Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ReddyYour feedback matters!
He is suffering from cough and tonsils infection, he also sneezes when he comes in contact with dust or cold things. He is taking medicines like sneeze and azithromycin 250.
I am 78 years and I have been having sleeping problem since several years. I was advised to take Zolfresh-10 tablets and I have reduced to 1/2 a tablet now. I sleep only 5 to 6 hours a day. I am told that Ayurveda/Homeopathy have effective medicine for the same. Could you please suggest me some medicine so that I can suspend the Zolfresh and take these medicines which are harmless.
I have been suffered from high fever since three days, I have taken almost every remedies I got and still influence by the flu. What can I take to be fit again?
I am taking ramistar 0.25 mg for the past 2 years. My BP was as low as 95/65 (after consuming alcohol). During day time it raises up to 150/90. Please guide me.
I have skin allergy or section I dont know it occur several time my skin is swollen and itching occur and my skin is damaged with it how to overcome that skin problem for forever. Please tell me.
How I can get prevented from chicken pox. My cousins are having children pox and we all stay in same family. So how I can prevent myself from having chicken pox.
I took strepsils for sore throat. Only 1 pc. Searched on google, some say it's safe and some say we should not take strepsils in pregnancy. Pls suggest. Should I be worried?
Hi Doctor, , I am 32 years old, from three day I am suffering from the pain on left of my face. My head, eyes, ears and neck is paining. My tongue is also become numb and I feel very tired always. I am scared. Please help me.
I am 17 years male I have a headache from two day I tried home redimies but didn't work what to do please help.
I am 34 male, my left testicle/scrotum is bigger. I think I have hernia since my childhood days. All physical activities fine. Bit now its increasing. Suggestion and advice please. Any physical execise?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.