Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas Reddy GYour feedback matters!
Keep Your Bones Strong.
Calcium and vitamin D can help you do that. Dairy products are the best sources of calcium, but other options are green, leafy vegetables like broccoli and kale. If you don't get enough calcium from food, ask your doctor about supplements.
My knee ligament tore when playing football in teen age. Now I am 44 years old. Took MRI of knee and found three ligament tore. Now I feel some pain after a sleep of resting more time like sitting. I can not apply load suddenly. After a while it adjust to take load. please advice surgery can cure my problems.
I had visited long drive someday back with full AC throughout, after I came back that night chills, trembling weakness, fatigue but no fever, body hot but temp normal, yesterday I checked all blood test in that lymphocytes %=42, total bilirubin=2.41,indirect=1.73,still fatigue with weakness and trembling legs. Pns xray says mild deviated septum to right. I had drank sugarcane juice who I believe had parkinson disease as he was shivering while giving juice. Total rbc=6.86. Is there any other tests to be taken.
I have problem of back pain and also same time on whole body some reaction come on that what can I do? I suffer from this last 4 years. Please advice me.
I have been suddenly diagonized as having ankolising spondylities. I am 61 years old male . I am taking saaz dz 4 a day. My leg is stiff and having swelling in ankle of my left leg. I feel stiffness. Which exact exercises i am allowed to and physyo. ? Thanks
Sir mujhe pinchle 4 mahino sai left leg mai pain hai or pinchle chaar mahino sai mera treatment bhi chal raha hai but mera left leg mai jab pain hota hai to khaasne or hasne par left hip par pain hota hai or sote samay bhi jab karwat leta hu jab bhi bahut pain hota please helpp me.
Whenever I press the area under my right ribcage I feel something goes inside Sometimes occasionally I have a mild pain I suffer Excessive gas also.
Hi I am 30 man. I feel low energy and also leg pain from 3-4 days. So please let me knw the reason and any diet I have to take for energy.
I am 66 years and suffering from low back pain, It becomes severe after I get up from a chair after sitting for a long time. Advise.
I was suffering from knee pain since last 2weeks. What should I do? Please me. No medicines are taken. Please respond my question. Answer me as soon as possible.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.