Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srikant JagirdarYour feedback matters!
I got blood in my stool. This is been getting only a day in a week or a month. Why is this happening? Do masturbation results this kind Help me in this regards? Thank you.
I am 21 years old. I have deep visible blackheads on my nose and cheeks from last 7-8 years. Please tell me effective remedy for this. How can I get rid of this.
My colour is white when I was small but as I am growing I t is changing to black. Please suggest me with better soap or facial cream to get back my color.
Hello doctor, actually lots of puffy (fat) and wrinkle under my eyes my age is 34 but its look like a 50 yr. 6 year before I done surgery for under wrinkle but not a wrinkle gone even puffiness raised under my eye. So again I want surgery for my under eye puffiness so it ill good or not. Please advice me.
I have dark circles under my eyes. I want to get rid of these dark circles and reduce the wrinkles as well. What do you suggest.
My daughter has chicken pox, her face is red colour whats the reason she is only 1 year old and how will take to cure chicken pox and what are the home treatment to be take care of.
Doctor, I am having anal sex with my wife two time or three times in a week for two years. But now she found some leakage in her anus from one month. What should we do for this? Please suggest.
Dear sir/madam, My body skin colour is very dark and my face too. I want become fair. If there is any cream or medicine available of my dark colour so please suggest me. I shall be a very very thankful to you please suggest me.
I am a 63 years old male. For the last couple of weeks, or more, I am getting itching and scratching feeling at various parts otf the body at various times. It comes suddenly and goes after a little while. Also, suddenly I get red rashes at certain places in the body. These also come and go. Then, I had clotting type red brown on my hand below the elbows. Once in the left hand and once on the right hand. Otherwise, I feel pretty much healthy. I do my vigorous morning exercises like a little bit fast walking and jogging. I do fast cycling lying on my back on my bed. In fact, my heart rate goes upto 88/90 and comes back to 65/70 within a minute. And, in the evening, I do brisk walking for at least 15/20 minutes and climb up the 4 floors, where I live. Can you please suggest what you think could be wrong which is causing this itching and rashes and clotting? Thanks and regards.
I have some very light black head types (not xactly black head, like in summers we have ghamoria) on my chest what should I do? Thank.
Hiii sir\madam. I am 24 years old. My skin tone is normal black. Face is black. How to improve of my face in whiten n whiten. Pls suggest any whitening honeke liye medicines or creams or facial packs.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.