Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
My heart beat rate is 94 per min should I consult a doctor immediately or I should do physical exercise regularly. Please help me on this.
I am 24 years old male. My penis size become very small .When I do masturbation then within 20 seconds, ejaculation occur. My stamina is vey weak .Lots of medicine is available on internet like Degnight-60, sikandar-e-Azam Plus etc. These are helpful or effective for me or not. I do not" t know, what I will do. please suggest me as soon as possible.
My wife age 56 had B. P. Problem since last 3 years. It fluctuate some time and recently due to very high temperature it was 90/110. Daily she is taking one tablet - telpres - AM 40 in morning. What she should take care in food when BP changes? Does it changes with temperature?
I am using scrotal support from last 8 days (24 hrs, after using this I have no sperm count after 1 days of using. Is this normal or need to concern about this?
I am suffering from heart burn from last 2 months. I'm on tablet viread from last 4 years. How to get rid of heart burn?
I am doing sex with my girlfriend ,unable to do it for long time facing problem for few months and get educated in less than a minute. How can I make it sex for long time? Should I take sex medicines also then how it affects in sex and sometime else better option to make it long and enjoy it. I feel soo bad when happened? Suggested better option. Work fast.
I am 22 years old male. Saturday evening I consumed scotch whisky. From midnight I having severe headache. It's like someone is poking with a pin inside my head. And today early morning the headache was unbearable. Wat is the reason behind and wat should I do?
I am a 19 year old boy. I have a bad habit of masturbating, I does it twice or thrice in a week. And due to this I am very lean or very thin. I have a good height of 6 feet, but due to my low weight, my personality is faded. Now I want to get out of it and want to improve my personality as well as my body strength. Can you please suggest the method by which I can improve my body strength and gain weight without any supplement. I also wants to quit the masturbation, is there any method to do so.
I'm looking lean. Need to gain weight and to build up muscles. Suggest me some good tips for diet. And had bed time ejaculation, mostly during early morning, whether it is due to any health problem. Sometimes ejaculates 2 or 3 days per week. Is this a reason for looking thin?
I am 38 years old, whenever I had sex with my wife then my sperm ejaculate to early. I am able sex with my partner only 1 or 2 minutes. Kindly provide me solutions.
Sir my 10+ months old son is having one right undescended testicle which ultrasound showed located in deep inguinal ring. Sir please guide me regarding the following points:- 1- sir should I wait for testicle to descend by itself. If yes for how much tym should I wait 2- is there any medication available to correct it. With out surgery 3- if surgery is the only option when should the surgery be done 4- lastly where in india should I go for surgery if surgery is only option 5- sir I am from srinagar kashmir and am ready to take my child anywhere in india to correct this problem sir please guide me on all these points.
I have so much pain on my head all the time, what kind of check up I have to look for? I am 23 yr old. Pls suggest.
Hello Doctor, I am 20 years old. Can I take green tea for my health benefits and skin care? As I heard it will cause infertility in men. Is that true? Thank you.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
1. Get adequate amount of exercise
A large majority of people who suffer from migraine steer clear of any highly intensive or strenuous exercise as it is known to be the prime trigger for a severe attack. Having said that, avoiding physical activity altogether can worsen your migraines and thus you should focus on indulging in some light exercises. Activities such as jogging, walking and yoga can reduce the duration of your migraines and also bring down its severity and frequency. Moreover, regular exercise brings down stress levels which are also a major factor for triggering migraine attacks.
2. Take note of your meal schedule and type of food that precipitates headache
For most patients migraine is triggerred by irregular meal schedule and some foods acts as triggers for migraine like cheese, chocolate, chinese foods. It is very imprtant to maintain a regular meal schedule, avoid skipping meals and take note of the items that precipitate your headache. Items that can precipitate headache is different for every individual and maitaining a headache diary can help you to identify these triggers. Also, note down the occurrence of your migraines, their duration and severity. Having adequate data makes it extremely simple to recognize a recurring pattern and leads you to the main cause behind your migraine attacks.
3. Maintain a stable sleep schedule
Sleep plays a great role in triggering migraine attacks and irregular sleep patterns, not getting adequate sleep, or sleeping more than required – all these habits can lead to a severe attack. Thus, try and create a sleep schedule for yourself keeping your daily routines in mind and follow it without fail.