Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrikantayaYour feedback matters!
Pls suggest a waterproof sunscreen to use while swimming to prevent skin tanning. Pls mention the spf n other details and exact product if possible. My exposure to chlorine water would be for 5-6 hrs. Any other tips to protect my skin while swimming? Also pls suggest good anti tan face packages.
I want to reduce my fat what diet should I take. I also have dark circle below my eyes. Please tell me what should i do?
Few days ago I went to washroom and there was blood coming from my anus before pooping and later on its paining like hell. I don't know whats happening to me and I'm in a serious pain right now and I can't even poop because of that pain. Please somebody help me I can't even share this to anyone in my family and got this app. So please let me know whats happening to me and what should I do after that to lesser that pain.
Hi My name is Mamatha, Am worried about my hands because it is became black by sun tan, I have consult some skin doctors but I did not get any good result. Please can you suggest me?
I have a bee sting mark on my nose and its about 7 years old. What should I do to get rid of this mark?
I am 27 year old female. Since 2 year I am facing allergy problem. Mainly to dust. I used 2 sneeze 10 times and morning every day. I have got dark-circle around eyes which is always irritating me. Please give me some suggestion. What should I do?
Hello doctor, when I was 8-9 years old I had chickenpox on my face, that disease dropped 2-3 marks on my face, so please help me how can I remove that spots.
I am 20 years old Gender: female suffer with hormones imbalance nd pcod issues, because of these issues presently I have pimples nd small types of pimples nd also sides ways of lips are getting dark patches. please give me a solution I get laser treatment for those uneven dark patches? Thanking u.
My face got red marks due to pimples and acne on nose . I'm using multani mitti pack from a long time. But it is not helping to stop pimples and giving it a clear face. I need a best solution plz.
Sir I have taken co2 laser treatment for scar. 4days ago. What protection should I take and which creams I use which are not so costly.
I have white spot on my face and I bro from last 3 year I consult with maney Dr. but no one can remove this spot what I do?
Sandalwood , turmeric powder, besan humew kaise pta lgega ki khraab h ki nhi nd kitniw der baad khrab hote h ye sbhi and sandlwood ka side effect to ni hota? Sandlwood lgane se baal to nhi face pr? Nd side effects to ni hote?
I am 30 years old female and having dark spots on face some are very dark some are light dark. What shall I do to remove please tell. Thank you.
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.
If you want to take, good and proper care of your All of us want to have smooth, flawless, soft, spotless, fair skin and today I am going to give you some fantastic tips to take good care of your skin.
70% of our body is made up of skin and hence it is necessary for you to take proper care of your skin. Your skin needs nourishment and it comes from food, so eat skin friendly foodstuff like yoghurt, green tea, kiwi, dark chocolate (I am not kidding, it is true), berries, salmon, almonds, carrots, tomato, etc. You are what you eat and you look what you eat, so if you eat unwanted food, junk food, then you will tend to look fat and you will have many pimples, as pimples are a sign of eating wrong, oily and unhealthy food.
Firstly, you ought to find out what is your skin type. There are four skin types of skin namely normal skin, oily skin, dry skin and combination skin.
If you skin looks life less, then you have dry skin. Dry skin lacks hydration and moisture; to help your skin look lively and beautiful, apply moisturizer daily at night.
If you sweat a lot, your skin looks greasy, you have many pimples and there are patches on your pillow, then you have oily skin. Most of the people with oily skin tend to have blackheads, pimples, acne, etc. As the skin is oily, dust tends to settle on it; hence, you have to wash your face frequently.
When your skin looks neither dry nor oily, then you have normal skin. One with a normal skin does not face much problem, but then too use a moisturizer and a scrub daily.
Combination skin means you have a combination of both, oily skin and dry skin. Some patches of your skin may look dry and some may look oily. If you have combination skin then you have to tend to each area carefully. It is better to consult a dermatologist if you have frequent out breaks of acne on the oily part of your skin.
Hence, you need to take care of your skin according to its type. If do not then it will only cause more damage to your skin. No matter what the skin type, apply sunscreen before you go out in the sun; wash your face frequently and use a moisturizer and a face wash daily.