Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas. JYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 34 male my coronary angiography report. Clinical resume. Recent amwi; thrombolysed with stk here on 9.1.2017. 2d echo showed distal ivs & apex hypokinesia .mild lv systolic dysfunction. Lvef45% Procedure. 6f sheath and jl 3.5 and jr 3.5 catheter. Approach rt femoral artery. Findings Lmca. Normal artery Lad. Lad is type III and recanalised artery. Mid lad has 40-50% thrombus containing lesion distal lad has subtotal thrombotic occlusion Lcx. Non dominant and normal artery .om branches are normal Rca. Dominant and normal artery pda and plv are normal Renal. Right renal .normal artery. Left renal normal artery Conclusion. thrombotic disease in lad Advice. Aggressive medical management and life style modification as per separate No stents was placed only tablets r given to me. I want to know is treatment given to me ok. Now I am taking storvas trio 20 at night n met xl 25 in morning.
I am 28 years old suffering from anal fissures when I go for poop blood comes in stool how can I cures this naturally please suggest home remedy and exercises.
I am 30 yrs old, I am having a kidney stone of approximately 12 mm, kindly suggest me some medicines to get rid of this stone without doing any surgery.
My Brother have multi stones in both the kidneys for a long time. But he is suffering from pain and the swelling on hands and foot now. On checking the doctor has told us that 1 kidney has been squeezed due to stones and fully damaged and another is also infected .what are the reasons and treatment.
I am suffering from Gilbert syndrome because of which I have to go for toilet for 5 to 6 times sometimes it's normal how to eradicate this problem, how to make leaver healthy?
I have been taking Tamdura for prostate enlargement and my urologist suggested Dynapres 4 mg one at nite as he finds the prostate is steady. My PSA is 0.742 and I do not get up in night fort passing urine. I have slight irritation while passing urine and he has asked me to take syrup cital with water thrice a day. Please let me know the side effect of Dynapres. 4 mg.
I'm 31 years old. I'm suffering from one problem from last five month. I want to go to toilet every half hour for urine remove what is this. This is diabetes or nothing serious please help.
Hi. I have continuous itching in my anus. Many times it gives pleasure after itching. Some times it pains while passing motion. And little pain while What may be the reason and what's the solution.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.