Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas N.tYour feedback matters!
I have eye power of -2.00 D in both eyes. Recently I have visited eye specialist for consultation regarding lasik, they found I am fit for surgery. They have given me option with either lasik or prk surgery. Should I go with prk surgery? And is there any chances of side effects after getting the surgery done?
Hello Doctor, I see yellow stains in tooth. I dnt drink or smoke. I brush regularly, What is the remedy? Recently seeing myself so close to observe this. I'm 31 male and really worried on this. Regards.
I am 20 years old I am getting headtake every day evening and also my eyes will become red unnecessarily I want some tips to reduce this problems.
I have a problem is that my eyes so red when I am reading some books and I found black spot under my eyes I hve so problem in read. So please give me solution.
Some time i get headache and becomes a spot over eyes and will not able to see for few minutes? Give me good suggestion sir please!
It all started from severe head aches then chest pain. Had medicines. Ecg was normal.in cholesterol test LDH was little high. Now the current position is headaches with weakness nd blur vision sometimes. When the body heats up there is no headache. Its been 2 months but he is not getting out of this. please help.
My mother's age 65 years. We consulted eye specialist for regular eye checkup for any number change. After check up doctor told cataract started for both eyesand it is around 20%. What are the precautions required not to increase further and any preventions available to reduce existing cataracts.
I do work in IT company and everyday I sit 9 hours in front of computer and my eyes become red. What should I do?
My age is 21. I need to know. What is lasik laser. How much will it cost for my eyes. And are they any side effects.
I also had eyes problem that all the time it get etching. Which makes me irritated. Plzzz suggest me to resolve this.
I have itchiness and irritation and little reddish in left eye from past six days. Right eye is OK. Kindly suggest.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.