosis of your prob. Meanwhile use bethadine mouthwash n gargle with warm saline water. Maintain oral hygiene. Drink warm fluids often to relieve pain in throat.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am taking "da zeagra" to have long time sex on bed is it ok to take this tab r please tell me if any other tab r oil which has the power that the edge of my cock should not since please help he I want to fuck hard and long time.

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Unani Specialist, Hyderabad
It is better for timebeing not use for long time if you want longetime take 10 almond with one glass milk one hour before sex or one glass of wattermilion juice the best and natural.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can premature ejaculation be permanently cured? What's the natural method to cure?

MBBS, MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine, Fellowship of european union of sexual medicine, Fellowship in diabetes
Sexologist, Chandrapur
It depends upon your cause but mostly it can't be cured permanently. Join a gym, eat healthy, drink lots of water, include lots of fresh fruits in your diet as a source for antioxidants. Masturbate before you have sex. Try controlling your ejaculation by stopping at the time of ejaculation or thinking of something nonsexual lke god etc. If all these methods fail, consult a sexologist. Best luck.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sexual health issues. My timings are less and premature ejaculation is a big problem. Tell me how to improve sex life?

MBBS, MD (AIIMS, Gold Medalist), Diploma in CBT (Glasgow)
Psychiatrist, Delhi
We have to clarify what exactly is your timing. Anything around or above 2 minutes is certainly normal. If your timing is less than this, you can try anesthetic condoms, start-stop technique, squeeze technique etc. Certain effective and safe medications are also available that we use routinely in our practice which can be considered after due consultation.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 63 years old male suffering from chronic nasal congestion, also rhinitis, which aggravates during the current season every year. I also suffer from sleep apnea and i am using c-pap machine during night. Nasal blockage (dry nose) is only relieved by using Otrivin nasal spray once in a day. What should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days Lot of fluids to be taken Breathing exercises will help Medication Consult Chest Physician for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from continuous dry cough. allopathy did not help please suggest ayurvedic medicine.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Senega pentarken, 2 tabs thrice daily. Alpha CC, 2 tabs twice daily. Alpha COff, 2 tsp ,with hot water, thrice daily. Revert me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From last 7 days I am having headache with pain in eyes and little bit of cough. What to do.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine Belladonna 30 ( 4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 3 days and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I clean my penis regularly by pushing the covered skin down. But I get dirty smell how to get rid of it and is it good or bad.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
If you don’t wash your penis every day, a cheesy-looking substance called smegma can build up. Smegma is a natural lubricant that keeps the penis moist. It’s found on the head of the penis (glans) and under the foreskin. If smegma builds up in the foreskin, it can: start to smell.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having head ache from many years. I used Homeopathic, Ayurvedic medicines. But no use. What should I do now?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Your problem has become chronic. The treatment for chronic ailments is some what different in homoeopathy. You need to be given deep acting medicines. Take natrum mur 30 once daily and give feedback after 6 days.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed