Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 73. Suffering from knee pain for about one year. Do exercise regularly. No extreme pain. Feel pain mainly when climb stairs up and down. Do not use pain killer. Now on no medication for knee pain. Medicines I take for other reasons--Cilacar T, Deplatt75, Atorva5, Rabemac20, Eltroxin75.
Hi I got headache from last three days and also backbone pain from last year and I went to somany doctors so I have done this.
Sir, I am facing the problem of my foots with pain what is the reason? can I use the pain killers if I use when I am getting pain any side effects are possible otherwise can you guide me what is the best method to reduce the problem?
I am 58 years old male. I have shoulder pain for the past 8 months. For the past 6years I have been riding hero honda two wheeler. What is the defect and what shall I do for that.
I've joined gym after a long time. And soon after the first day of workout, i've got a muscle strain on my left arm. My right arm feels the normal pain like after every workout. But my left arm has worsen. I'm not able to stretch my arm full, because of the pain in the biceps area. What do I do?
I am suffering from back pain. I am a teenager. I always study by sitting hours in chair. What to do for treatment for spinal pain. Pain is mainly in down part of back bone.
I am 16 years old. I have pain at my right side of back. I am suffering for 1 years. I feel this pain when I sit on chair for long (ie. In school) and if I down my neck, the pain increases.
I am 35 years old male, got back pain 5 days ago while doing situps, taken nevoron injection got relief, now taking neorelax tablet. Had bed rest for 4 days. Came to work today with the waist belt. Is my case worrisome?
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache