Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas K
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas KYour feedback matters!
I have many mouth ulcers because of which I am unable to eat properly. And an infection has occurred on my lips. Kindly tell me about the causes and the treatment.
Since 1 month I am suffering from blocked nose in this summer and as soon as I sit in Air Conditioner, sneezing starts. What the heck is this ? Is this allergy ? Is this due to weather?
My ear are not well from last evening I am feeling some pain, please provide me a effective solution.
I had sudden hearing loss about 6 yrs back. 80% loss in left ear and 25% loss in right year. Dr advised to do carbogen therapy 3 times, which I did and no improvement in hearing could be observed. Dr could not tell the reason or did not bother to find out the exact reason for the sudden hearing loss. He said it can be blood circulation problem. As per his advise, I took medicine for 3 months and stopped. Later as per advise of my family Dr, I did blood test for Vitamin B12 and found it low. Took medicine and stopped when it became normal. Since last 2 years, I have vertigo problem. I consulted another ENT Dr and as advised by him, I did MRI of head and nothing wrong was found. Now the frequency and severeness of vertigo has come down. I am taking Vertin 16 mg since last some months. I would like to know whether the sudden hearing loss and vertigo later on are due to blood circulation problem or anything else.
My daughter was diagnosed with Crohn's 3 years ago. She was advised not to take any medication without the consultation from her gastro. Presently she has sore throat. Which medicine can she take?
Vertigo can be due to several different causes. Positional vertigo related to inner ear is completely curable if diagnosed and treated correctly. If you have any type of vertigo don't just take vertin instead seek help from a Vestibular Specialist trained specially to evaluate and treat vertigo from root level.
Hi Sir, I have an ulcer in my mouth since last two days which is giving me trouble in eating. Please suggest some cure.
Persist sore throat from 1 month and 20 days not any kind of pane in my nick and not any problem with swelling eating and breathing but only just like some phelgem stuck in my nick and not going away what will be the cause of this. Please give some ans.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
In general ear should keep dry. Dont allow water to enter in ear . Use oil soaked cotten or ear plugs specially while swimming.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children and adults.
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.