Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I am not able to study continuously for an hour because of headache n ma eyes get swollen after continuous concentrating on any thing, doctor advised me to wear spectacles of test -0.75 but I feel that I am not able to see clearly and I feel so irritating to wear ma spectacles. What should I do?
Left eye red and painful in Aug 2016. Diagnosed nodular scleritis. Given wysalone tabs, 60mg a day, reducing 10 mg a week for 28 days and navnec drops 3 times a day. Redness subsided but after 3 weeks, again symptoms appeared. Was given pred forte drops 4 times a day, reducing 1 drop a week for 28 day's. This treatment will end in 10 days. If i get the symptoms again, should i continue pred forte? Please help as I am out of town and can't meet my doctor.
I am 19 years old female. My eyesight is weak. Tell me some suggestions to make clear vision for my eyes. I have -3 number. And just tell me that is there any problem to my eyes if I am using contact lenses instead of wearing specs.
I have 2.15 number in my right eye and 2.50 number in my left eye should I do leaser treatment for removing my number?
Whenever I think of some diseases the same symptoms come in my body. I become really worried about my health and also my heart stars beating fast. It started when I read some of the article related to disease online.
Whats the basic reason behind the different colors of eye? Is there a way through which it can be altered? Any answers for this?
I want to knw that my eye vision is good but when I see the sky there are some bubbles showing in to my eyes like when water drops are on a spexx. Tell what is this.
Severe headache Hairfall problem Some people with long-term complex health needs qualify for care arranged and funded solely by the NHS. This is known as NHS continuing healthcare. Read more in What is NHS continuing healthcare?
I have a itching in eyes and they are most of time red and also they are watery when wind blows also they are also prone to irritation.
Few weeks back my father had a surgery for brain haemmorage, luckily surgery went well and now he is far better but the only problem is" double vision" i. E double images of things that are few metres away. Sometimes he is able to see things properly but sometimes the dual vision comes back. Neurophysician and the eye specialist says that it will recover with time. Should I discuss the case with some other doctors as well or is it a serious or a permanent issue? Just need a second opinion about that. Thank you.
Laser operation are done in age of 19 or not. And my eye lens no. Is -3.5 So can you suggest me to what I do Means operation or not And it have any causes behind this.
What is the cost for cataract surgery for both eyes for a 68 years lady. Surgery required in Nasik city.
I am a 28 years old female. I get severe headache while working on computer (ranges normally 10 hrs a days. I have myopia of -2d on both eyes. Whts the reason of the heache as I get it right from the morning.
I am suffering from cold ,it is irritative while breathing, lips are drid, eyes are hot, light increase in body temperature.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury.
Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.