Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello, I drink 2 to 3 times in a week. Does that affect to n sperm count to get my wife pregnant? Because she is not conceiving it. Also, my sperm comes thin n less white, almost watery, does that affect for pregnancy? Is it due to drink? Please help.
Doctor uncle there is a lot of weakness in my penis and these days my penis is in very bad condition. So plzz suggest me a. Answer and a appointment also. Thnkzz.
When I get expose to different climate, start sneezing, water start dripping from eyes and nose. Please advise.
I am 53 years old, I have nose blood coming I have also consulted a doctor but I didn`t got relief can you please tell me solution of my problem thanks.
I am suffering form testicle swelling since one year and I have had the antibiotics suggested by my family doctor for 5 days, yet I did not get any solution. I hope you would help me to get rid of this problem.
I'm 27year old and have been diagnosed with HLA-B27 gene positive. My pain started since I was 17 in leg-hip joint region, over period it have migrated and now it's mainly on left shoulder where I can feel swelling in collar bone and shoulder cup. Recently I see swelling in Ribs joint on front side near thorax region. What should I do?
I am 19 years old female. I have infected by fungal infections (Ringworms) since 3 months back which spreads everywhere it started from between two legs bottom and spread to top fastly. I already consulted 2or more doctors for it but vo thik nhi ho ra h itching ki vjh se blood b ata h or vo felta ja ra h.bhot itching hoti h Please help me what to do?
I don't control myself from masturbation. When I see any sex scenes of movies and any sexy videos, my penis came to large then I can't control myself. So What can I do?
I'm suffering from ear pain for 4 months. I am using ear drops but no change. So tell me how to solve the problem to reduce the pain?
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.