Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Srikanth H.mYour feedback matters!
I have suffering frm my pain knee. Last night 2days ago. I help mini doctor not improvement. Pls suggest my problem and solve.
I have pain in my left leg joint. I tried oils but it nor gives me any type of relief so plzz give me a better way for reduce this.
1 month back I got some swelling in my eyelid and had taken eye drops and medicines of anti bacteria consulting doctor. It was got normal after 5 days, but now from past a week that eye was blinking (not visible to others) blinking I can feel. Is any problem of nerves its disturbing me soo from inside (fear of nerve weakness) Only my left eye is like this, right eye is food. My vision from both eyes also good, even from individual the vision is clear for me. Suggest me what to do.
I am a 43 years old male and having knee joints pain since last six months. Seems to have weak bones. What should I do to get rid off this problem. Thanks and regards.
Dear Doctor, Since last one week frequently my right hand and small and ring fingers are also getting numbed slightly but not completely and I am feeling that for long time. One more thing is this happens to me after the very next day of night shift I usually attend at office (but I sleep at least 4 hrs though). And 'm really getting afraid so much. Is it any kind of serious? please help me out by suggesting something to cure it.
Sir I am 34 years female having numbness of both hands and feet since 3 days. I have done my whole body checkup that is normal. Sugar bp are normal. I am taking rupatidine 10 mg for 4 days. Is this a side effect of rupatidine or anything else.
Hi I have my legs pain problem upper side from my knees and toes also pain me more. But when I get up morning it pains more.
I am 17 years old. I used to game continuously for 4-6 hours per day 1-2 years back (pc games) I used to sit a little bended I have joined a gym recently. Now whenever I don't workout for 12-14 days I feel a pain in my back. Please suggest me something to reduce this pain.
Went out for a bike ride yesterday into the mountains. I live in a hilly area so I am usual to such rides. In the morning today, I played for 2 hours also as by my routine, had my breakfast but spent the day sleeping as I am feeling tired and in fever since the breakfast. Mild pain near body joints, bad throat condition and mild headache are also the symptoms I am carrying now for half a day. Please help!
I had back pain from 2 weeks, I doubt on 2 cases, 1--i move weight 20 to 25 kg for several times. 2--i am software developers, so I seat on chair continuously for 10 hours from 1.5 years. Please, suggest me, what happen with me.
Hello Dr! My mother had suffered from chikungunya about 2 months ago but still she have severe joints pain mostly in feet and sometime swelling appears on hand and foots. please suggest what to do.
Are injections of any help in advanced joints pain? she does not want to go in for an operation. Also pls let me know of any alternatives.
What exactly is a spine block injection? will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I am suffering from back pain from 15 days in morning pain in very high. So please help me out from this problem.
I hav a back and chest acne problem whT should. I do I hav taken medicine suprimox n use lotion caloteral I have use dis bt the problem is whn I stop using again I get pimples wt to do?
Nowadays My mom always having shoulder pain and back pain. She want to get rid off this prob. Kindly tell me how to overcome this or it needs a treatment?
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It cxauses extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese.