Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I have a gum problem for the past one year, I feel vibration im my mouth when I eat apple, orange or something cold.
I have been suffering from canker sores in left side of my tongue since 5-6 months, it gets automatically healed & appears again in the same spot (2-3 in numbers. Other parts of mouths are not effected, it has very slight pain and I don't have problem while having food. I have taken multivitamins & lactobacillus spores capsules but it's not working. And I suffer from dust allergy with cold and rashes on skin. The allergy increases during September to December.
I have a problem at the end of teeth. One teeth is really bothering me in the lower part of my mouth. Now it cuts a part of my inner cheek. What should I do?
I use salt with my toothpaste while brushing my teeth and now I can find very small gaps are been created between two teeth .plz help me out.
Sir/mam, I brushing 2 times of a day but my teeth was in yellowish color, any medicine for cure my teeth color?
I didn't have 1 moral because of cavities I removed from doctor in earlier age 15 and one have lot of cavities what I do which teeth feeling is best dental implant is good?
I am 25 yrs old female and having teeth pain from last 2 weeks. I have heavy pain I constant this pain. please give me the suggestion.
When I yawn my jaw gets stuck with a sound and it pains also and later it regains original position what should I do.
Hello! My friend have teeth like Dracula & He is 19 years old. Is there any way to make his teeth like normal person ? Please! Help him.
I have been suffering from teeth problem for someday. When l drank cold water it is very sensitive to one part of my upper teeth. How can l get rid of this problem?
I am 50 years old male since last 10 days I am experiencing some problem in ear when I hv belching, I don't hv pain but little inconvenience, otherwise it's normal, I don't take tobacco, liquor, etc. Recently had root canal done on upper right last but one molar teeth. One week bk. please advise.
Hi, My friend, who is 20 years old guy is suffering from severe gum ache over months. He used to take antibiotics. It will provide him relief but no longer. He will once again will have same problem. Taking too much antibiotics will also cause side effects. So please help him find relief.
I had a dental problem I am suffering long enough with the same problem when should I different your types.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.