Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 19 and developed this red spot on my penis. Does anyone know what it is, it is embarrassing. I am hoping it is nothing serious. I am in a steady monogamous relationship. And yes, I know my penis is small, but we are not here to discuss that.
My lip get dry very fast always during days and night and it gets harder and the skin peels out regularly watz the reason behind this. please ans.
I work in night shift and due to that having dark circus. Also my skin looking so dull now days, there is no shin in skin. Please advice.
Dear sir I have some black spots over my nose and now its is spreading around over the face what I need to do? Any cream for it.
Is there any solution for tanning? My hands are darker than my face is there any cure for that? thanks.
When you put a fevicol on your hand remove after some mint you get a white substance rubber ryt the same thing I am getting on my head when I comb I done wht it is please help me.
How to gain good eye sight? How to grow taller? How to gain weight? How to get fairer? How to lighten skin tone?
I am 21 years old and from last 2 years I am feeling allergy on my body this is like when some small ants bite you. I take aatrax 25 mg to avoid this is this good tablet mostly I have seen that when my stomach is not clean this happens.
Hi doctor I have black/blue bump on my scalp (head) since 6-7 months …it's not itchy. When scalp is dried it becomes hard and stuck in nail while scratching. I google the conditions and looks more like BLUE NAEVUS. Doc can you suggest me treatment and explain about this condition.
Hi doctor I am using melament cream last 6 months result is good my problem is when I start to stop this cream my skin becoming dark please suggestion me how to stop this cream not losing my skin ton please advise some alternative cream and please help me.
After bath am getting white heads everyday it's looks ugly also getting holes after its remove what can I do please suggest me tq.
How to loose weight by eating which type of food as well which type of workout to be done to loose weight of body and how to remove darkspots under the eyes and black headsheads?
Hello. I want to tell about this problem of my skin. There are like permanent goosebumps on my skin. On most parts of the body. Especially legs and arms. Sometimes it is very itchy everywhere. And on my thighs and the back of my legs I am having too many pimples like boils. My legs appears like dotted (at hairs) I searched on net for it. I found this condition (chicken skin I think) all the bumps are like filled with little pus. Thank you.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.