Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Srinivas

Gynaecologist, Bangalore

300 at clinic
Dr. Srinivas Gynaecologist, Bangalore
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Srinivas
Dr. Srinivas is an experienced Gynaecologist in Radhakrishna Hospital, Bangalore. You can visit him at Kusuma Hospital in Radhakrishna Hospital, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Srinivas on

Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Kusuma Hospital

#237/37, 10th Main, Nagendra Block, Srinagar. Landmark: Near Ayyappa TempleBangalore Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am an 18 year old female who is suffering from some discomfort in my urinary tract. In the middle of February I started having sensations of incomplete and frequent peeing going to the toilet more often than normal. I consumed a herbal Ayurvedic syrup for a few days and my discomfort stopped. The same problem started again in the month of March and April. I find that whenever I release vaginal fluids such as during menstruation or ovulation these urinary symptoms come again. In May I started to take antibiotic for the first time but it did not work and then I switched to taking cranberry and D mannose capsules. It worked to some extent as I could sleep reasonably well at night without having to urgently pee all the time. But when my periods started the symptoms are worse with more frequent and incomplete voiding. I have NO pain nor have I experienced bleeding. My urine is a healthy pale yellow color as I drink lot of water but the peeing is frequent and incomplete and I feel a constant pressure to avoid lot of the time. I don't have other bodily symptoms. I am worried what all this could mean.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
If not done yet, you may need to do a urine culture and sensitivity test to find out infection and the type of organism in the urinary bladder and the antibiotic to which these organisms are sensitive so that instead of a blind approach, a definite exact treatment can be initiated. If not done this may become chronic urinary tract infection and haphazard use of antibiotics may make the organisms resistant to more of them and in the end we may not be left with any good antibiotic to use for treatment. Good hygiene of the private parts is essential as you have yourself stated that after menses this problem flares up.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mai 25 year ki hu. Wt 55 kg. Hgt 5 ft2" pelvis report me polyctstic ovary hai. Small cysts both ovaries. Missed period 3 month tha. To medicine dydrogestrone liya tb period hua hai. Kya maj pregnant ho sakti hu. Kya bina medicine k period ho sakta hai.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
hi Nutan, it could be due to pregnancy or hormonal imbalance caused by PCOD. you need to get complete investigations and clinical examination for further guidance. in PCOD if you have always delayed period then you can wait for 7days, but if it is too long interval then you should start medicine to get periods.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Gf is pregnant. Please let me know what help you can do in this. We are looking for some safe ways.

MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Hello lybrate-user! I think you're asking advise regarding safe abortion method. But abortion medicine can't be prescribed online. And getting an over the counter abortion kit is not safe at all without doctor's advise. So, it would be best if you visit a gynaecologist for this. Also don't delay, cos that would decrease your options getting it done with medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

8 Warning Signs for Silent Domestic Abuse Victims

B.A.(H)Psychology, M.A.Psychology, Ph. D - Psychology
Psychologist, Noida
8 Warning Signs for Silent Domestic Abuse Victims

As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.

  1. She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
  2. She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
  3. She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
  4. Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
  5. Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
  6. She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
  7. Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
  8. The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.
4759 people found this helpful

My 21 year girl had a pcod problem since last 4 year. I had taken treatment for her. Please tell me about its treatment. Is it curable fully.

MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Bangalore
Pcod is a condition like diabetes. It should be controlled life long with proper exercises and diet to maintain a normal weight. It is due to extra fat which causes hormone imbalance. Sometimes it may have a genetic cause too.
5 people found this helpful

My last period was on June 7th till now I didn't get my period. I tested for pregnancy but it was negative. What medicine should I take to get my period Immediately and regularly.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Pls get your ultrasound scan done and consult we have medicines to induce periods and stop. Petiodsr.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Maine 3 march ko dimpa enjection liya tha uske baad mujhe 3 month menses m bhut km bleeding hui. Then 15 june ko maibe i-pills li uske baad mujhe 23 june ko heavy periods hua pure 5 days then uske baad fr 1july ko thodi bleeding hui then 10 july se fr period s start ho gye .aisa q ho rha h .ya fr pills ki wajh se .

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Vandana ji , yes ye pills/ injection ki vajah de hai. Dusre kaafi pregnancy avoid karne ke upay hai. Unko use karo
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My pregnency test is positive.But am suffering bleeding still 10 Days (per day 2pads)i consult doctor she said only gestation sac in your utrus

