Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas MurthiYour feedback matters!
Actually I used to run a lot as I am a aspirant of delhi police but after running I feel a lot of pain in the lower half of my foot. I came to know that it could possibly be shin. So, I want to know the causes and cure of it so that I can run much better and fast.
Dear sir I am suffering from carotid from 4 years, which is paining two sides of the neck and also drowsiness, blirrering my eyes when I stretched my neck upside. Please tell some recommendation.
My father is suffering from chronic oestheoathritic on both knee. He cannot seat or walk or stand for longer time. Dr. advice to do operation on both the knee. Is there any alternative medicine for this problem.
I should to play basketball earlier in my life which lead to so many ankle injuries due to which I had to quit. But in last couple of years my pain of ankles is increasing specially at night and also I have started experiencing pain on my whole feet due to which I continuously twist my feet plus I also keep cracking my fingers almost continuously. Hence my feet and hands both pain severely. What should I do to get rid of my pains?
My wife age is 35 and having one child. From last 2 years I observed she is having leg pain in both legs please at night time only. If I press the legs she get relax. If I don' t press after some time she will be ok. It appears only in the starting in the night. She never get leg pains in day time and morning and evening. She does not have bp and sugar. All tests done like calcium, potasium please every thing is ok. What is the reason and finally which specialist doctor should I approach ?
Hello, I use to have pain near my neck I went to doc and got treated and doctor mentioned in report starting it's crucial issue in intermediate stage and i'm going for physiotherapy for traction and vibrational exercises, can you provide me further steps to prevent the problem.
Hii sir, I working as cashier in sbh, usually I play cricket every day in d evenings, for last 3 months I have been suffering from ankle pain in my legs when ever I ran. I didn't consult any doctor up to now, please suggest me what to do to get rid of pain.
My mother is having severe knee pain. She also consulted a doctor, but we cannot see much result. Please help.
I have not been able to sleep last 2 days am suffering from headache and also am suffering from back pain and fever also.
My both legs (between knee and ankle) pains when I put strain on it like running/climbing stairs. Its happening from the past 45 days.
I have pain sometimes at my backbone and my head back also kindly suggest me the best medicine n consult me too.
I am using mobile from 2 years and now a days my neck pain is increasing like muscle problem. When I bend my neck pain occurs even on riding bike also. It seems. Like some one stretching my veins. So can you suggest me any warmup Or stretching to reduce this.
Am having mild pain in my lower arm between elbow and wrist and a mild pain at the shoulder. Pain exists for 20 mins now. Please let me know if I have to worry and take any action.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.