Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sriharsha K VYour feedback matters!
I am very thin from my childhood Now I m 23 years old bt my weight is only 51 kg I eat properly work properly but not get a perfect physic what should I have to do?
My wife menstrual date 1st sep but still not yet. Pregnancy test also negative she don't won't pregnancy so wat we do she can take papaya is it safe or not.
There are over 3000 skin problems that are known in medical history. From moles to rashes, hives to eczema, skin discoloration to oozing, the list is a long one. While some are temporary and disappear by themselves, some could be extremely dangerous if not treated early. Good news is that most skin disorders are treatable. Here is a list of frequent skin disorders that can affect any individual:
- Acne: Acne is mostly witnessed in teenagers through the phase of puberty. This is a non-infectious disease which is caused due to the presence of pustules, papules, and blackheads. Acne is caused due to hormonal spread and goes by itself by the age of 20-30. This can leave behind scars.
- Razor bumps: If a portion of the hair which is present below the follicular pore is shaved off, it curls within resulting into an inflammatory condition known as the razor bumps. It mostly occurs when a hair gets extracted due to close shaving. This is mostly seen in the beard area.
- Rosacea: This is a chronic condition characterised by dilation of the blood vessels, redness, pustules, and papules. Overgrowth of rhinophyma is also observed in some cases. This condition is mostly seen in adults and can give an impression of acne during the beginning. Anti-inflammatory treatment is required to get this disease under control.
- Cold Sores: `This condition is caused by a virus known as herpes simplex. The latter resides in the cells of the spinal cord and can travel through the peripheral nerve to attack the lip. They can stay for a time span of 8-10 days. Medical attention is necessary if the condition recurs frequently.
- Athlete’s food: It is an infection of the stratum corneum which is caused by a fungus known as the dermatophyte. This condition can be both inflammatory and anti-inflammatory. In the case of the former, there could be frequent itching followed by heavy irritation and dry scaling. This infection can be easily treated by applying antifungal creams that are readily available over the counter.
- Eczema: It is a condition of the gene that that is responsible for chronic and oozing dermatitis. Places, where they occur the most, include elbow and knee. They can also result in asthma and fever. Eczema occurs in early childhood of an individual and gets better with age. Doctors recommend topical steroids and emollients.
- Melasma: This condition often results from pregnancy and oral contraceptive medicines. It is a pigmentation which is flat and brownish in appearance. They can be visible on forehead, upper lip and cheeks of a person. Exposure to sunlight can make the spots darker. These infections are persistent in nature and very hard to get rid of.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.
My mother is advice for a spinal surgery and we are looking the best doctor in neurosurgery in jaipur. Also that hospital must be empaneled with cghs. If can provide help then please.
Hi If sugar is fasting 92.3 and fasting urine is nil and post sugar is 215.2 and post sugar urine is 0.5 is controlled by good diet and exercise please suggest me.
How to gain weight in type one diabetics. My height is 5 feet 2 inch. What type of food should i choose that should not affect my blood sugar ?
How can I increase my height and weight? I have low weight and small height. How can it be increased?
Hello sir I am 20 years old girl and I am suffering from Typhoid since one month. So please give me some suggestion.
My boyfriend is interested in about her ex-girlfriend but that is killing me inside. What to do now I can't leave without him.
My baby is still suffering from fever due to urinary track infection. He is having antibiotic (moxclav 228. 5 mg)and paracetamol (fepanil 125). I'm giving those medicines as per the doctor said. But fever is still coming frequently .plz help me.
I had protected sex five to six times in a month is there chances of getting pregnant last month I had protected sex and I got my periods after consuming tablet. Why it's so?
The first step is to attempt to relieve any underlying performance pressure on the male. If premature ejaculation occurs when intercourse is attempted, the couple should be instructed not to attempt intercourse until the ejaculatory problem is treated. In the meantime, the male may use manual stimulation, oral sex, or other means to satisfy the female partner.
If the male always experiences ejaculation with initial sexual excitement or early foreplay, this is a serious problem and probably indicates lifelong premature ejaculation (the history should reveal this). Such cases will most likely call for treatment in conjunction with a mental health care professional. These more difficult cases should be screened out.
Next, the couple should be instructed in sex therapy techniques, such as the stop-start or squeeze-pause technique popularized by Masters and Johnson.
In this technique, the female partner slowly begins stimulation of the male but stops as soon as he senses a feeling of excessive excitement that may lead to ejaculatory inevitability. She then administers firm compression to the penis just behind the glans, pressing mainly on the underside. This compression should be uncomfortable but not painful. Once the male has the feeling that ejaculation is no longer imminent, the female resumes stimulation.
The process should be repeated and practiced at least 10 or more times. Over time, most males find that this technique helps decrease the impending inevitable need to ejaculate.
After practicing this technique for a while, the couple can move to another phase of the process. In this phase, the partners sit facing each other, with the woman’s legs crossing on top of the male’s legs. She stimulates him by manipulating his penis first close to and then with friction against her vulval area. Each time he senses excessive excitement, she applies the squeeze and stops all stimulation until he calms down enough for the process to be repeated.
Finally, coitus may be attempted, with the female partner in the superior position so that she may withdraw immediately and again apply a squeeze to remove the male partner’s urge to climax.
Most couples find this technique to be highly successful. It can also help the female partner to be more aroused and can shorten her time to climax because it constitutes a form of extended foreplay in many cases.