Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas BabuYour feedback matters!
Hello. She usually complains about severe headache and sometimes body ache. Someone suggested me Belladonna 200, eupatrium perf 200, and alfavena malt. So is it okay to talk these medicines without any doctors recommendation and would it be safe or rather is it harmless?
I am 23 years old. In recent days while I was stepping the stairs I am feeling pain under the knee part and there was no sign of swelling. The pain is constant .can someone suggest whether it's a vitamin deficiency or not? If so please suggest the required fruits to eat.
Hi I an 38 and I have unbearable body pain throughout the day. When I wake up from sleep, I am exhausted. Pain felt especially in the back, shoulders and now in the calves as well. It's just s difficult to do any task, even brushing my teeth seem like a hard task. Please help.
I am an 19 year old male. And suffering from severe back pain from last 3 to 4 months. I have tried many medicines and consulted many doctors but I am not relieved from my pain. So what should I do?
From last 3month having acute back pain doctor suggested for a ap, lat xray image of d-l spine and found L3-L4 erosion and checked serum PSA-151, acid phosphatase 260 creatinine-9.97, normal BP, sugar level normal, usg abdomen mentions that prostatomegaly and biopsy result is adenocarcinoma of prostrate with PNI and gleason score of 7 (3+4, suggested for orchiectomy but with the help of nuclear medicine they diagnosed that multiple myeloma. Rightnow I am having chest infection, cough, fever, body pain, shall I confirm it as a c/o multiple myeloma? What are the proper diagnostic to confirm it? If it is multiple myeloma what will be the better treatment for it?
There is a pain in my joints due to chikungunya. Now after a month I had a pain in finger, joints etc. Even I can't lift my laptop properly from the bag. Due to laptop's weight. I can't lift any type of weight. What should I do to remove this pain? Please suggest?
I have a problem of piles with no blood .i feel burning at the time of stool. I have a prblm for 7 years .when I sit in a table for long time then muscle pain and back pain occur. The pain is little .pls suggest me. I am taking now a homoeopathy treatment .little bit I am feeling well.
Hey. I am 17 years old. My knee cap was dislocated 5.5 months ago and I am still not feeling okay. My mri report which was done after 1 month of injury showed that I have 1.partial LCL tear 2.grade 1 meniscus tear 3.moderate knee joint effusion. I am still unable to climb the stairs with my injured knee and I am also walking with a lump. I am unable to walk normally .and my knee also does not look normal .its a bit larger than the normal knee .could you please help me out. I am very frightened? What should I do .i am also exerting regular but I feel no significant change .help me please please please.
I am suffering from severe headache since one week and severe body pains since three days. What medicines should I prescribe to cure them?
I am 28 years old. If I need to stand for 3 to 4 hours then I feel so much pain in my legs especially in ankles. What I need to do, so I can get rid of this.
I am 25 years old female and have a back pain to the last 3 months I have used so many medicines and creams bt have nt result what ro do.
I am 6.2 feet tall, Gym free, but from some days by back is aching. I alsk used the back support belt still no relief. Tried some google and found some exercises little bit relieved but not fully recovered. What should I do next. Bed rest or some physiotherapy.
I'm having a right lower back muscle pain from Several months whenever I play or do some work! When I rest it doesn't pain when I play it starts paining a lot! Why is this so?
My right leg knee is giving pain since 1 year , I dint taken any medicine upto now - now I am getting pain frequently , give me suitable suggestion.
I am 23 years old, I am doing gym regularly. There is pain in my lower back from last 3 month. When I sit in same position for long time then I can observe the pain. Please tell me what to do?
I am 34 year female I have lower back pain at the end of my spine and also in my left upper thigh I could not find where pain exactly but when I sit, sleep or walk then it' s pain full please suggest I also had high bp I am taking pills olmax am
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"