Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasaYour feedback matters!
Sir in my ear I hear there's is continuous noise. This is because of high volume sound I in marriage. I went hospital where ptr say all clear. But this noise is heard in my right ear is still there. Doctors gave me vitamins tablets but there is no effect on my right ear. Please give me solutions as soon as possible.
I am 19 years old boy nd I have head ache I took some medicine but no effect can you tell me some medicine that help me to get rid of this.
Basic things which are necessary for Diabetes Person. Diabetes is around 350-400, which is not coming down.
Meri maa ki age 66 yrs hai. Unhen poore din kamjori rehti hai. Bahut ilaaj karaee par koi fark nahin ho raha. Kya karen?
Sir / madam I am 21 years old boy. My height is 5.2" and weight is 44 kg Can anyone please suggest me how to increase my height and weight sooner. I am also having little calcium deficiency. Can anyone please suggest me any calcium tablets. And are dey safe.
Dr Sushruth ! i 'm suffering from urticaria from last 5 years , i couldn't find out what i'm allergic to pls tell me if their is any treatment for the same
Sir mere sath sex problem hai main jab bhi koe sexy movie dekhta hoo. To me guptang se paani type ka kuch tappakta hai or main jyada dear tak koe sexy movie nahi dekh pata hoon mere ek week me minimum 3 times night fail ho gata hai es ki wajah se main bahoot kamjoor feel krta hoon or main jab bhe garam saman khata hoon to yeh problem homa jaroore hai please sir koe acha suggest dijyea taki mere problem door ho sake or mere weeknees door ho sake thanks.
I have a small holes on my tonsils, and one kind of white thing comes out of it. It has been for 1 year. What is it? is it dangerous? should I let it get operated to get rid of it?
The headaches are generally what have me reaching for help to control the pain, as they last for hours or days and are very debilitating and I can't function with them.
I am getting excessive sweating while eating on face and head. Due to these I am uncomfortable in eating in a group. Example eating puff or samosa also I am getting sweat.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.