Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I have a query that what is the original colour of aloevera gel. I found some are green, some are white transparent. Which one is original and good for skin?
I am a guy of 23 years. My hands and face skin has got so dark because of sun tan from past 3 years. Please tell me how to recover the skin colour to normal. Please suggest any medicines.
I am suffering from skin problems like rings acna and so many like irritation itching and Rashes and due to itching scar also apper in abdomen and lower part.
I discovered blue spots in my fingers a few days ago. And it kept on occurring and disappearing for 3 days. It occur for 15-20 minutes and then disappears. .my legs bhi sooj gye the. Legs abhi bhi suje hue hain.
Hello, I am only 30 years old, and healthy. I found a little lump on the outer skin of my anus, it does not hurt so far and smaller than a pea. It do causes itching though every time. It's been a month now, when I clean after poo it itches so I go deep inside to clean it properly. Again the soft stool began to continue. This morning while I was doing the same I got blood not coming out but inside. Could it be a cancer. How can I prevent or cure it.
My skin on palm is peeling off and my I find rashes on hands, itching. Please say me what should I do.
Helo sir good morning I have dry skin and pimples problem before 2 months I have used some skin products but not solution any product. So please give good suggestion.
Sir I am suffering from skin disease. I think it is a fungus disease. I have used many tube like tigoderm, fourderm, funginil B. Till now it hsnt cured pls advice me suitable medicine. It occurred in my face and thigh (upper part of leg) pls advice me good medicine so that I can cured easily and fastly.
Hi ,my name is lalitha. Present I am 9 th month of pregnant lady. Past 3 months onwards I got some black spots on my face. Some body said it's common for pregnant ladies. After delivery automatically it will clear .but some people said it is a mango it spread my total face . Presently on my chicks and nose has got the problem. So give me suggestion what can I do .
I am 15 year old after two or three days about 5-6 small pimples occurs on my any part of my face and some pimples grow big and gives me very much pain and I have consult many doctors but when the medicine is one again pimple comes and one of my pimple has formed a hard crust just below my eye and also tell about that hard crust how to remove it also.
Hi im 22 and I have a fair skin tone and now my skin tone has changed to a bit dark completion so how can I get back fair completion back please help me with some home remedies. thank you.
Mere face pr kale nishan bahut h or pimple bhi bahut h kafi treatment liye h pr koi farak nhi pda koi tips de.
I have much dark spot on face due to pimples how to remove them and what to do so it never occur more n future?
I have dark circles around my eyes, and pigmentation mark has appeared on my right side of face near my cheek bone. Please give remedy. Will this pigmentation increase? I am 43 years female.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.