Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas Naik VYour feedback matters!
I am in my thirty I have severe back pain and I have problem with my leg so pls suggest me good medicine this is first time I got this problem. Pls suggest me good medication.
I am suffering arthritis for many years. Can you tell me some easy exercises to prevent this disease.
I have a pain in my hand every day for one week. What should I do in this case. Please give me properly salutations.
If the patient is suffering from any of the below symptoms, he might be having Rheumatic Diseases.
• Joint pains and swellings
• Severe joint pains and stiffness in the morning
• Severe back pain and stiffness in the morning
• Unexplained generalized body pains
• Recurrent mouth ulcers/hair loss
• Dryness of mouth/eyes,red rashes on cheeks
• Recurrent heel pains
• Prolonged unexplained fevers after detailed work up by physicians
• Wounds on skin not healing over a period of time referred by a surgeon and physician,Persistent problems regarding abortions referred after primary work up by a gynaecologist,Recurrent uvietis after primary work up by an ophthalmologist,Unexplained pulmonary renal syndromes at primary care level.
It is important to see a Rheumatologist, who has the training and experience to diagnose various forms of inflammatory arthritis
• when the initial diagnosis is in doubt
• to pick up and manage extraarticular manifestations like vasculitis, eye involvement, pleuropulmonary involvement, lymphadenopathy etc in rhematoid arthritis
• arthritis not controlled by traditional DMARDS
• connective tissue disorders like SLE, sjogrens syndrome, systemic sclerosis, mixed and undifferentiated connective tissue disorders etc
• Vasculitidis and other rare autoimmune diseases.
My right leg's thumb has very heavy pain when I touch it so any pain relief cream I can use for it, Please advise.
My tsh level us 9.3 t3 and t4 is normal. But my weight is going to up and joints pain and feeling tired always. Please suggest some tips and medicine.
My mother has been suffering from knee pain for so many years. What precautions should she follow to get rid of pain?
I am 52 yrs old woman, due to slipping on floor I got injury in my tail bone of spinal cord i, e, 3rd bone from tail end shifted slidely from its position. I feel very pain in my cocxis and do not sleep at night. It happened 10 yrs ago. I consulted ortho specialists but not successful. My question is whether it will recover or not?
I suffer pain in legs and hands automatically it starts and also stop automatically but it pains badly.
I am suffering from obesity my haemoglobin count is very less I have severe back pain and dark circles my skin is very dry please help me I need quick help.
I am 26 yead old I have back born paining since 1year as well as my back side is always worm please help me.
I was normal and now I am 18 years old suddenly I have muscle pain. Why does this happen please answer me. Does this show any symptoms?
Don’t stay in one position for too long.
Make some ergonomic adjustments. Position your computer monitor at eye level so you can see it easily. Use the hands-free function on your phone or wear a headset. Prop your touch-screen tablet on a pillow so that it sits at a 45° angle, instead of lying flat on your lap.
If you wear glasses, keep your prescription up to date.
Don’t use too many pillows.
Know your limits.
Get a good night’s sleep.
I am 42 years and am getting back pain from past two days. I want to know what would be the reason for back pain.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.