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Bhubaneswar
Pregnancy test positive with bleeding may not necessarily ends with abortion .Presence of gestational sac says atleast a pregnancy is growing inside the uterus,may be an early pregnancy thats why fetal pole or the small baby is not visible .I want share the storyof a lady with history of two consecutive 2ndmonth spontaneous abortions came to my clinic with another pregnancy with bleeding .Similar to your cas she had nothing in her 1st USG,after one week gestationa sac came,thereafter fetal pole also was visible after 1week and she was bleeding like you through out,she was given only progesterone (hormone0 support,recently she delivered a live healthy baby .I wish you luck .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is more white discharge is harmful to health? Does it leads to any high risk for future?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, white discharge is indicative of a possible fungal infection, so it should be treated with antifungals.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got my period on 29th oct and it got clear or finished on 7th nov but from 12th nov it got started again with heavy flow please suggest me why it happened and what should I do to cured from it. please help me.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, menstrual disorder is caused due to stress, anxiety,depression, malnutrition,anaemia, over exertion, Pcod, thyroidism ,results in  ,delayed, painful,excess & frequent blood flow during menstruation. * Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body.  * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving Oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow, improving haemoglobin level. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. * Tk, Apple, carrots,cheese, milk,banana, papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. * Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ Pulsatilla 200-6 pills, thrice. @ Sepia200 -6 pills, thrice. * Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. * Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion > Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk,care,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years female. During periods till 11 days the bleeding is not controlling. Iam getting the periods for 2 months. Kindly suggest the natural medicine to control the periods.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have periods problem. I advise you to do meditation for mental strength by doing slow and deep breathing relaxation exercises in the morning. Take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Avoid non veg and eggs. Keep your weight normal as compared to your height. This will help you in your periods.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 22 years female. 2 years back. I had a sex with my boy friend around 20 times in a year. Now i'm going to marry another person soo i'm very afride that my husband will identify me that i'm not a virgin. Soo. Please suggest me any thing i'm mentally depressed. So please kindly suggest me how to tighten my virgin. With any madison or with any exercises. My biggest doubt is. Can my husband identify me as i'm not a virgin. Please suggest me some thing.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
It is a social problem faced by many girls. You can't be honest with your husband to be and you are not sure about his virginity either and neither you can ask him as it will complicate your life. Equality for women is on paper only. Unfortunately there is no medicine to reduce the tightness of vaginally muscles but girls undergoing heavy sports do lose the hymen. There are no medicines or exercises to help you and plastic surgery is the only treatment. You can try some exercises like holding the urine even if there is no urge to go to loo, cycling, stretching exercises to tone up entire body and reducing weight by taking high protein diet. Good luck. Remember to be too honest to face consequences or start your life on a surgical note. I would suggest that let bygone be forgotten for good.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri future wife ke dono boobs ka size me thoda hlka different h nd abhi se hi lose h uske boobs abhi to sadi bhi nahi hue.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Breast ki tightness ya loosenes stri k khan pan aur usi dincharya par nirbhar rahti hai. Jis prakar mote admi ki charbi ki wajah se uska pet dhila dhala rhta hai tatha patle mai aisa nahi hota usi wajah se breast ki consistency bhi har ek mai alg alag rhti hai. Iska ek karana kam umar se he galat size ki bra pehnna bhi hai. Iska shadi hone na hone se koi sambandh nahi hai. Ayurvedic tail aur dawao k proyog se breast ko tigh aur gol banaya ja sakta hai.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pcod problem, am using homeopathy since 15 days, there is more acne on my face, I was trying lot of home remedies to remove it, but there was no change on my face, due to acne there are lot of black marks ,am doing exercise daily, I need to attend interview, I can not attend with these face, please suggest me to remove it.

General Physician, Nashik
Acne happens due to blockade of sebaceous glands. Acne treatment needs a combination of approach. Please follow this regimen. 1. Apply epiduo cream in night keep it for an hour and wash your face. 2. Apply dew soft moisturiser and sleep. 3. In early morning apply clindac gel. 4. After bath apply suncote gel. Carry on with this regimen for a month you will get improvement. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Kya goose berry juice whole life continue pee sakte hai ar daily kitna lena chahiye.

Homeopath, Hyderabad
Goose berry juice is rich in iron and vitamins. It helps you in digestion and build over all strength and healthy living. It makes your skin glow hence you can use it daily, I guess it doesn't have potential side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am close to 33 years old female and I have history of hypothyroidism since 6 years. I conceived naturally in two months of marriage and my son was born in April 2014. I was nursing my baby till August 2016. First 14 months I didn't get periods. Went to gynaec. She gave me tablet regestrone to get period. After that also my periods didn't get regular. After 21 months (Jan 2016) of delivering a baby I was diagnosed with several immature follicles in both my ovaries and usg said I have PCOS and I have put on 9 Kgs weight and now I weight 75 kgs and I am 5.2 in height. First 4 months I took tablet Krimson 35 and then gynaec gave me tablet Bestova 100 and metformin hcl 1000 mg. And from second cycle onwards she gave bestova 150 mg and metformin hcl 1000 mg. The follicular study showed that I ovulated for the first 4 cycle but didn't conceive. Fifth cycle the doctor gave me bestova 100 mg and Emee 75 mg shot where I didn't ovulate. My weight is not getting reduced inspite of diet and mild exercise. Does this means that I won't be able to conceive naturally or with clomifene citrate. Or is there any other alternatives to conceive?

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to just concentrate on weight reduction and I will suggest you to do suryanamaskar daily as per your capacity for a minimum of six months and for loosing weight few tips on diet say no to maida items like toast , khaari ,naan ,white bread . can drink tea but without sugar say no to Buffalo milk and can drink cows milk can eat brown bread can eat sprout's can eat green vegetables, can eat chappati ,bajra ka rotla can eat one katori of rice twice a day with dal to avoid farsan food items can eat fruits say no to coconut water
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, My wife's vagina became little wider. While doing sex we are not feeling that kind of pleasure. Is there any way or medicine to make the vagina tight to get full pleasure of sex?

General Physician, Chandigarh
It can not be fine with any medication but if you are very keen then can get a surgery done for it please consult a gynecologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed