Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Srinath HerurYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female and married and I am suffering with pcod problem. What are the measures should I take to cure pcod? Please suggest something for me.
I have been taking my medicine Atenolol BP 50mg once every morning for four years. My blood pressure is quite constant 120/80. I watch out on my diet and exercise regularly. 1) Will the dosage increases as we grow older? 2) Is it true that due to the high blood pressure, our heart [the wall] grows thicker? 3) Once a while, I will have cold sweat and light headedness, is this the side effect of taking high blood pressure medicine?
She has a temperature of 99.4 °F measured from the underarms. Can she is suffering from fever or not?
Sperms is coming out while sleeping. I m very week not getting energy. So I m consulting you to pls help it pls pls.
I'm 20 years old a girl, suffering Ovary Cysts from 2014. The cysts volume is Right ovary 4.4 c. C. And Left ovary is 3.8 c. C. And now that's why my face full of acne and mostly the dark wala spots did my face dull, roughness. Help me what should I do?.
I have serious etching and excessive sweat problems these days due to sweat. What are the remedies to cure itching problems.
Am 27 old male, a fitness instructor who workout everyday. Think I have testosterone after reading the symptoms of it on your site, all the six symptoms you talked about are what I have been experiencing. Please help me cure it. My sex life is also a problem, I discharge quick when having sex, my penis is not as hard as before, it sometimes become soft even when am having sex and become difficult to get hard again. Sometimes have to sleep till the next day before it get hard. I eat carbohydrate food more like (rice, yam, maize foods) I mostly eat oat every morning, egg, beans, plantain, sweet potato, I eat fruit and vegetables almost everyday. I drink alcohol ones a while. I sleep late and wake up early. This problem is not making me happy in my life kindly help me. Thank you.
I an 16 years old and I am unable to sleep for last 3 days properly. Taking the sleeping tables is not good for health. So please can you suggest me another way to have a calm and good sleep.
I am 25 years old. I have acute migraine. I often use homeopathy and allopathy but it remains the same. Please let me know the best medication.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.