Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas H VYour feedback matters!
I am 63, male, own firm. Have diabetes for over 15 years and COPD as well. Eye under regular chek up for glaucoma, retina assessment. Diseases appears to be under CONTROL. But medicines intake are large. For diabetes- diamicron xr 60 @ breakfast, Volibo. 3@lunch and Tenglyn 20mg@dinner. Last HgAc reading-6.5 (nov 1) For COPD -Tiova rotacap 1, Budate 400 trnscap 1, Onbeze inhaler! daily and AB phylline cap with Dilzem30For Glaucoma prevention- Alphagan Z Eye drop 2 times daily. Taking all these medicines regularly for last 3 yearsAny change required after prolong use. Any better alternatives?
My left eyes becomes red. A slight redline occurs. What is that means? Low blood pressure? Diabetic. Or something else. Im not having any health issues. Only have skin allergy.
Sir I am suffering pain in my half right head some time because of pain I can not open my eyes I just like darkness please help.
How much will cost for laser treatment for sighted eyes and there is any side effects for this treatment.
I was unable to see movies with clarity. I think I have sight problem so can you make my eyes Clearwater after wash.
I have repeatedly occurring pain in my left eye. Its bulging like feel and thoroughly coming tears. What should I do.
My daughter is 2 weeks old and has blocked tear ducts on both her eyes. The eyes are always watering and she wakes up to crusty eye discharge shutting her eyelids. Im giving her massage and warm compresses, I need to know whether breast milk squeezed into her eyes can do good as my mother says still I'm worried to try without any Dr's suggestion. Kindly help me with this query I cannot see my little one shed tears all day long.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.