Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas Reddy GYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old male and my wife is 30 years old both problem 5 months ago skin and back pain problem.
I am 54 years old ,and I am suffering from lower back pain since 15 days back, and 3 days I have ta.
I have steel rode in my left leg from last 5 years and now I got little pain in my leg what can I do.
I am 22 years old I have been suffering from back pain and neck pain since 3 months. How can I reduce it?
I am a girl and my age is 23 years and mjhe neck k piche bohot pain hota h or chakkar ate h kbhi kbhi. I think it is cervical problem. Tell me something home remedy for this.
I am 75 years old and very active. I am practicing C. A. On my right leg from waist to toe I feel pain. What should I do?
My tibia bone has been fractured. I operated intramedullary nail fixing. At how much time I can run or go to the gym?
My cousin 35 years old have nerves like pain on her body which feels bitter since childhood muscles becomes tight in thighs at times n pain over the body n back. What happen.
My body muscles are very poor and bones pain when I carry any work load. Can you please help me. I want to increase my hand's body muscles. I will be very thankful to you. Krishan 9911663629.
I suddenly had sharp pain in my left leg calf region. After doing doppler test, there was no abnormality. But the pain continued for sometime and USG of the calf muscle was done. There is mild intramural thrombus in vein. Please tell me what to do.
I have kind of hard skin on my toes, it keeps coming back, what should I do, it forms a kind of lump and is present on the side of the big toe.
1) Eat lots of high potassium foods
* A handful of dried fruits
* A glass of tomato juice
* Citrus juice
* A slice of melon
Help to vanish leg cramps and prevent their recurrence
2) Avoid caffeine and and nicotine
3) Quit smoking
4) Regular Exercise
Helo, I am 23 years old. I have my back pain to much and also when I head down spinal gets paining. I also have severe headache frequently which is very much painful. This is causing me a huge problem in studies as I can not sit for several hours. Please help.
If you have recently experienced pain and inflammation in the joints, then it could be a symptom of rheumatoid arthritis, which doesn’t subside on its own. This can lead to swelling and excessive pain along with stiffness and deformities in the affected area and can sometimes interrupt your regular routine as it limits your movement. This mainly affects people aged over 40 years, but this doesn’t imply that it cannot occur among young people. And if you are suffering from such a condition, then you can seek refuge in homeopathic treatments.
Why you should opt for homeopathic treatment?
Though most people are running after allopathic treatment these days, homeopathic treatment is far more effective since it uproots the cause of the joint ache and stiffness and helps you lead a happy and healthy life. Furthermore, it is 100% natural, meaning that the medications would not lead to any kind of ill effects in the future. Some of the most useful homeopathic treatments for joint pain include the following:
- Causticum for joint pain leading to deformities: If you are feeling weak to an extent that you are barely able to walk, then causticum can be of help. Sometimes it can lead to restlessness at night, with the restlessness particularly centred on the leg as the tendons tend to contract, causing acute pain as well as deformities. There can be loss of sensation owing to excessive pain, and it becomes nearly impossible to hold anything firmly.
- Caulophyllum: This is especially a remedy for woman, implying that the medicine is effective in treating the joint stiffness, pain and other allied symptoms found among women. If your toes and hands are affected with erratic and severe pain which shifts from one place to another in a short span of time, then you may have to take this medication.
- Colchicum: If you have been suffering from joint aches for a long time, then this homeopathic remedy would work well for you. The drawing nature of the pain is known to affect important tissues like synovial membranes and periosteum along with muscular tissues, and all the parts appear swelled up and inflamed. The pain becomes excruciating and the patient cannot allow the affected place to be touched. There is also a feeling as if the fingers are being pinned, making the rest of the hand numb.
These are some of the best known medications for the treatment of joint pain, though it is always recommended to ask an expert to know what would work best in alleviating your symptoms.