Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Lasting longer in bed is something you never want to compromise on; as it may lead to self-esteem issues and a feeling of insecurity. Exercises help in building endurance and help you to stand the test of time. It also assists you in building your strength to power your way through the moves. Lasting longer also means increased chances of your partner climaxing.
The exercises that will help you last longer in bed are:
- Plank: The plank is one of the best exercises for core strength. In addition to your mid section, it also works the quadriceps, buttocks and the hamstrings. Increased core strength would mean you can try out various sex positions.
- Deadlifts: Deadlift is an exercise that works the entire body as it helps in building strength. It works the lower back, legs and the forearms to pack on size and build strength.
- Push ups: Push-ups are basic exercises that you can employ to build upper body strength. They can be done anywhere without any equipment; they are also good for your core strength. Make sure you do the exercise with proper form to reap the benefits.
- Squats: Squat is an exercise to build strength in the lower body consisting of the buttocks, thighs and the hamstrings. It also builds hip flexibility, which means you can carry out complex and unusual sex positions like the advanced crab walk. It also implies more thrusting power during the insertion of the penis.
- Bicep curls: Building strength in the arms will help you in executing positions like the “bodybuilder” with ease. Various positions that require arm endurance will also be easier to perform.
- Running: Running builds stamina and helps you lose fat. Make sure to add running to your regimen to increase aerobic endurance in the body which will help you to last longer.
- Bridge: Bridge is a bodyweight exercise to build strength in the lower back, hamstrings and the calves. Try to hold the bridge for a minute, rest for 30 seconds and repeat the procedure six times. Building strength in the buttocks and the hamstrings would make complex positions like the cowgirl a cakewalk.
I am a 44 year old male. Since last one year I am suffering from nocturia. I am forced to wake up for almost five times a night. I am not diabetic. However I snore loudly and breath through my mouth. I am 5 feet 9 inch tall and 88 kilos in weight. Please help. Vsk.
To really get your blood moving, circulation enhancing foods are key. Food that's high in omega-3 fatty acids like mackerel, salmon and wild salmon are tops. Improved circulation results in greater erectile response, helpful for improving sexual function in men and in women, too, since blood flows to the clitoris and surrounding vulva.
What you should reach for:
- Carrots, a well-known libido enhancer, loaded with vitamin e
- Green leafy veggies, which clean blood and open capillaries effectively
- Avocados are fuel for cells with their essential fatty acids
- Watermelon contains phytochemicals to open blood cells
The new focus is on all natural, healthy, good-for-sex foods. Ingredients like mustard greens, spinach, baby kale and pea shoots work well. Ditto for pumpkin seeds, figs, nutmeg, black raspberries, jerusalem artichokes and yams.
Bottom-line: foods that are good for your heart are also good for your sex organs. The same foods that clog arteries and bring on heart attacks (think greasy burger and fries) are generally going to cramp your love life over time and should only be eaten occasionally since they prevent blood flow from reaching the genitals, affecting performance and pleasure.
So go ahead, have the sex salad!