Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
What to do. During pregnancy in seventh month thyroid (TSH) is 13.09 while in second month TSH was 3.60. I am taking the dose eltroxin 75 from last three year. This is first pregnancy.
I have acne skin and my skin has lost its shinning. I want glowing skin and acne free face. My teeth are also not so shinning.
Hello sir, I want to know that is penidure is necessary for me right now? And why does the pain in my heart side or in heart occur?
I am 19yrs old n my weight is only 39kg what I will added in my daily diet to gain nearly 55kg weight.
I am a student, I have a bed habit is that handsex near about at the age of 14. Please sir give a best solution for this habits. Thanks.
I am 21 years old. I am having skin problem from 6-7 years. My skin, mostly in winters or sometimes in summers, gets dry and starts pealing off. And the bigger problem is that my friend is also getting the same problem. What to do?
Does having sex regularly hamper the mensuration cycle time? I have checked with prega news, and it has been negative. And at the same time, my periods are 10days late, as of now. Is there something to worry? I have been using condoms every time too.
I have many tiny warts on my skin .also the body. They look really dull .n also the are occurring more and more. Is my blood not pure. please suggest a home remedy for this .Thanking you in advance.
My TSH level is<0.01 and the T3 and T4 levels are in range. What should I do to increase my TSH level so that it comes in range?
Hi I am 29 years female. I am suffering a knee to foot pain & swelling problems on regular basis. And lots of stomach problems. And gaining a weight without any diet and feeling very weak every time.
I recently found that I have varicocele, and today there was pain In the right side of my stomach (is this due to it?) And can I please know whether varicocele is curable without going surgery like with Ayurvedic medicine or by acupressure? Or I have to go through a surgery?
Hello sir I am veerpal sir my eye side is week I'm not seen to increase sir pls suggest me I can do everything.
I am 26 year old gal. I am suffering from Ankolysing spondylitis for last 3 years now. I am currently taking homeopathy but the situation seems to be worsening more. Earlier the pain was only in the hip area but now it has extended in the legs as well. Using dexona 0.5 mg does help for sometime but there is no relief. While walking a fracture like feeling is there in the spine. Cannot stand for long. Even while travelling in trains if there is pressure on you there is extreme pain. Climbing stairs is painful. Sleeping is even worse. Even coughing and sneezing is problem. Able to use Indian toilet with a lot of difficulty. Pain increases during weekends with no extra activity. Please help. I want to get rid of this pain as it poses a lot of problem in my daily routine. Neither can walk nor jog nor do any other physical activity comfortably.
Sir meri umar 26 year hai. Meri sharir me jo bhi khata hu uska koi ashar nahi ho raha hai mai abhi bhi dubla patla hu.
What are the ways to improve the stamina because I used to masturbate weekly twice a day pls tell will this cause any problems with my personal life. Can you suggest me any medicine for improvement stamina and strength.
My friend was suffering with headache please give me a tip to reduce the pain again it should not come please give me as soon as possible thank you.
I have severe abdominal pain sometimes. I don't eat much junk foods. But sometimes I skip my meals when I am busy at my work. What should I do?
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.