Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I am having head ache from many years. I used Homeopathic, Ayurvedic medicines. But no use. What should I do now?
I am a 20 year old male. My weight is 47 kg only. My height is 167 cm. I am very upset for my weight. What I do for add weight. What food eat and what should be my daily plan. please help me.
Hello. My period start after 6 week of my cesarean delivery. Now my baby is 3 months old. And my monthly period are started. I want to know which days are safe for my to avoid pregnancy again.
I have red eyes since two weeks. I take many medicines but no use. Tell me some fat recovering methods.
I have pain in heart upper side back side and lower side so thats way I am going to take Metoprolol succinate Extended Release in one tablet in a day and have a any problem to take this medicine please favourable reply.
Respected doctor, I am 24 years old and I have been a chronic masturbate for past 7 years. Now I feel exhausted all the time and have become prone to illness throughout the year (esp. Allergies). My Total IgE level is 1338.00 for which I am relying on homeopathic medication. But haven't spoken to anyone about my masturbating problem. Since 1 year, I have been trying to control myself. Now, I don't even feel any urge of masturbating and such desires seems to have faded away. Usually I discharge within less than a minute for which I have a mixed feeling of shame and guilt. I am not able to achieve that hard erection. I am also a porn addict. please Advise me so that I can overcome these oceans of problems.
I go to gym. My height is 5'4" my weight is 50kg. My figure 31.6, 26, 35 my friends say I m so thin. I do not look lyk im 22 I luk small. have small boobs. Does the boob size increase. Wat should I doto naturally increase my boob size according to my age and have good personality.
Sir, I am suffering from a sensitive scalp. I feel red and itchy patchily scalp. I feel a kind of pain in my hair roots. I feel allergic to most of hair products, specially ayurvedic products, eg.patanjali shampoos, kesh king etc. There is no dandruff on my scalp.
I lost my mother last year I am feeling so alone without her, I am feeling so depressed please help me to get out from this dressing moment.
I have been suffering from severe dandruff which is going worse day by day. Though I don't apply hair oil my turns oily from the day it is washed though I wash my hair regularly and pick out the dandruff regularly it still forms in few days I lost my hair follicles at the front sides I have consulted many doctors used many medicines too but the problem didn't get solved. Can these follicles be regrown if yes what do I need to grow the hair follicles what do you suggest me to do. Could you please give me a solution for dandruff and hair follicles regrowth.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and can affect any joint of the body. Typically, the joints of the hands, knees, hips and spine are worst affected. This degenerative condition occurs when the cartilage cushioning the bones of a joint wear out. This causes the bones to grind against each other when moving the joint. The effects of Osteoarthritis cannot be reversed, but with medication and lifestyle changes, it can be managed and the progression of the disease can be slowed down. In cases where the joint pain causes immobility, joint replacement surgery may also be considered. One of the key factors that affects how well this pain is managed is the early diagnosis of the disorder. Here are a few symptoms that you should look out for.
- Pain: Unexplained pain that is not triggered by any kind of injury can be a sign of osteoarthritis. This pain usually worsens with movement. You may also feel a grating sensation when an affected joint is moved.
- Joint stiffness: Movement after a long period of inactivity or on waking up in the morning can be stiff and you may not be able to move a joint through the full range of possible motions. The joints may also feel tender when pressure is applied on them.
- Bone spurs: Bone spurs are extra bone growths which feel like hard lumps. This is generally formed around the affected joints.
Some people are at a higher risk of suffering from this disorder than others. The risk factors that determine this include:
- Age: This disease usually affects elderly people and hence advancement in age increases the risk of this disease.
- Sex: Women are at a higher risk of suffering from osteoarthritis than men.
- Obesity: Weight gain not only affects the way you look but also puts extra pressure on your joints, especially the hips and knees. In addition, proteins produced by fatty tissues can also cause inflammation around the joint.
- Joint injuries and bone deformities: Though an injury may have occurred and healed many years ago, it can increase a person’s risk of osteoarthritis in their later years. People born wiCalcium - 10 Excellent non-dairy foodsth defective cartilage or malformed bones are also at a higher risk of suffering from this condition.
- Occupation: Jobs or tasks that put stress on a particular joint can increase the risk of damage to the cartilage in that joint. Performing these tasks repeatedly can eventually lead to osteoarthritis.