Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas KYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years female, I am diabetic patient, I am suffering from throat pain due to tonsillitis it is having layer of yellow and infected.
My wife is aged 53 years old. She is diabetic, O/A & vertigo patient. But every thing is in control. She is facing extreme hair loss. How this hair loss problem can be overcome?
I have been detected with a goitre in my right thyroid which has a benign tumor.With all my t4,tsh and t3 normal.Can I lead a a normal life with one thyroid.As they have to remove the right thyroid.
I have a pain in my ear it horrible for me I can't take the pain anymore so can you please suggest me the medicine which I can use for relief.
respected Sir, I can hear my nerve pulsating in my right hear after a run, there is no difficulty in listening but when I speak there is a kind of problem like when I say'phankha' a hindi word for fan'an' part create a resonance effect only in my right ear. Thanking you in anticipation.
In a day more time my nose blocks and it is difficult to me breath and I breath by my mouth. But it is very difficult to me while eating that I have to breath and eat by mouth. I consulted a doctor he advised me to use nasal spray and the results is good. But I do not want to use this daily so give me solution to come from this problem permanently.
Sir I have hole in eardrum I'm suffering from pain. What is the solution for this problem without surgery. Please help me sir.
I had a sudden itching and burning sensation in my ear last night which went away when I woke up this morning? What could be the reason for the same?
Hi , I am going to undergo a tonsillectomy. Do I need to be afraid of that operation. Is that so painful.
I am 25 years old female, My delivery was done on 8th of Feb 2016. I am a breastfeeding mother and I having a earache for last 1 month with bleeding. What should I do for that?
I am 30 years old female. I have continuous dizzy feeling though I do not fall. Its been 2 months since I have this issue. I consulted an ENT and he has given me Vertil for 2 months and Stugeron for a week. I had a CT scan of brain and reports says all normal. Also Vitamin b12 level on empty stomach check is 340. A master health check up states all normal but for LDL 140. I do have a blurred vision, confusion and trembling of hands and legs during dizzy spells. Should I consult another specialist. This is affecting my daily activities and job. Kindly help out. I find no improvement even after 2 months of Vertibil medicine.
I am suffering from ear flow from left ear for last 3 years. It discharges in cold, and also problem in hearing by left ear. How can it be treated?
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.