Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Self aged 58 years having pain in left leg knee region. When i sqat i will be having too much pain in left knee right side all most center region. please help and advise how to solve my problem. Even now i am doing Walking of 10 kms a day 2hr yoga. My weight is 57 kgs.
I am 18 years old and have a knee pain when I walking while I was running there is no pain is occurring on my knee. Can you give me some suggestions about that.
My hand pains severely and also has tingling sensation all the time even then I do work or chop vegetables or have a massage. My hand becomes cold too. Pain is too much and can't be tolerated. Palm also burns and fingers pain when bended or pulled lightly too. My fingers and wrist is stolen too and there is a bump on top of the wrist and hand is very stiff.
I suffer from back pain now a days and my right leg pains too because of that. Please advise some remedy.
I am 33 years old I have pain in right hand starting from my little finger upto my elbow. Due to biting by my younger brother during a fight among us. I am not able to lift things nd cant grab things with my normal effort. Kindly help
Age 26 male 171cm height 97kg weight sales job daily 50km bike driving and more stress. Drinking and somoking also. My problem neck and back pain C6-c7 disc buldged and touching the nerve. Docotors advising for operation. Im taking physiotherapy for 10days now hand shock feel problem cured but stil neck and back paining please suggest me solutions.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.
Hello! Mera left knee ma bahut dard hai. Aur mera weight 94 hai mere age hai 35 year hai give me good suggestions to me.
Sir, I am aged 38 working as a teacher. My height is 5'8 and weight is 62. I have no bp and diabetes. This is my mri report and prescriptions. I have been suffering from pain and radiation on thighs and buttocks, if sitting for more than 15 min, for the past 6 years. There is no numbness and no claudication. Though I consulted many neuro physicians, the problem remains the same (neither increased nor decreased. I have been doing some doctor suggested exercises and feeling some what better. But how long I have to suffer? can't I get permanent solution to this problem? pls suggest me the best way to get cure from this disease. I have earlier used medicines like 1. Gabapin sr 450mg 2. Mecozen plus 3. Neupent af 450mg 4. Pregalin sr 150 5. Evion. Now I am using 1. Calsar k27 2. Mecgla 3. Neuraction p75 4. Flamoral tc 5. Etogesic p.
For sore muscles and joints, apply a cream or ointment that contains capsaicin, the active ingredient in chile peppers, two or three times a day. The heat from the peppers has been shown to help relieve pain.