Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas Chirukuri
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ChirukuriYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old male. My prostate size is 30 gram. I am taking urimax-f for last 3 years. I have stopped for 02 days but problems found to urinate. After continuing I have no problems. How may years I have to take?
I was having tumour on my forehead then I removed that by operation. Am I having cancer? How I will know that I am having cancer. Which test I will take?
I am 55 years old suffering from enlarged prostate, hernia,varicocele taking floral d & cremaffin plus, is surgery avoidable.
Sir, My mother aged 67 yrs, has been detected from carcinoma endometrium, 3a, had undergone surgery. And is advised chemo, & radiation. My question is. What is a proper treatment, is chemo helpful, in completely curing the disease. Is there any other effective methods for treatment. Such as immunotherapy, or in Ayurveda, homeopath ,please help.
I am 18 year old teenage girl. From last few weeks I'M feeling mild pain and abnormal swelling in breast. And size of my breast is increasing day by day. M getting concerned becz I do not like big boobs please help me What should I do.
I have bladder neck obstruction I am on alfusozin. Is there any stem cell research for the disorder.
I am 36 years male. I have a lump around near nipple in left side chest with slightly pain. What should I do? Is there any specialist doctor in Agra.
Uterine cancer, also known as endometrial cancer, occurs mostly to middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
1. Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrium cancer.
2. Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
3. Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
4. Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
6. Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.