Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Srinath Herur


General Physician, Bangalore

43 Years Experience  ·  150 at clinic
Dr. Srinath Herur MBBS General Physician, Bangalore
43 Years Experience  ·  150 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Srinath Herur
Dr. Srinath Herur is one of the best General Physicians in Kanakapura, Bangalore. He has had many happy patients in his 43 years of journey as a General Physician. He studied and completed MBBS . You can visit him at Anjana Clinic in Kanakapura, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Srinath Herur and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, - 1974
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Anjana Clinic

Konankunte Cross, Kanakapura Main Road,land mark:behind canara bankBangalore Get Directions
150 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Srinath Herur

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am having problem in my ovaries PCOD. I want to ensure that whether it will affect me or my body while doing sex. Or after sex. And if once I go for a safe sex, then in future if I hv to go through an ultrasound . Will the reports will tell that I had sex earlier ? Please give valuable information. .

MBBS, DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MRCOG
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Dear Kaaki, please do not confuse two different issues of sex and PCOD. PCOD does not affect your ability to have or not have sex in any way. Ultrasound cannot tell if any one has had sex before or not.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hiii gm I am 20 years old male and have piles for last 10 days. I have used antibiotics for last 5 days but haven't got any relief so what should I do now plsss help me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello,Homoeopathy has a good treatment for piles.Take sulphur 30, 3 drops with water once daily in the morning and nux vom30, 3 drops once daily at night.BC No. 17, 5 tabs thrice daily. Drink water at frequent intervals. Add more roughage to your diet in order to avoid constipation. eat fruits ,salads, green vegetables. Avoid spicy food, fried and junk. revert me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having gas problem and vomiting since last 2 days what to do. please suggest it's very urgent.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine Ipecac 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 2 days and update.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom 60 years old also diabetic patients since 8 yrs. Last jelly in 2015 she got brain stock. After that her left side will paralished now she had got to much since and power to her left leg and hand but every time he got cramp while walking and also with in sleep. So please suggest me.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Pediatrician, Zirakpur
diabetes is a common cause of brain only physiotharapy helps much.and for cramps give her calcium and tablet evion-lc 2times aday for two wks consulr neurologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, please suggest me on the below mentioned question. I had a sex with my husband unprotected. We don't want baby right now. Can I take any tablet for stopping my pregnancy? Is it ok ipill? My period date was already over. I am giving breast feeding to my six months baby.

Homeopath, Howrah
Contraceptive pill like ipill work within 72 hrs of sexual contact. What is last date of menstruation. If one month is already over then perform pregnancy test. If positive consult doctor.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am 22 years old boy and I am not feeling well from internally by day I am getting weak and feeling lazy and whole body pains. What should i do?

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hi, thanks for the query. Our nutrient needs differ in each phase of our life. Diet is the fuel for our body. It is important to know that just eating two heavy meals a day will not fulfill your nutrient needs. Most often we skip meals especially when at work or in college. We start our day on empty stomach but our work or stress or activity is never reduced. This causes weakness and lack of energy levels. Food is our source of energy and if you don't eat well as per your needs you are going to get deficient in many nutrients. So, start by eating the right foods at the right time. Eat meals at frequent intervals. Eat a mid meal between each main meal. Avoid junk foods. Include dairy, eggs, nuts, fruits in your meals. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Exercise at least thrice a week. You should feel better and energetic in a few days.
19 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Sir, Can you please explain me what is spermatorrhea? How can one overcome from this? And why it happens?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, a condition when semen ejaculates, involuntarily, specially in night, subconsciously is spermatorrohoea, due to irregular life style such as - inedequate sleep, junk food, stress, anxiety, emorous feeling. Watching porn. Go for meditation to calm your nerve to ease your urge for emorous feelings. Tk, plenty of water to b hydrate yourself. Avoid, junk food, alcohol, caffeine, nicotine. Ensure sound sleep in d night. Tk, care.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a doubt that I had a unprotected gay sex with a guy and after 3 month I had only tested for hiv and got an negative result so am I safe or not.

MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Bangalore
If the sex was unprotected and the status of the partner was positive, you are at risk. Do hiv test every 6 months for 1 year to confirm your status. If the partner was negative then you are not at risk.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem will having sex with my Partner. I can't go long. For this I have started Gym. Please help me I want to satisfied my Partner.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Soak 10 almonds over night in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamon to it. Drink this every morning. Take pranacharya heman syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya heman capsule 1-1 twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. I am suffering from hepatitis b. I have taken virus test. And I received NIL virus report but inspite of that when I check positive negative. I always receive HbsAg positive.

General Physician, Rajkot
Hi lybrate-user. Hepatitis be can be acute or chronic. As you do not have any symptoms you might be suffering from chronic hepatitis b. In chronic hepatitis b also there can be two forms infective stage or non infective stage. There are two tests for measure of infectivity in hepatitis b: hbeag and hbv dna viral load. So in your case there are chances that you might remain hbsag positive for rest of your life. But your viral load may be low becoz you might be in non infective stage or a carrier. Hope this will solve your query nd I hope I have not confused you. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am always want to sleep. I am 18 yr. Old boy, what I do to get a fresh morning, coz I am always stey in sleepy mood.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment without causing adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine nux moshata 30 twice daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 6 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please suggest medicine for cover hole in ear drum. White discharge is coming out of ear. Doctor said there is hole.

Homeopath, Hyderabad
Tympanoplasty surgery should be done for hole in ear drum (tympanic membrane rupture) other wise it will cause acute or chronic ear infections as you said white discharge is coming out from ear. Avoid water going into ear while bathing, take precautions as it cause infection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the procedure of HIV test? To whom should I contact? Where it is available?

MD (General Medicine) , MBBS
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
You can get it done in any good labs like ranbaxy, lal path labs etc. You need to fill a form indicating your consent for test.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir please help me to recover to stand and walk my aunty because he is suffering from a hip broken bones in an a accident sir please say how to recover this problem

General Physician, Hyderabad
If the treatment is over by bone spcialist, the only way out is physio therapy, ie. Regular exercises by a qulified phy. Therapist, meanwhile give her full confidence that she should be alright becomes normal with in no time, finally don't forget, if need arises ready to serve.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I wanted to consult doctor for testosterone level which type doctor should be approach who can testosterone level and can help to medicate as I have develop man boobs.

MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Delhi
Man boobs or gynaecomastia is due hormone imbalance. More of estrogen (female hormone) is cause of gynaecomastia once you have this then surgical procedures is required to correct it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 year old. Having headache long time. Please let me know your trip control it.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos. check your BP . check your eye sight. take proper rest and sleep. consult again if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold. My right side nose is blocked and after every 3-5 mins a water type of drop is coming out from my right side nose. What should i do?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take tab. sinarest it contains ( Acetaminophen+ Pseudoephedrine+ chlorpheniramine). Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and pseudoephedrine is a combination medicine used to throat infection and treat headache, fever, body aches, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and sinus congestion caused by allergies, the common cold, or the flu. Do gargle with warm water thrice a day. Drink warm water also. Take plenty of water, liquid diet, dalia, green veg., orange. avoid cold things, avoid cold drinks. Avoid Oily foods. If symptoms are from more days or again persist then do few tests for confirm causes of it.. i.e. CBC. welcome in lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

V have oral sex is it any problems and my penis is very small is it a problem I'm my sex lufe.

MBBS, MCCEE, Fellowship in Sexual Medicine
Sexologist, Jaipur
Average size of pens is 3.5 to 4.5 inches. Most people land in that area. Relax. If you comfortable with oral sex & if you both like it then it's your liking so do it what you like the most.
54 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I can't get rid of cold and cough. I'M also dealing with hypothyroidism. How can I get relieved of it?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
-Drink plenty of fluids(veg/tomato soups,dal water/coconut water/herbal tea etc), and eat nutritious food(like sprouts). Avoid foods or drinks with caffeine -.Gargle to keep from getting a sore throat.Take only lukewarm water to drink during the day -Use saline nasal sprays or nasal irrigation. -Tablet nasorest-p once/twice daily may ease breathing. -Do steam inhalation once or twice daily. u can get relieved of hypothyroidism by taking simple thyroxine tablets daily in the morning empty stomach..the dose of which can be advised only when u provide ur actual full thyroid report
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He have an insect in the eyes what is the remedy to take out the insect. please advice

General Physician, Gurgaon
you need immediate medical attention Consult Eye Doctor as with out inspection nothing can be advised
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed