Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas Reddy NYour feedback matters!
I had accident in 2002, head injury on? Left side following it started mild tinnitus. Treatment taken but no relief so left but now tinnitus increased too much. Ginkgo Biloba tried, no relief so what's further treatment?
I had pain in stomach 15 days back and it continued with fever from 101. Nd now its goin till 104. And reports for tests are coming normal.
Hello doctor. I want to know about my problem related to hydrocele. On 2011 I was met with an accident due to improper coaching related to athletics. So my left testis was swollen. After that I consult a surgeon. He gave me medicines. So the swelling was gone completely but now. At present I have only one testicle. And another there's is only hard grape size stone. What should I do?
I'm unmarried and my weight has gone up to 80kgs and my age was 31. I have irregular menstrual problem and my doctor declared that I have a PCOD. Doctor suggests me to use Bigomet 1000mg & All9 pills until I got a pregnancy. So I would like to reduce my weight. Now i'm taking my diet, Yoga, walking half an hour, 17mins cycling and also I started to go slim clinic to reduce 20kgs weight. In my diet, I can't take green tea due to ginger& garlic flavour added. Due to that i'm getting allergy and getting itching & pimples.(Recently I had a skin problem) So can you suggest me which foods that I reduce heavy weight loss through foods & drinks. How many litres of water should I drink for a day? please help me out.
My grand father had a open heart surgery 10 years ago and he got stents in his veins. Now the stents are spoiled and broken. Is it possible? how?
Hot water drinking is good suggested by another doctor. Now my question is whether copper water can be warmed and consume? How long the water should be kept in copper vessel and can be consumed?
I have sore throat from last 20 days..Had Azithromycin and Amoxy-Clauv antibiotics..It has improved a bit but not yet normal..What should I do?
Hi, I am having fever and sore throat from 2 days. Today she's having blood in sputum in morning? What's the reason and cure?
I have been suffering from chicken pox and it has been 6 days now. There are huge amount of blisters covering my body as well as inside my mouth and throat. many has started drying up. Its very itchy. It has been 3 days I do not have fever and my unbearable sore throat has reduced remarkably. But I am just feeling unrest about my blisters. Approximately there would be more than 300 growing on my skin. I did not even bath for 6 days. How long will it take to dry up? How long will it take me to be totally fit? What if I got some blisters scratched with my fingers (not my nails). What should and should not I eat? When can I bath? and when will all these dry? Please help. Feeling restless now!
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"