Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas H.VYour feedback matters!
Hi, one insect has gone in to my ear 3 days before. I concerned with doctor n said nothing is there, but I felt it was there. Can you help me out with following issues. 1) whether, any insect from ear can go to any part of the body like stomach or brain. 2) can it be die and still in the ear or it will just come out.
My mother is suffering from insomnia and some time she have headache and gas problem in stomach then what is the guidelines for solution of these disease.
Sir, I have migraine. Suggest me some exercise to tackle it wen it comes. And also is it right to take naprosyn 500 mg whenever I have headache?
My mother in law has some problem like specified in discharge summay. What does it say and what we have to do. 1. Chronic liver diseases with portal hypertension idiopathic 2. Dilated cardiomyopathy with left ventricular failure 3. Hypothyroidism 4. Seizure disorder.
My sister has shivering problem. She is always trembling. Especially her hands and legs. Does she have a hypertension problem or any nerve issue. She has always been terrified by family right from her childhood. Is it because of this or not. A neurologist ha prescribed her sleeping pills. And said she has tremor problem. Suggest something.
I am 22 years old. I have been suffering from migraine. Whenever I get attack I take vasograin tablet. But is there any complete treatment for migraine.
Good morning sir. I was suffering from migraine , consultant many doctors no one cure my problem please if you solved this type of problems. subject me which treatment is better.
Hi sir, I am suffering with fits from 2005, from past 4.5 years I am not facing any problem regarding the issue. The doctor I visit regularly shifted to other place. In staring I used eptoin 300mg-350mg, I am using levipil 500 mg twice a day from 2013 jan. Can I stop medication as I am not suffering with fits about 4.5 years or not, so that I will consult doctor after your opinion.
I have recently started getting ocular migraines. My eyes go half blind and blur for 20 to 30 mins and when they get normal I start getting a really bad headache. Any suggestions?
I have been regularly suffering from nervousness and always been the legs shaking along with unconscious feelings would you suggest me some precautions.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.