Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas B CYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my chest next to left side of my heart, its been almost a year, and I also had 3 times attack type drama, dnt knw what to do?
I am suffering from cough from last 2 week I feel pain in me chest whan I cough hard suggest me what I have to do.
Hello Doctor, Which cooking oil is better for high cholesterol level. My husband has little high cholesterol levels. Currently we are using Rice bran oil.
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
The neurologist has prescribed aten-50, cilacar-10. Rebiprazole-20, revortril0. 5 & rejunex cd3 for me for shaking of body and hypertension. Please Advise me are these medicines appropriate?
I am taking taking olkem20h tablet for no since from 2014 n my by recently recorded is 130/80 I want to ask is it compulsory now also to take tablet or I can leave?
Dear doctor. I am 52 year old. Had my menopause since 45 years. Bp low to normal. More of bad cholestrol. Less of good. A bit high triglycerides. Pre diabetic. Always on the high borderline. No medication whatsoever. However, I have constant heel pain. Ortho said flat foot. Suggested surgical slippers. Yet no relief. Standing for long. Walking and moving around for long. Particularly in malls and bnarefoot in temples etc, aggravates the problem. Weight wise. Slightly on the higher side. Did allopathy cum ayurved, accupuncture. Diet control like avoiding all night shade vegetables etc, all in vain. I also have this trigger finger problem on my right hand ring finger. What could be my problem. I also find difficulty climbing. Short breath. Please diagonise my problem and suggest effective remedies. Thanking you. Sincerely.
My query my blood pressure high with three month please tell me my blood pressure high problem solve out please ans me sir.
This is going to sound a little awkward, but my father, 43 years old, regularly visits an astrologer. He said that he would get a heart attack in January. A little background on him: Smoker, Drinker, Loves oily foods etc. For me, this was a wake up call, I have forcefully got him to quit smoking, got him to exercise and i am slowly controlling his diet. Is there anything else I can do? I knew a heart attack would come given his lifestyle, is there any way to prevent it, other than these? Weight: 98 kgs Age: 43 Height: 5 feet 8 inches Stress level: high through the roof.
I am a 50 year old man. For the past 1 month, I have pain in my right shoulder which gradually stretches in the right hand and even till d fingers. What is it? is it something worrisome. 3months back I had pneumonia also but now its totally cured. My sugar is- fasting 104, after eating 144. Bp is in control as I regularly take medicine. Help would be appreciated thanks.
My cousin sister is 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. In a vaginal ultrasound there is no cardiac activity. One week before a vaginal ultrasound has done growth was good, cardiac activity was recorded. But now as I mentioned above after a week in a vaginal ultrasound there no cardiac activity and size is same as last week doctor said.
I feel very tensed and my heart rate is 86 I am 21 year male. How can I reduce to normal heart rate?
I am 36 yrs old suffering from palpitation, I had ecg and heart scan everything came normal in reports but even though my heart beat is fast please guide me in this matter.
I am suffering from gerd, am taking mrng sompraz 40 & kinpride 3 times before food. Suddenly am feeling chest pain and severe left abdomen pain. Heart shows normal. But pain cant barable. Wat may be the reason. Kindly suggest for any diagnosis and treatment. Is gerd is cureable. Please help me for solution.
55 years male normal cholesterol and low hdl, no other risk factors. Is there any need for treatment. If so what treatment?
My friend Ravi has some time get a problem in his chest, because alway pain left side in chest? What a problem we are not conform.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.