Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas B CYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30 years male. I had checkup the fast sugar @108 & serum email@example.com. Any no issue of BP & 4.5 mm stone is in right side kidney. Also hydrocele problem is continue from 3 years in right side, having no pain. Please suggest me what I do my safely life.
.my husband drinks a lot. He smokes also. He is overweight. No exercise. Vldl is 27.60 hdl is 72.8 LDL is 69.60 and triglicide is 138.0.total cholesterol is 170. His liver test is Ast 57.0 Alt 104 Alp 130 GGt 152. Now tell me wht s the meaning.
Dr, I am a diabetic female my blood pressure was normal .Yesterday i consulted with an internist After climbing 18 steps he checked my BP.It was 160l100.He told me to start Vascodipine 5mg daily,after 1 hr i checked my BP again it was 123l79.today morning it was 133l80.should i start this medication or not .I am araid.Please suggest
Whenever I indulge in sexual activity my pulse rate goes upto 130 and bp 140/90 and sometimes even more plus I also sweat alot . Is this normal or something is serious?
Sometime I feel pain in my heart during winter. On doctor advice I got medical checkup but evey thing is normal. What is the reason of pain?
I am 85 years old and male. From last 15 days my BP has gone down to! 00/60. My pulse is about 40. I used to have giddiness. Seek your advice.
I am 50 year old male. I have been having my blood cholesterol increasing over the last 1 year period gradually. I am a vegetarian, and have a more sedentary office lifestyle, with very less physical activity. My data -- Total/LDL/HDL was 201/140/35 a year ago and is now at 241/190/30. Can you advise if I can improve without medicines and if not suggest suitable medication.
I am 40 years old. I am suffering from low blood pressure for 5 years. What should I do? Is there any ayurvedic medicine for it? thanks & regards
I am taking warm water with lemon before bed tea, It is good or bad as I am suffering with high blood pressure problem.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.