Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srikanth KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have the black spots on my face how can I remove them instantly plzzz give me a better suggestion.
Doctor how to remove tanning from face. . And how to become 2 tone fairer . Nd when ever I go in sun . My face start itching. . I don't scratch but. . I think I have . Sunlight allergy. . My face is bright. . But due to tanning my face has lost it's fairness. . Can you please tell me the procedure for this doc's. .
Hello Doctor, Meri thigh per aj garm oil gir gaya hai or us per nishan or chala ho gaya hai pls suggest me.
I do not knw why my skin is oily and there are also some pimples. One thing more my whole part of body is itching plzz suggest me some home remedies.
I have very oily skin and in summers my skin become rough also. What should I have to do for improvement of my skin?
Hello. Im 25 years old male. I have dark colour face, hands and lips and my rest of the body colour is fair. So many r suggesting to use lotions, fruit scrubs but not mentioning its names. What type of lotion, which company, etc. Please tell me How can I get colour of my face and hands matching to my body's colour?
Mujhe pimple bhaut jyada nikalte hai aur kabhi bikul saaf ho jate hai to kabhi bikul pure face pr bhar jate hai mera face oiley hai isliye hote hai mera pura face bekar ho jata hai in pimple ki vajah se
Can LIS surgery eradicate the tendency of anal fissures recurrence? After LIS surgery what is the percentage of recurrence of anal fissure after a hard motion?
Well, suffering from Skin disease, called NAGIN disease, (Snake symbol occur on leg) red skin, burning, facing from last 15 days, took the antibiotic, unable to cure, please help and suggest the medicine.
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.