Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have the skin infection that my skin very itching in the center point pleases give me the best medicines.
I am 50 yrs old and my wife is 38 she is desirous to have a strong penis, I start with strong penis but in the middle of intercourse the penis looses its stiffness. Please advise, regards/
I am 35 year old and I want to know that mosquito bite diseases like dengue, malaria or any other can be detected by blood culture test.
Is rubbing penis against pillow a technique of masturbation? I generally do it once in 3 or 4 days can it cause any minimum harm? Plzz help.
Prostatitis is only one of several causes of sexual pain in men. If you are experiencing sexual pain, which can include pain in the penis, testis, or pelvis area that occurs during sex, while ejaculating, or after sex, it could stem from a variety of causes.
Sex is supposed to feel good, so it can be particularly worrisome and stressful when it hurts, and it can affect your intimate relationships. The causes of sexual pain can be medical, structural, or psychological. Here’s a look at six causes of sexual pain, also known as dyspareunia:
- Actue Bacterial Prostatitis
- Acute Prostatits
- Alcock Syndrome
- Neurogenic Bladder
Middle aged female prone to migraine having a headache since last night & taken one acilac 150mg & graenil. But today vomited thrice, not able take food. Even ors is also vomited. Now Drank tender coconut and taken Naxdom 250 an hour back. Is it food poisoning or related to migraine? What best can be done now? Any remedy is welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Know Your Headache
What is Headache?
Headache, also known as cephalalgia, is the symptom of pain anywhere in the region of the head.
Approximately 64-77% of people have a headache at some point in their lives.
How does it occur?
1. Traction or dilatation of intracranial or extracranial arteries.
2. Traction of large extracranial veins
3. Compression, traction or inflammation of nerves
4. Spasm and trauma to head muscles.
5. Meningeal irritation and raised intracranial pressure
6. Disturbance of intracerebral serotonergic projections
May include fatigue, sleep deprivation, stress, the effects of medications, the effects of recreational drugs, viral infections, common colds, head injury, rapid ingestion of a very cold food or beverages, and dental or sinus issues.
There are more than 200 types of headaches. Some are harmless and some are life-threatening. Harmless headache are migraines, tension-type headaches, and cluster headaches
If you are having migraine you may feel moderate to severe pain which is pulsating or throbbing type and it occurs 2 to 3 times a week which stays for 4 to 72 hours.It usually occurs on one side but it can swap between attacks. You may feel aura, nausea, vomiting and you will be sensitive to light, sound and smells. Sufferers seek rest in a dark, quiet room.
It is twice more common in females than males.
What Happens during migraine?
Tension-type headache - If you are suffering from tension headache you will feel pain mostly everyday on both side of head, whole head,and neck.it feels pressure and tightness in head.You wont have light and sound sensitivity.
Acupuncture is probably not helpful for tension-type headaches.
If you are having excruciating, penetrating, continuous, non-throbbing type of pain you may be suffering from cluster headache. Pain may persist for 15 to 180 minutes.It is periodical type of headache, like you may feel pain on the particular time or on season or on same clock time on each day. Rest of the time the pain will be absent. It is more common in middle aged male smoker.
What triggers your headache?
Foods: spices, wine , chocolate, citrus
Food additives: monosodium glutamate
Sleep: both too much and too little
Stress: mainly offset
Female hormones: fluctuating or falling oestrogen
- Systemic Infection
- Head Injury
- Vascular/ bleeding
- Brain tumour
People often use over-the-counter medicines or prescription pain killers to get relief from headaches. But there are many natural remedies that can treat your headache quickly and easily.
- Mix equal parts of ginger juice and lemon juice. Consume it once or twice a day.
- Menthol and menthone are the primary components of mint which are very effective in alleviating headaches.
- Peppermint contains menthol that helps open up clogged blood vessels that cause headaches. It also has calming and soothing effects.
- Basil works as a muscle relaxant, making it a helpful treatment for mild headaches caused by tense muscles. Plus, it has calming and analgesic effects.
- Simply smelling the soothing scent of lavender essential oil can be of great help in relieving tension headaches. Research suggests that it can also help improve migraine symptoms.
- The cold from ice helps reduce inflammation that contributes to headaches. Plus, it has a numbing effect on the pain.
- Simply massage your forehead and temples with a few drops of rosemary oil mixed in a tablespoon of carrier oil.
- Crush a few cloves gently and put them in a sachet or a clean handkerchief. Inhale the smell of the crushed cloves whenever you have a headache until you get some relief from the pain.
- Simply eat an apple with some salt.
- Accupuncture: Press and massage the fleshy area between the thumb and index finger, at the highest spot of the muscle when both the thumb and finger are brought close together. Do this for one or two minutes and then repeat on the other hand.
Regular exercise can reduce the frequency and intensity of headaches and migraines. When one exercises, the body releases endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers. Exercise reduces stress and helps individuals to sleep at night. Stress and inadequate sleep are two migraine triggers.
In order to prescribe a homeopathic remedy, it is crucial to discover what is unique about the way an individual experiences a headache. For example, all migraine sufferers may experience nausea, but a particular individual may feel thirsty for cold drinks with the headache. Thirst for cold drinks is the characteristic symptom that sets one migraine sufferer apart from others.
There are hundreds of possible remedies for the treatment of headaches, so the key is finding which homeopathic remedy most closely matches your symptoms.
Belladonna, Glonoine, Sanguinaria, Nux Vomica etc are the medicines for the headache.
First Headache is worst headache.
Sudden onset headache is a red flag.
In 99.9% of people with headache there is no sign of tissue damage.
Injuring the brain itself does not cause pain - it causes altered brain function, however the membrane and blood vessels of the brain are very pain sensitive.