Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas K H
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas K HYour feedback matters!
I have cataract in my left eye and after medical checkup doctor suggest me an cataract surgery. So which lens is better for the eyes i. E multifocal and monofocal lenses.
I am 20 years old. My eyes become red if I got out or if I stare TV for 20 minutes. I have been using eye drops since 2 weeks but no results.
How much will cost for laser treatment for sighted eyes and there is any side effects for this treatment.
Does there are some sort of medicines that can enhance women desire of sex. I see a lot of changes in my wife after children.
I wear a glass of - 1.5 for both eyes. 1) Is there any home made option by which we can improve our vision? 2) What if don't wear my spectacles all the time? Please answer me these two queries.
I have red eyes. I could not get enough sleep. I sleep for just 2 hours. What should I do? Please suggest.
I experience excessive blinking of eye in bright and daylight from approximately 30-50 days and also dryness of eye what should I do?
These days I have severe pain in my eyes I dont have any sight problem but my eyes become red so pls give me a solution for this problem.
Hey doctor I am 18 year old girl I have facing few problems for sometime like like I feel my head is heavy eyes are heavy my ears are closed also I get acidity from 2 years from sometime I feel dizzy while standing I consulted a doctor he said I am suffering from movement problem. I want to know what exactly what movement problem is? Please help me I am really tensed.
I am continuously sneezing when I come to Delhi and my eyes also fills with water. What should I do. Thank you in advance.
I want to ask you one question answer that my eyesight is decreasing because I use laptop at night continuously for more than 4-5 hours and also suggest me some steps to remove blackheads.
I am a 19 yr guy. I started developing eye floaters one week ago, is it curable or dangerous. Pls am worried whether its cause of something else serious.
I have sight to reduce the sight what I do can you tell me what to eat to reduce the sight any precautions.
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens so.
I am 27 years old female. I have short sight with less power about -1.5 in one eye and -0.5 in another. Can it be cured using homeopathy or is surgery required for that? Thanks.
Eye surgeries have evolved a long way. Starting from the most basic of eye surgeries, technological advancement has evolved a number of modern eye surgery techniques. LASIK is the latest trend in eye surgery and is the most common type of eye surgery in the modern day.
LASIK or Lasik (laser assisted situ keratomileusis), is a laser eye surgery or laser vision revision. It is a kind of refractive surgery for the rectification of nearsightedness, hyperopia, and astigmatism. The LASIK surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist who utilizes a laser or microkeratome to reshape the eye's cornea with a specific end goal to enhance visual acuity. For most patients, LASIK gives a lasting contrasting option to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Carrying out a LASIK surgery:
- To begin with, your eye specialist utilizes either a mechanical surgical apparatus called a microkeratome or a femtosecond laser to make a slender, round "fold" in the cornea.
- The specialist then creases back the pivoted fold to get to the fundamental cornea (called the stroma) and expels some corneal tissue utilizing an excimer laser.
- For partially blind individuals, the objective is to smooth the cornea; with farsighted individuals, a more extreme cornea is fancied.
- Excimer lasers additionally can redress astigmatism by smoothing an unpredictable cornea into a more typical shape. It is a misguided judgment that LASIK can't treat astigmatism.
- Laser eye surgery requires just topical soporific drops, and no wraps or fastens are required.
- After your LASIK surgery is completed, you will be given some rest. You may feel a makeshift smoldering or tingling sensation promptly after the surgery is completed. After some post-surgical examinations, you are ready to go home. Abstain from driving by yourself.
- Immediately after the surgery, you may experience blurred vision or hazy vision. It will subside with a little time.
- You must keep away from any kind of activity that causes strain to the eyes after the surgery. Avoid watching television or reading.
Results of LASIK surgery:
- Laser eye surgery offers various advantages and can significantly enhance your personal satisfaction. A great many people accomplish 20/20 vision or better after the surgery. However, LASIK results do fluctuate from people to people.
- You will have to continue wearing your contact lenses or spectacles. The power will be much less after the surgery.
Side-effects: While this surgery strategy provides effective results, LASIK complications can happen and may incorporate diseases such as night glare, and you may experience starbursts or radiances, especially while driving.
LASIK surgery is one of the most carried eye surgeries nowadays and gives satisfactory results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.