Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas MuniswamyYour feedback matters!
My friend challenge me for holding ice and salt in our hand for 1,2 minutes and then pain get started in my hand and red line was there in hand after 6 hours hand was still paining.
I feel pain in my neck, upper back and my Tm joint when I move them. I have some type of postural imbalance. As my head is tilted something towards right side. So how can I make a great posture and correct my head position? Please help me.
Suffering from throat problem since last 1 year. Neck pain and feeling weak and tired along with weight loss and becoming skinny. Bad breath, sore throat and always exhausted. Can you please suggest me what to do and what might my problem.
Hi Doctor, Good morning. I have pain in lower back for 2 days. Yesterday night itself ain has enormously increased. Not able to sit. Whenever I pressured my lower back while sitting or walking the pain has increased. Not able to make sit or stand (more than 2 mins). I am lying down from morning. May I know why it's happening suddenly? Please advise me ASAP. Thanks. Siva.
I am working for oriflame from last 3 months from last two days I had pain at my shoulder what should I do.
My mother is having severe lower back spine pain .she is taking medicine for it. Doctors have suggested her tynor backbelt but this company has number of belts. Which one should she use toner contoured L.S support belt or tynor L.S belt lumbopore or any other. please help Thanks in advance.
I am 45 years old. After returning from high hilly area ie. Siachin glacier at the height of 15000' where negligible oxygen availability (in the year 2007), feeling light pain in knee joint. Also got hurt in right knee with rock and some times feeling more in right knee. Specially after seating for quite long at one place but not always or while walking in the beginning. After walking some times it goes off.
I am 66 years old I have knee pain in left leg please suggest some exercises and supplements, no pain killers.
I am 46 years male. I have pain in my knees. Often feel pain on both sides of chest. What should i do?
I am 28 years old and I having knee pain in the morning little bit. I run and do exercises daily but knee problem remaining. How can I improve it. I fear that it will create problem in the future. So suggest.
My friend is having severe headache along with fever since 3 days and we have given him medicines but it work only for couples of hours and then the problem gets back. What should I do?
Sometimes when I wake up from my deep sleep I have severe lower back pain. However pain goes away after a while. I only have pain when I wake up from the deep sleep, not otherwise. I have this condition since last 2 years.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.