Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasaYour feedback matters!
I want to know what are the basic symptoms of TB? What is the perfect medication for acne as I am severely suffering from acne problem now a days? Please suggest me some medicine related to my problems.
Sir main jab bhi sex krta hu to jaldi hi discharge ho jata hu or penis me tanav b kam rhta hai sir please koi upaye btaye.
I have low testosterone symptoms like less muscle mass, I am always confused, my mind is not stable, I am always low energy levels ,can't even sleep, always lethargic I got my Total Testosterone test done and it came 210ng/dl ,the Laboratory told me it's very less can you suggest what should be done I can consult privately and visit also in Delhi NCR.
I am married for last 13 years. My wife has no interest in sex I try my level best to make her hot but all in vain. Is there any medicine which can increase her sexual desires.
I had an unsafe sex 2009 to 2012. Then last month august 4th I checked my STD in which all tests came negative. (Only hsv1positive) I have never had oral sex. Okay but I accept that I have hsv 1. When I was reading about HSV on Google, I read too much about HPV Since the last three months I have read about HPV, I feel like a hpv. After that, my condition was very bad. I showed my skin specialist doctor, so my doctor said that after such a long time period, you do not need to worry anymore But I do not believe in my doctor because the HPV has penetrated in my body, it is not coming out either. Next year my marriage please help me .2009 to 2017 almost 9 years have passed I still have the possibility of being HPV? I haven't any health issues still bot now days I am over thinking about hpv. please help me.
Dear doctors I am 28 year old married guy. I can't able to sex more than a minute. I want to do more time with my wife and also I am not able to do 2nd time also. So please suggest me some effective foods to do more time and also the 2nd time intercourse. I am not getting 2nd time erection. Please help me. I recently joined gym for increasing my stamina I want to know wat foods to take to spend more time in the bed.
I am suffering from migraine since childhood. please help me reduce it. I have sight also. Im suffering daily wth it.
Sir, I am suffering from piles problem from last 8 year, it is kind of muscles that block my anus and faces problem, there is no bleeding and pain. But now having problem when I continuously seat for study for 8-10 hrs. It feel a soft pain.
Sir my son has tongue problem. Means when my son put out his tongue then pic point of tongue make a heart shape. Means connector of tongue and jaw joined together. Due to this complete tongue not put out as usual. Please advise me what I do. Age of son is 4 year.
Does masturbating everyday makes a guy lean? Is it truly said that the guy who masturbate everyday can't build muscles? If yes then how is masturbating everyday affects a man health?
The habit of thumb sucking is very common in many toddlers and babies, but often disturbs the parents to a great extent. Before dealing with this habit, it is very imperative for parents to understand the cause of this behavior. The tendency of thumb sucking is quite normal for the babies as it makes them feel comforting.
Problems that occur with thumb sucking
There are certain problems that occur if the baby develops the habit of prolonged thumb sucking. The problem that occurs mainly on sucking the thumb for longer time is with the teeth of the toddlers which may result in speech problems. Some babies get over this habit of thumb sucking on their own without any adverse after affects. However, sometimes prolonged thumb sucking may result in irritation on the skin or lead to peeling off of the skin, causing discomfort and pain to the child. There are chances that even the nails on the fingers grow in a crooked manner because of infection caused by thumb sucking.
How to get your child to leave thumb sucking habit?
- Parents must in any case not force their toddlers to stop this habit or get upset with them, as it can cause the toddler to develop this habit all the more.
- A child mainly sucks his thumb for comfort, and the habit can be stopped by diverting their mind and offering the child a soft toy or giving them a special blanket.
- It is better to give the toddler something to hold which makes him feel secure and comfortable.
- It is very important to assess whether it is a problem before stopping the habit of thumb sucking. But if the habit continues, it may affect the alignment of the teeth.
- It is always better to make use of ways like positive reinforcement and encouraging behavior change in your child. Parents must set up a reward system and take a note of the days the child does not suck his thumb. It is important that parents praise their child verbally and give them some reward at the end of the month.
- The best and simple way to quit the habit of thumb sucking is to cover the thumb with a thumb guard or mittens.
- The best way to help your child quit the habit would be to distract him or her and involve them in activities that would require the use of both the hands. Parents can keep their child busy by giving them puzzles or blocks to play. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.