Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas GYour feedback matters!
While I am having sex why I am do not take it for more time and how can I make my penis large doctor? Which medicine work for this? Help me doctor,
My question is concerning masturbation .well since my teen age I have been masturbating a lot. But when I downloaded this app I got to know that excessive masturbation lead to lots of problem in future. I am 26 now and recently had sex. I found two common problems .one is I come out early (ejaculate) and second though I the beginning my penis size is big and hard after 10 minutes it slowly starts to loose it hardness . I know basically sex should last for sometime and to make it last I pull out and instead arouse my partner to make the our happy time last. Now I have stopped masturbating and Its easy for me to control. But will this help me to over come the above two problems in future. And at the same time make my sperm count increase. What all test should I undergo to ensure that I can think about have a kid after 2 years. As in after marriage. What should I do pls advise. I am really worries and freaked out after reading the side effects of too much of masturbation.
I'm 22years what are the ways to loose weight quickly and how to control distribution habit. And Because of distribution is penis get curve shape if yes then what are the treatment to straighten it?
I'm suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Daily I suffer from savior neck pain at nights or sometimes even in early morning. I actually look so tall. But I suffer daily. I doesn't know the reason. I took all scans xray. But noting was found in tat. Even now it's so painful.
I feel very light fever and weakness from past 3 days. I take nimo para combo / named sumo. But did not get well. Should I go to hospital or. Any suggestion?
Hello doctor, I am 26 years old male worked as a software developer. My question is that I am suffering from gas problems from last 7 months. And since this period I never take alcohol. My problem is that, how much more time I have not to drink any alcohol drink. Please suggest any opinions, as I want to drink alcohol in parties. And if I drink then how to take it so that it will not affect my gas problem.
If chewing food and retaining a sparkling smile is not enough for you, avoiding toothaches and a visit to the dentist could be reason enough to maintain healthy teeth. Ignoring your tooth health can lead to many problems. Answer yourself the following question. Would you like your teeth inside your mouth or in a glass tumbler beside your bed at nighttime?
If you opted for the former, then going through the following tips and advices will go a long way in helping you sustain healthy teeth. They are:
- Brush and floss twice a day: Brushing and flossing twice a day, on a regular basis will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums in the long run. The ideal time to brush your teeth is 20 minutes after a meal. Opting for a toothbrush with a small head and soft bristles gives you better access to even the deeper portions of your mouth, thus providing comprehensive cleansing to your teeth. Moreover, softer bristles are generous on your gums as well.
- Nutrition: Whatever you eat, either protects you or makes you more susceptible to diseases and disorders. This stands true for your oral health as well. As such, choosing the right foods early in your life is of vital importance. Foods such as cold drinks, cakes, candies and other such sugary substances facilitate the growth of germ and bacteria in your mouth, resulting in plaque and cavities. Choosing foods that are low in starch and sugar will reduce the development of germs and help eradicate cavities or plaque in the long run.
- Smoking: Even the pack of smoke that you buy endorses smoking is injurious to your general health. Smoking causes reduced flow of blood to the mouth, which resultantly leads to increased chances of periodontal disease and mouth cancer. Smoking, moreover causes a decline in the ability of the bones and tissues to revascularize (self-heal). All else apart, just stop smoking.
- Chewing gums: Chewing gums are highly beneficial especially after a meal. They not only increase the flow of saliva in your mouth, but also improves the flow of blood to your brain, thus enhancing your alertness by close to 10%. In addition, chewing gums help neutralize the acid in your mouth, thus helping you cleanse your mouth.
I have sexual problem .when I get along with my girl I cum out within 5 seconds. Please help me how to stay long.
I smoke on daily basis my age is 29 Years male. Really want to quit smoking but not able to stop so like to know if any suggestion/medication to quit or to stop the craving to smoke. And also please tell me what to do or what to consume to keep lungs healthy for healthy breathing as well. If any medicine then please do let me know. At this age I eat in regular intervals but don't see much body growth abd weight. please suggest me and help me.
Hi, my sister 29 years old who was suffering from chest pain consulted a doctor and he told to do some tests, she has done the tests everything is normal but her cholesterol is 231 mg/dl. Doctor has prescribed some pain killers fit for the pain but she has not taken any medicines yet. please advice her wat she has to do to reduce the cholesterol.
Hello Doctor. I just got married and I'm afraid to have intercourse with my wife due to the pain she has under go. Please advice me in this regards. Thank you.
My last mensuration cycle was happened on 6th May, 2016. Considering the fact I have missed my period as of now. Today I have crossed 1 month and 10 days. Yesterday (14th June) I have examined Quantitative HCG Blood testing and the result shows negative. Please suggest what is the right time for me to check urine or blood test or there will be any possibility for period to be happened as I have mensuration cycle disorder.
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevent a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation help in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevent a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfy both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexual transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserve a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis to develop too many vein thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weaken the hormone responsible in producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weaken the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).